Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2020, 16:20   #151
BHPian

re: Car Audio shops in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj.bhalla View Post
Is there any recommended car audio shop near Whitefield or hope farm signal? I stay in kadugodi and Top Gear will be too far. 🤪
DRIFT in Varthur Road has very good reviews from my acquaintances in the S-Cross group.
They also install other electric and electronic accessories.
Go check it out and make a decision.
Old 28th February 2020, 15:58   #152
BHPian

re: Car Audio shops in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by verma_rahul View Post
Top Gear (Anwar) it is! The post right before yours is the testament to it. And, I have personally got installs done in my Fortuner too from Anwar.

He is right next to Jyoti Nivas College.
Thank You. Was not sure of the relevance since it was 4 years back ! good to know it still exists which means they are doing a good job
sh@rpshooter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2020, 16:27   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh@rpshooter View Post
Thank You. Was not sure of the relevance since it was 4 years back ! good to know it still exists which means they are doing a good job
Oh yes, you can use my reference too if you want

Quote:
Is there any recommended car audio shop near Whitefield or hope farm signal? I stay in kadugodi and Top Gear will be too far. 🤪
I stay in Whitefield too (Graphite India). Trust me, you won’t regret the commute to Top Gear.

NOTE FROM SUPPORT - Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Sheel : 29th February 2020 at 10:57. Reason: Back to back posts.
verma_rahul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th December 2020, 19:28   #154
BHPian

Re: Car Audio shops in Bangalore

Quote:
Did you get yours done , if yes where? I stay around Kadugodi and was looking to get a car HU fixed . I was looking for something simple , like the 2 DIN Pioneer ones with just BT and reverse camera. Had shortlisted on these , not sure if they will have the basic variants. Tried visiting some places but they try to upsell for the higher end models, which I find might be too distractive.

1. MVH-G219BT
2. DMH-G229BT
3. MVH-A219BT
Old 28th December 2020, 09:10   #155
BHPian

Quote:
If you are willing to drive for 20-25min I would highly recommend EVO. Satya who owns it has been in the business for more than a decade and does everything from Budget to High end setup. I have been there many times for my progressive ICE build and have been more than delighted each time.

www.evo-blr.com

https://g.page/EVOCustomCar?share

All the best!!
Old 27th May 2022, 13:29   #156
BHPian

Please suggest good audio shops in Electronic City, Koramangala and HSR layout area in Bangalore. would like to check more options, if possible with demo of the speakers.
Old 6th June 2022, 17:25   #157
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
Please suggest good audio shops in Electronic City, Koramangala and HSR layout area in Bangalore. would like to check more options, if possible with demo of the speakers.
Sachins autoshop in Koramangala
supertinu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 17:30   #158
BHPian

Can anyone suggest recommend a good aftermarket audio shop in Bangalore north - around Jalahalli/New BEL Road

The primary requirement is to get a Android HU for the missus on her Alto K10 as she feels the need for it now that Work from Office is starting and the car will get used on an everyday basis. Looking for a basic Andriod HU which supports Android auto, not really looking for a speaker upgrade as the existing ones should suffice.

Most Viewed