Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2010, 13:10   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Figured it out. Very easy. Connected the speakers to the rear speaker connection and the headphones to the front speaker connection. So when i need to change, i just fiddle with the F-R balance and i'm set. Just will need to remember to lower the volume when shifting to the headphones.
Old 29th March 2010, 12:41   #17
BHPian

When we say ICE, our requirement is to listen to music in the car. We need not necessarily have to go for car audio components. Look at what autowallahs do. I have an off beat thought. Apologies if it sounds stupid. I am planning on the same when I pick up my CJ340/MM550.

Try getting a set of computer speakers, say a Creative Inspire 2.1 or a 4.1. You will need a DC-DC adaptor to power the speakers. Since the speakers are small, they will fit in anywhere. The controls can be moved to the glove box and the subwoofer can be hidden behind/under the dash. Should cost below 3K, and quality will be pretty decent.

Given the sheer variety of computer speakers available in the market, I am sure we can find one to suit taste, budget and sound quality.

Last edited by hkborah : 29th March 2010 at 12:43. Reason: grammatical errors

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks