Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2005, 08:26   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil
Also see these installation pics from customers who have fitted them....some guys really have done a neat job
http://www.omnifimedia.com/gallery/type.asp?iType=23

All the audio experts here, I wanted to know if this system will be compatible for video files? I am planning to put it in my endeavour since I have a LCD screen fitted in it already throught my pioneer cd changer with the VCD card. So if this system can hook up to that I can store movies onto this hardisk and I am all set with music and movies...hence it saves me the hassel of upgrading to a DVD panel which i have been tryin to look for a long time....i cant figure out if this is possible or not for videos so please do let me know if you guys firgure it out. Thnx. Another good part abt this sytem is that you can upgrade the hardisk to a larger size on your on by replacing the existing 20gb internal hardrive with a larger one!
Hey Sahil, The RF OmniFi has been around for quite some time now. A good concept, it had some flaws and so never caught on and is now being stock cleared on Ebay and Amazon for around $250.

The product does NOT do video. It doesnt do rewind / forward, navigation is poor and I'm told sound quality is average. You cannot change the internal hard drive, it is a cartridge type HDD, so you have to buy another one and plug that in. It used to sell for near $900 but for $250, it is a bargain. Going by the current scenario, I guess RF has lost interest in the product and It may be discontinued soon.
Old 22nd October 2005, 10:40   #32
Team-BHP Support

you could use the new ipod that has mpeg capability.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks