Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2012, 02:47   #46
BHPian

Re: Spark ICEd at EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadra View Post
Thanks. Do you recall the price of just the speaker boxes in the boot? Should the speakers be facing upwards or faced towards each other?
I don't recall the pricing for the boxes, if my memory serves right I didn't get any individual pricing, He told me a price and I agreed to pay! but you can trust Satya on that, he won't be charging you more.
In my opinion installing the rear speakers faced upwards would be good. but you might want to double check this with some people who actually know about sound!

Cheers!
-Z
Old 12th May 2012, 16:58   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie69 View Post
I don't recall the pricing for the boxes, if my memory serves right I didn't get any individual pricing, He told me a price and I agreed to pay! but you can trust Satya on that, he won't be charging you more.
In my opinion installing the rear speakers faced upwards would be good. but you might want to double check this with some people who actually know about sound!

Cheers!
-Z
Thanks. I will research on this.

FYI-A local car accessorie guy quoted 600 for a pair which will be velcro strapped to god-knows-what in the boot. Also not sure if he was talking about an upward facing / facing each other setup.

Will post more details as and when I get time.
Old 14th May 2012, 22:36   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks. I will research on this.

FYI-A local car accessorie guy quoted 600 for a pair which will be velcro strapped to god-knows-what in the boot. Also not sure if he was talking about an upward facing / facing each other setup.

Will post more details as and when I get time.
I had the rear speaker boxes drilled and fixed using some screws, not sure how they are going to use Velcro straps. It might be a good idea but is it strong enough to hold the boxes in place?
-Z
Old 14th May 2012, 23:23   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie69 View Post
I had the rear speaker boxes drilled and fixed using some screws, not sure how they are going to use Velcro straps. It might be a good idea but is it strong enough to hold the boxes in place?
-Z
Can you post some closeup shots of how the box is attached. Never mind in case that can't be done.
And, where is the sub placed in your car? Assuming amp is under the front co-passenger seat.
Old 15th May 2012, 22:05   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Can you post some closeup shots of how the box is attached. Never mind in case that can't be done.
And, where is the sub placed in your car? Assuming amp is under the front co-passenger seat.
I don't have any more pics than what is posted here in the forum. I have sold my car and have moved to U.S for good. Wish i could take some close up shots of the rear speaker boxes, Sorry. I had the sub placed in between the 2 co-axials in the trunk and i had the option of disconnecting and take the Sub box away if need arise to store luggage when traveling with family.

-Z
Zombie69 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed