Team-BHP - Very technical Infinity Ref 5010cs review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Very technical Infinity Ref 5010cs review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/8040-very-technical-infinity-ref-5010cs-review-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
thanks Sam for correcting me.

Please dont embarass me old man...

navin's post :D...

custom grills for 4 6" woofers. these grill were shaped to fit the
depression in the rear deck. one can see the holes cut for the 6" woofers
under the grill.

BTW the white chalk you see in all these photos is that chalk used as a
cockroach repellant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Please dont embarass me old man...

Hey Sam, I checked my ego at another forum. If I made a mistake it is my duty to correct it and also to give creidt to anyone who bought it to my attention and convinced me despite my initial resistance.

Which are those 6 inch subs? How are they wired?

Vifa. Wired in parallel. 1 pair per channel of the Blau 450. other 2 channels of teh Blau feeds the 13cm Vifa components in stock rear speaker pods.

photo showing the Alpine CD changer and Velocity amp. The Velocity amp runs
the front channels (bridged). The Changer is attached to a the HU via a KCA
410C (not shown)

photo showing 4 6" woofers (I wont call them subs) mounted on a resin bonded fiberglass board. Note unlike a MDF board the hatch can lift this board easily.

NOTE: the "I" in the posts (36,37) means Navinji :D

and Navin, are they 2 diff pair of woofers?

I hate all those cockroach lines :)

Nice Navin, what does it all sound like?

Navin, which car has these gone into?? Is it your wife's sail... Curious, as the boot doesn't look too big....

sail, i guess. his skoda RS! :cool:) has 4 tubes i think...

this is my wife's sail. yes the boot is small but she just uses this as a runabout. we use my car for longer drives. my RS has 2 tubes, though I have plans to add a REAL sub soon.

the subs are all the same. the outer 2 are mounted on spacers to faclititate the subs breathing through the custom grill shown earlier.

Those cockroach lines do look ugly but Sam when you child eats in the car and cockroaches come you'll have no choice too. I cant possibly use Baygon.

BTW no one aske dme waht that blue thing is above the 4 woofers. It is a Balloon.

dont know why the front speaker install pics are not up yet. JK did you get them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
this is my wife's sail. yes the boot is small but she just uses this as a runabout. we use my car for longer drives. my RS has 2 tubes, though I have plans to add a REAL sub soon.

dont know why the front speaker install pics are not up yet. JK did you get them?

:)

yes i noticed the balloon. ANd the green thing is a petrol additive too. :)

My wife's chauffer insists on using the additive. I dont know if it helps.