Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2008, 10:10   #76
Team-BHP Support

Never heard of Sachin's autoshop. popular ones in bangalore are:

Auto Fusion, Koramangala (Contact: Anwar)
Car Fancy, Koramangala (Contact: Thouqeer)
EVO, Cambridge layout (Contact: Satya (blueraven316))
Old 17th February 2008, 12:49   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Never heard of Sachin's autoshop.
He must be referring to that small shop in the lane behind Bosch on Hosur Road. He professes to be a Blau dealer, but pushes a lot of other brands too (not Hertz, Illusion etc. - but that is a different matter).

EVO in Cambridge Layout would be the closest for him.

Alas, Sprocket Koramangala, though they stock, do not have the sense to audition the different brands other than Sony and Panasonic. They expect people to come and throw money at them so that they can push whatever gives them good margins.

Not too far away for him would be those two joints in the building beside the football stadium. Also, isn't there one in / near the I'nagar BDA complex?

Last edited by DerAlte : 17th February 2008 at 12:53.
Old 17th February 2008, 21:00   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
He must be referring to that small shop in the lane behind Bosch on Hosur Road. He professes to be a Blau dealer, but pushes a lot of other brands too (not Hertz, Illusion etc. - but that is a different matter).

EVO in Cambridge Layout would be the closest for him.

Alas, Sprocket Koramangala, though they stock, do not have the sense to audition the different brands other than Sony and Panasonic. They expect people to come and throw money at them so that they can push whatever gives them good margins.

Not too far away for him would be those two joints in the building beside the football stadium. Also, isn't there one in / near the I'nagar BDA complex?
Yeah DerAlte. I am referring to the one behind Bosch in Hosur Road. Since I am planning to go for the Pioneer Headunit without bill/warranty, I think I have to drop Sprocket - they sell only with bill/warranty I believe.

I am considering EVO as my best bet now, but am not sure whether I will get stuff (including Pioneer HU) without bill/warranty though.

Can you or someone clarify about the one you referred to as beside the football stadium !!! Also about the Indiranagar BDA complex one. Thanks guys ...

Regards,
KB.
Old 17th February 2008, 23:16   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ece2k2 View Post
I am considering EVO as my best bet now, but am not sure whether I will get stuff (including Pioneer HU) without bill/warranty though.

Can you or someone clarify about the one you referred to as beside the football stadium !!! Also about the Indiranagar BDA complex one.
The football stadium one is Car Shringar, I think. If you are coming from I'nagar, come towards Richmond Road junction (Lifestyle & Samyakk), turn right towards Garuda Mall. Go in the first gate on your right.

If you want without b&w, read up on the Pio models on TBHP, select your models and note down the prices. Go to National Market - you should be able to bargain and get good prices. Be sure to get the manual and mounting accessories - more often than not that is the sign of a new piece.

If you are not up to it, @blueraven (PM him) will be able to get you what you want.
Old 17th February 2008, 23:20   #80
Team-BHP Support

In the same building as Car shringar there is also PitStop on the other side facing lifestyle.
Old 17th February 2008, 23:21   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
The football stadium one is Car Shringar, I think. If you are coming from I'nagar, come towards Richmond Road junction (Lifestyle & Samyakk), turn right towards Garuda Mall. Go in the first gate on your right.

If you want without b&w, read up on the Pio models on TBHP, select your models and note down the prices. Go to National Market - you should be able to bargain and get good prices. Be sure to get the manual and mounting accessories - more often than not that is the sign of a new piece.

If you are not up to it, @blueraven (PM him) will be able to get you what you want.
I had been to Car Shringar once to get the Boston Acoustics speakers for my Swift petrol 2 years back . But didnt know that it is the football stadium one though ...

I have already PMed blueraven and he did respond saying that I can come down to his showroom for further assistance. So, am going to rely fully on Satya for the whole installation, as I am not good in picking stuff at National market.

Regards,
Karthik.
Old 17th February 2008, 23:24   #82
BHPian

Quote:
In the same building as Car shringar there is also PitStop on the other side facing lifestyle.
I felt that Car Shringar prices were high earlier and they were not having stuff without b/w either. any idea about Pitstop
Old 17th February 2008, 23:39   #83
Team-BHP Support

Pitstop prices are even higher than Car shringar.
Old 18th February 2008, 17:11   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ece2k2 View Post
I have already PMed blueraven and he did respond saying that I can come down to his showroom for further assistance. So, am going to rely fully on Satya for the whole installation, as I am not good in picking stuff at National market.
Karthik.
Satya's new showroom is rocking (as his installs are! ) and sure you will be happy for going to him.

Quote:
PitStop - also he tries to sell what he has on that day than what you need actually. Gives suggestions/recomondations that would keep HIM in profit.
Old 19th February 2008, 00:05   #85
BANNED

being in delhi, i got my stuff from Satya.
Gem of a person. knows the team-bhp spirit... (hey satya bro... i need some more stuff)
Old 19th February 2008, 10:36   #86
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsinner View Post
I thought Satya was in Bangy.
Old 15th March 2008, 21:30   #87
Senior - BHPian

Car Shringar + Anwar Auto Fusion

Quote:
i am not too sure about this line. Please check out below and let me know.

Pioneer 3050UB - 5800Rs (Grey)
JBL GTO937 and GTO427 front and rear - 4500Rs (B/W)
Sony XM-ZR602 - 2950Rs

But I got screwed on the RCA Cable - 450Rs and Fitting 350Rs. :(

-------------

Then the Fun started, installation was pathetic, sound was cracking all around. had no clue what was wrong.

then became a BHP'ian and learnt about Anwar and audio fusion.

-----------------

Been there today, 15-mar, spent 2500Rs for complete rewiring, Padding for rear speakers, sound damping-- REBIRTH-- Just pure sound and no crap. Am totally impressed with Anwar and his boys. Ended up with a few meters of Schoshe and a nice experience.
Old 16th March 2008, 13:34   #88
BHPian

how do you guys rate TMC electronics near carmel convent jayanagar ?......and whats the name blueravens shop , can someone give the address

Last edited by chetan : 16th March 2008 at 13:35.
Old 16th March 2008, 13:39   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan View Post
......and whats the name blueravens shop , can someone give the address
Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Modifiers Database

Bangalore->ICE tuners->Evo

Last edited by binz : 16th March 2008 at 13:40.
Old 16th March 2008, 14:02   #90
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsinner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
I thought Satya was in Bangy.
No navin, (said the English teacher) I think saintsinner meant to say "EVEN THOUGH I am in Delhi, I got my stuff from Satya."

Most Viewed