Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2010, 15:04   #1
BHPian

Your Fantasy ICE set up?

Forgive me if what you read in the next few lines sound silly , but the kid in me has decided to act up!!

It's official. I suffer from ICE addiction like many ICEoholics(for the want of a better term) world over. I'm always on the look out for ICE and other audio products , that seem to deserve my life savings in a quest for the ultimate ecstasy producing audio experience.

When friends travel abroad the first thing that comes to my mind is getting some quality ICE for a bargain but alas the barren wallet is a stark reminder of reality and all I am left with is to imagine what could have been!!

Most of my free time is spent roaming the ICE sections on Team BHP and a few other mobile audio forums reading up reviews,discussions (trying to make sense of the physics lessons taught by the likes M/s Navin, DerAlte, Naughty ,Sam etc) and drooling over the show off and gallery threads of some fantastic in-car Hi-Fi setups. I'm sure there are quite a few here who share the same zeal and addiction.

So was wondering if there are a few out here who have already dreamt up their ultimate ICE fantasy, and would someday like to see them in their rides.

Would you please share your equipment choices

Preferably in the following order:
  • Head unit
  • Line Driver/Processor (if any)
  • Amplifiers (multi channel, mono ,multiple amps)
  • Speakers (active/Passive setup)
  • Subwoofers
  • Wiring Kits
  • Other accessories
PS -Would love to read the preferred equipment list M/s Navin, Sam K, DerAlte, and the other gurus.

Most Viewed