Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2009, 22:11   #106
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samartz View Post
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good ICE installer for my i10 magna. From some threads in Tbhp I realized that ICE needs to be tuned perfectly to perform better. I found that we have some good installers in blore e.g. Satya (EVO), Anwar, Thouqueer, Pritham (Sound Factor). I am already having HU(pio 3190) and Speakers(JBL 947 and 608c), later planning to add amp and sub woofer.
Ive got my ICE installed at this place called Sprocket in Koramangala, there's a guy there named John who i found to be really well technically qualified and did an awesome neat job on my car ! I would definitely recommend them to others !
Old 31st December 2009, 10:07   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
JMaruru --- Why? What happened with Throttle? Is this the same on in JNR 7th block? Near Castrol Bike Zone?
Yes, it is the same place near the ganesh temple n park. They pushed me a pioneer 2150 for 10K and on top of it for the aux cable they charged me 300 bucks. I was in a rush, as i had to leave for mumbai next day, and the mandovi sales guy had suggested this place. So fell into this trap. On return from m'bai found that aux cable does not work, went and asked for replacement, he refused. The same aux cable, of much better quality got it for mere 20 bucks in SP road.
Old 1st January 2010, 10:39   #108

Hi Guys ... Happy New Year to all TBhpians

Thanks for your replies and suggestions. But I will appreciate if you guys can give me the contact numbers and contact person's name. I am planning to get it done tomorrow and I am looking for contact no of satya (EVO). Any good installer in JC Road cos I am finding their prices with bill and waranty are much lower than others. But I am little concerned about the genuinity of the products there. Any body had any bad experience with JC Road, I mean in terms of giving a fake product or mishandling during installation.
Old 1st January 2010, 11:26   #109
Team-BHP Support

You can find the contact details over here
Old 5th January 2010, 17:30   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Try TMC Electronics on Jayanagar East End Road. He is a Blaupunkt dealer, but will have other brands also. Audition before deciding on brand / model.
TMC Electronics no longer deals in Blaupunkt (officially atleast).
Old 5th March 2010, 18:23   #111
BHPian

Has anyone installed their ICE in Richmond road from a shop called JBL Accessories? I talked to the owner (by telephone) and he seemed to be a nice chap. He even offered to test different speakers with the same HU before I make up my mind. He is an authorized dealer for JVC, JBL, Hertz and a few others that I don't remember now. Let me know if any of you have had any experience with him. He also quoted the lowest B&W price for the JVC AVX 826 in Bangalore.
Old 5th April 2010, 01:01   #112
BHPian

No one in Banagalore offers an audition

Folks, I have spent the whole weekend going to different audio shops, per the list of good ones as mentioned on T-BHP.
Not a single one offered to audition the HU and Speakers !!!
Query on how does one get an audition of the setup one intends to buy?
Old 5th April 2010, 05:39   #113
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
Has anyone installed their ICE in Richmond road from a shop called JBL Accessories? I talked to the owner (by telephone) and he seemed to be a nice chap. He even offered to test different speakers with the same HU before I make up my mind. He is an authorized dealer for JVC, JBL, Hertz and a few others that I don't remember now. Let me know if any of you have had any experience with him. He also quoted the lowest B&W price for the JVC AVX 826 in Bangalore.
There is an Autoshop in Koramangala, and a pretty busy one at that (behind A2B) Not sure about this one.

@ajithvpl, My best bet would be could do an online survey/analysis of which HU you need and accordingly call these guys before you make rounds.
Else it might very painful.
As I mentioned before Autoshop is the one which I know about.
Old 7th April 2010, 20:55   #114
BANNED

Did any one of you have come across EVO in cambridgelayout. I have been there for some accessories couple of times, the price he quotes is very resonable, however i didnt like the way he responds to the customer. They sound/act quite busy.
Old 15th April 2010, 08:38   #115
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post
TMC Electronics no longer deals in Blaupunkt (officially atleast).
We deal with blaupukt also. the importers have changed for the indian market.
Old 15th April 2010, 09:41   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
There is an Autoshop in Koramangala, and a pretty busy one at that (behind A2B) Not sure about this one.

@ajithvpl, My best bet would be could do an online survey/analysis of which HU you need and accordingly call these guys before you make rounds.
Else it might very painful.
As I mentioned before Autoshop is the one which I know about.
As far as i remember, Sachin's Autoshop in Koramangala has the setup to let you audition.
Old 9th December 2010, 00:43   #117
BHPian

re: Car Audio shops in Bangalore

Hi everyone
I request your help to set up the audio system in my accent.I can spend 25k s a whole (HU,amp,back speakers & door speakers I dont know how the sound quality in the front due to door speakers.anyway,I was informed alpine HU's are th best.please confirm & suggest a specification based in my budget.thanks.
Old 23rd January 2013, 19:54   #118
BHPian

TMC @ jayanagar is closed
Old 3rd March 2013, 20:33   #119
Senior - BHPian

guys, i need a good installer near CV Raman Nagar to ramp up the ICE in my Dzire VDI. Have had mixed inputs on EVO ranging from from great to bad. Any other good installers around here? Where is this "Torque" I read about?
Old 3rd March 2013, 20:41   #120
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Where is this "Torque" I read about?
Torque is at the meeting point of Jeevan Bhima Nagar road and Indiranagar 80ft road. Well, it was there till I came to Mumbai 17 months ago. Don't know if they've shifted out somewhere else.
Rudra Sen is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks