Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2009, 21:12   #1
BHPian

procuring a loose vfm distributor, fuse(holder)for a twinamp setup

hello gurus and friends,
in my quest for quality sound, now i am facing another bump and i hope u guys can come to my rescue(lolz not again eh), i need a distributor, 0 gauge to 2 four gauge, and an inline fuse around 100 amps and fuse holder, i would go for any good brand and would choose a good product over a hyped and overlypriced flamboyant one, i reside at dehradun and i have planned a visit to delhi this weekend, so any recommendations fellows, i need a name and address and preferably a contact number, i have visited 2 stores in the past and they were both great but were not stocking these peripherals in loose, i dont want to end up spending 12 k over a wiring kit, i guess it was pkd 1 from kicker or something like that, i already have the appropriate gauge wires and my both amps are hanging on the backseat of my car, but they arnt connected , so help me fellows
Old 23rd September 2009, 22:04   #2
BHPian

Got this from Driven, East Of Kailash for 1200 bucks:

Bluewave Car Audio Digital Distribution Two ANL Fuse Block, 0GA In Two 4GA Out
Old 23rd September 2009, 23:27   #3
BHPian

now thats something very interesting, im going to visit driven again and maybe il be able to get my hands on this, by the way what do u people think about stinger rca wires,which is the better amongst the two audison or stinger?
Old 25th September 2009, 08:20   #4
BHPian

hey friends,
are there any other options available in context of loose distributors with brands like audison or kicker or any other brand if yes then please mention which ones.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks