Team-BHP - Sam's Surprise!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Sam's Surprise!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/7997-sams-surprise.html)

Hello children and hello Navinji!

I see my surprise wasnt entirely contained.... JK already announced it in another thread... Fully JBLfyed Santro. Superhardcore.

I'm toh not going to waste time talking about the install, you'll only see it and tell me. MUHAHAHAHA! I'm the evil silent one!! MUHAHAHAHA. MUHAHAHAHA.

Chalo batao surprise kaisa laga?? All the bangalore team toh has already seen it. Solid mehnat has happened in this Santro, so I look forward to your comments.

(please note i have kept a tissue paper to conceal my happiness)

well as i said before im lost for words to describe the fit and finish on the santro..great work sam !!! but im surely going to kill that guy if he plays " gorinaal ishiq mitha" and Dr.Alban again ...now now i can see akshay(read v1p3r) paying a keen ear to this music and swaying to its beats standing at the next stall lol ..

****! are we still in India?? Man that car rocks!! nice work sam, u got any graphics on the outside? And do give us details abt the stuff in that car..

This should be like..
Hyundai Santo - 5lacs, sound from the JBL system - Priceless :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
****! are we still in India?? Man that car rocks!! nice work sam, u got any graphics on the outside? And do give us details abt the stuff in that car..

This should be like..
Hyundai Santo - 5lacs, sound from the JBL system - Priceless :D

well said yaar...lets wait for sams inputs on the configuration..trust me u all will love it..sam begin the pathway to enlightenment about the JBLfyed santro...

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

((Is lost for words, flabbergasted, et al))

If you MUST have comments, here's one: Who put that ugly dude in the midst of all that wonderful machinery???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

((Is lost for words, flabbergasted, et al))

If you MUST have comments, here's one: Who put that ugly dude in the midst of all that wonderful machinery???

and not to mention the strange positioning of the tissue paper there lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
and not to mention the strange positioning of the tissue paper there lol:

Some people are lucky to find happiness in small things, I guess lol:

Very nice Sam! Wow! Who is the lucky owner! Now for the critique. Call me finiky!

a) love the leather work on the seats but the rear door does not match.
b) loose the lights too flashy for me then I am a dinosaur
c) I would have used 6" comps in the rear.
d) I fear interpolar interference between the dual tweeters in the front door. maybe a MTM or a MMT would sound nicer (then again I have not heard this monster) - another options would be a pair of 5" in the door for bass reinforcement and a 4" 2 way on the dash
e) hide the crossovers on the door, the air freshner in the right AC vent and the clock on the dash
f) and guess what the HU is a Pioneer! LOL

guys how do i post the videos..got loads of them..im sure u all will love them..

awesome work sam! me not being much of an audio person, was at sea at some of the great machinery out there apart from the ear-shattering music and funky blue lights ... will post more pics from my camera today evening. awesome goodies too ...
man, i wish i taken a pic of mclaren hitting on the jbl women out thr ... :D

hahaha! Pioneer....Pioneer.....!! hahaha

Where are the pics of us with the car?

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
Very nice Sam! Wow! Who is the lucky owner!

Demo Car Demo Car!
Quote:

a) love the leather work on the seats but the rear door does not match.
b) loose the lights too flashy for me then I am a dinosaur

Rear Door not complete yet. We had to drag the santro out for the show. Will be completed after Vaahan Yatra.
I wont lose the lights, kya yaar, Demo Car hai, we want flash, we want flash!!
We want to look cheap and hero-type. Down with sober people and good taste. Navin Hai hai!
Quote:

c) I would have used 6" comps in the rear.

Sam firmly places tongue in cheek and says Rears are only filler speakers.
Quote:

e) hide the crossovers on the door, the air freshner in the right AC vent and the clock on the dash

Arrey it is a demo car, I have to show the crossovers. It is for a dealer and he sells those stupid clocks and car perfumes and all. He put it there lol
Quote:

f) and guess what the HU is a Pioneer! LOL

I hang my head in shame.

Quote:

Originally Posted by satan_crazy
man, i wish i taken a pic of mclaren hitting on the jbl women out thr ... :D

women!!!!! did u say women!!!! come on satan u are sounding as if i was having a fling with some aunties there..chicks would be more suitable if u know what i mean( that wud mean a lot to them knowing they are not being refferred to as wwwooommeeen..just makes them sound so much older than they actually are) ..and ya do wait for sams pics..

Sam, pics! I want to see the pics of us all together.