Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2005, 23:57   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem
I certainly dont look like that
Guys... for the betterment of mankind, its time this deep secret saw the light of day...

Its,,,,,, (drum roll).............. :::: ASEEM :::
If you look carefully, you will see a hand in the upper left corner... JB was helping him lift the sub (I think it weighs more than Aseem). Aseem man... stay away from mirrors dude.. I think you're in love.... with yourself... ;-)

Also, a correction... thats not my shop!! I dont have a shop!!
DRIVEN... Thats one of our dealers place.... he's elsewhere on this Forum. He left early... prob went home to ride his limited edition Kawak Ninja 12R :-(
and left us there to wait for Aseem (and Moods who couldnt make it)
Old 28th September 2005, 00:12   #77
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem
I certainly dont look like that

It can be Amit Verma, I remember that bloke going to Gunbirs shop. He sure is Handsome Hunk

OK here goes the secret Gunbir..... Now I need the goodies. That guy is Preetinder from a local call center here. Drives around with his modified 1991 carb esteem.

That guy sure looks hotter than the subwoofer. Who might that stud be? Is he the model for your lineup Certainly is not JB or Gunbir, you guys are not that smart

gosh gunbir just look at what that sub has done to aseem..the weight of the sub has had such a weighted effect on him that he cant recognise himself ..aseem dude.. stud,handsome hunk,model,cartoon!!! what next mr.world..anyway congrats for ur shaddi.com pose and im sure the ladki wale will also be pretty impressed..haha not with u but with the sub..
PS: no offence meant..the above post to be taken lightheartedly..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 28th September 2005 at 00:14.
Old 1st October 2007, 15:50   #78

problem with Blaupunkt GTt 1200

Hi guys,

Recently I have installed Blaupunkt AMP (GT MK Special II) along with the bass tube GTt 1200. However, at low volumes and when I listen to pop music, the sound comes with a phurrrrrrr phurrrrrr noise which is very annoying. Is there a way to fix this problem? Any special configuration needed?

Thanks,
Murali

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks