Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 16:34   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naru View Post
Is JBL 608c soft dome?
Its metal. Hear one me say; will be easier to audition this one.

Seems Emperor is getting greedy these days then
Old 6th June 2010, 09:24   #17
BHPian

Bull 6.5" comps aren't in stock anywhere in Delhi.

On Gunbir's advice, i went for Rainbow Titan + Kenwood 6043.

Though Rainbow's got a lot of clarity, I find it, unfortunately, lacks the thump.
Old 6th June 2010, 13:29   #18
BHPian

and can we have the cost breakup please...

In the month of March, for BULL I was quoted 6.5k at GYRO and 6.3k by Ranaji @ Driven... Rainbow Titans were for 8500 at that time...

Now planing a similar install for my cousin's car...
Old 6th June 2010, 14:20   #19
BHPian

^^
edit: changed the install from fronts to tweeter and rears to mids (which was drowning out the bass) to all connections from front.

Sounds much better now.
Old 7th June 2010, 15:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaks7 View Post
for BULL I was quoted 6.5k at GYRO and 6.3k by Ranaji @ Driven... Rainbow Titans were for 8500 at that time...
huh! congusion again! they retail for 5.6K with B&W as quoted by one mr. abhibh here.

BTW, how much did you shell out for Titans.. I suggest you go in for a decent amp to get the maximum enjoyment from your components.
Old 7th June 2010, 16:09   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Bull 6.5" comps aren't in stock anywhere in Delhi.

On Gunbir's advice, i went for Rainbow Titan + Kenwood 6043.

Though Rainbow's got a lot of clarity, I find it, unfortunately, lacks the thump.
Add an amp to get the maximum out of your components.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
huh! congusion again! they retail for 5.6K with B&W as quoted by one mr. abhibh here.
Read this post:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1914509-post9.html

I said after some discount. They still retail for 59XX if i remember correctly.
Old 8th June 2010, 09:19   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post

I said after some discount. They still retail for 59XX if i remember correctly.
If you say that MRP is 59XX (as printed on the box).. the guys quoting even a penny more can be sued under "weight and measurement".

Someone please clear the confusion..
Old 8th June 2010, 21:34   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If you say that MRP is 59XX (as printed on the box).. the guys quoting even a penny more can be sued under "weight and measurement".

Someone please clear the confusion..
just don't understand whats the fuzz over pricing ? naru said he went to GYRO / Driven and was quoted MRP 59XX / 6K MRP.

I am saying the MRP i know was 5900. I don't go around to dealers and ask them to show me the box so i can have a look at the MRP whether it was 5990 or 5991.
Old 9th June 2010, 09:43   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
just don't understand whats the fuzz over pricing ? naru said he went to GYRO / Driven and was quoted MRP 59XX / 6K MRP.

I am saying the MRP i know was 5900. I don't go around to dealers and ask them to show me the box so i can have a look at the MRP whether it was 5990 or 5991.
To answer your first part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaks7 View Post

In the month of March, for BULL I was quoted 6.5k at GYRO and 6.3k by Ranaji @ Drivenr.
I feel the people here are being taken for a ride as regards pricing for this product.. there sould be some uniformity in pricing, sometimes its VFM 4.5K, next day is no more VFM as its for 7k, someone then turns up and say, hello! its not 7K, its 6.3K.. Its NOT fuss, its for general understanding and benefit for the people here.

Rest, if you dont go around dealers to see the MRP/like, please stop posting authoritatively about the pricing, as you've been doing so far. (unless you're commercially involved)

Last edited by panky12345 : 9th June 2010 at 09:44.
Old 9th June 2010, 10:19   #25
BHPian

@naru
Congrats for the component set. I agree with panky and abhibh. An amp would do wonders! Give them a week or two to run-in properly and you'd be pleasantly surprised.

@panky and abhibh
Can one of you please check with Gyro or Driven on the MRP of the Bull Audio Component set (without any discounts)? Would really help as am planning to source a set for a friend's ICE install. Bad news if it's out of stock :(
Old 9th June 2010, 10:27   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelord View Post
@panky and abhibh
Can one of you please check with Gyro or Driven on the MRP of the Bull Audio Component set (without any discounts)? Would really help as am planning to source a set for a friend's ICE install. Bad news if it's out of stock :(
Hi thelord.. I'm myself under a doubt as regards pricing. Why dont you PM Gunbir (a member here). He represents Bull Audio. I suppose he'd the best one to let you know the MRP and the availability.
Old 10th June 2010, 15:32   #27
BHPian

Bull's for 6k MRP at both Gyro and Driven. Both said it'll be for 5.5k after discount.

But neither has it in stock right now.

Gunbir said it will take his around a week for him to source them.

hope this clears the confusion.
Old 11th June 2010, 13:22   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
To answer your first part:

I feel the people here are being taken for a ride as regards pricing for this product.. there sould be some uniformity in pricing, sometimes its VFM 4.5K, next day is no more VFM as its for 7k, someone then turns up and say, hello! its not 7K, its 6.3K.. Its NOT fuss, its for general understanding and benefit for the people here.
As i said earlier currency plays a lot of role in terms of product pricing. 8-9 Months back the product was @MRP of 6900 as i was told.

Quote:
(unless you're commercially involved)
just makes me laugh each and every time you say this. Thanks a lot for increasing my blood levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelord View Post
@naru
Congrats for the component set. I agree with panky and abhibh. An amp would do wonders! Give them a week or two to run-in properly and you'd be pleasantly surprised.

@panky and abhibh
TheLord just had a word from Gunbir Sir and the MRP is Rs. 5990 and it will be in stock by this weekend.

Quote:
Bull's for 6k MRP at both Gyro and Driven. Both said it'll be for 5.5k after discount.
But neither has it in stock right now.
Gunbir said it will take his around a week for him to source them.
hope this clears the confusion.
Very true the MRP is Rs. 5990.

Just to clear the confusion just posting the price list directly from the distributor i got 2 days back.

Bull Audio is still fantastic VFM, what with high excursion PP cone midbass, 20mm silk dome tweeter, MKT caps and air core coil in crossover and adjustable tweeter attenuation, the feature list goes on. But no feature speaks better than the product itself, and this product sings!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BBW Price List 1011 Q1 (email).pdf (911.6 KB, 2573 views)
Old 11th June 2010, 14:48   #29
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Bull Audio is still fantastic VFM...this product sings!
It is perferable to listen to any product before purchase. I would go as far as to recommend comparing 2-3 products before deciding.

Quote:
(unless you're commercially involved)
Quote:
just makes me laugh each and every time you say this. Thanks a lot for increasing my blood levels.
What is this?
Old 23rd June 2010, 13:14   #30
Senior - BHPian

naru.. I just saw that you've posted your rainbows for sale. Any particular reason? Not satisfied or upgrading?

Most Viewed