Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2010, 21:20   #1
BHPian

Dynamat @ Rs 170 psf

Was going through 20north.com and came across this deal which is a possible misprice. make full use of this deal while it lasts

Three X 32" X 54" sheets of dynamat original bulk pak = 3 X12 sq ft = 36sq ft for INR 6106 which turns out to a little over 169 rs psf that too delivered to your doorstep. Considering that noisekill retails @ 150 PSF this is a steal

here is the url
Dynamat 10155 Original Bulk Pak - Three 32" x 54" Sheets of Original < Automotive Parts < Car Electronics < Electronics - Shop in the US from India @ 20North

NB:- I've got nothing to do with 20north or dynamat. posting it for the benefit of fellow boarders.
Dynamat @ Rs 170 psf-untitled.jpg
Old 7th May 2010, 22:22   #2
BHPian

@Sonirohit - I would stay away from 20North - Lots of bad reviews about them and they don't seem to have a rating system for sellers. There's not guarantee that what you receive will be anything like the item described in the listing.

With EBay, global easy buy, this is taken care off. Ebay actually had a promotion on Monday where shipping from US to India was free. Alas! the promotion only lasted for like 30 hours. Look at https://www.borderlinx.com/ - seems like a better service.
Old 16th May 2010, 00:40   #3
BHPian

And that Dynamat looks like it's a fantabulous fake ! more reasons to stay away from it !
Old 16th May 2010, 19:41   #4
BHPian

That looks like regular dynamat to me. Not what you'd want in your car in Indian summers.

These asphalt based sheets are known to stink that typical asphalt tarry smell in hot climates. I have no personal experience with this, but it's what I've read.

PS: Dynamat extreme is butyl rubber based, and works much better and doesn't suffer from the same ill effect mentioned above.

Most Viewed