Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2009, 23:48   #1
BHPian

Pioneer HU multi-function knob replacement

The multi-function knob on my Pio 6950IB is broken and my dealer is unable to find a replacement. Any ideas on where and for how much one would be available?

Also, are there any Pioneer service centers in Kolkata / Mumbai? Google doesn't throw up anything...

Thanks

Mods: I searched for similar thread but couldn't find one. Please merge with another thread if you find it appropriate.
Old 25th September 2009, 23:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimwian View Post
The multi-function knob on my Pio 6950IB is broken and my dealer is unable to find a replacement. Any ideas on where and for how much one would be available?

Also, are there any Pioneer service centers in Kolkata / Mumbai? Google doesn't throw up anything...

Thanks

Mods: I searched for similar thread but couldn't find one. Please merge with another thread if you find it appropriate.
Pioneer has a collaboration with autocop. the autocop service station also service the pioneer headset. Ask your dealer and he will give you the number. I dont have my autocop warrenty card handy, else would have given you the number of that.. Will try to find it tomorrow and if I do I will post it. I once had to get my headset serviced so I went to their service station in Naraina in Delhi and got it serviced for free under warrenty.

I am sure they can help you with the knob.

I got these details of the autocop website. try calling them and they should help.

Kolkata
No.2, NC, Dutta Sarani, Ground Floor,
Sagar Estate, Room No. 8,
Kolkata – 700001
Tel.: 033 – 22108575/76

Head Office:
D-8, MIDC, Street No.16,
Marol, Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400093.
Tel: +91-22-30889022/23/24
Fax : +91-22-30889025
E-mail : sales@autocopsecuritysolutions.com

Last edited by gaurav_chopra04 : 26th September 2009 at 00:03.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks