Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2010, 15:00   #16
BHPian

Hi Guys,

The Multi-EQ function is only enabled after you connect and configure the 9887 set using the Imprint kit. The bass and treble settings are available only after the Multi-EQ is "ON".
Old 14th July 2010, 10:26   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-Freak View Post
Hi Guys,

The Multi-EQ function is only enabled after you connect and configure the 9887 set using the Imprint kit. The bass and treble settings are available only after the Multi-EQ is "ON".
Thank you very much for your reply Speed Freak.so do you mean one has to own a KTX 100EQ IMPRINT in order to turn on Multi-EQ? if so will it be installed in car or can be removed once calibration in done?
Old 14th July 2010, 12:01   #18
Senior - BHPian

The KTX100EQ is more of a tuning kit for the 9887. It can be removed from the car after tuning. I am not sure if you would require the IMPRINT kit all the time when you want to make a change to the tuning! In that case, I am wondering if I should buy one!

However, I am planning to visit Technokrat over the weekend to setup IMPRINT. I am still running on stock speakers though!
Old 15th July 2010, 09:00   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
The KTX100EQ is more of a tuning kit for the 9887. It can be removed from the car after tuning. I am not sure if you would require the IMPRINT kit all the time when you want to make a change to the tuning! In that case, I am wondering if I should buy one!

However, I am planning to visit Technokrat over the weekend to setup IMPRINT. I am still running on stock speakers though!
Hello

The IMPRINT kit calibrates the sound using a microphone and a software connected via cable to the head unit, the unit has 4 or more presets for calibration, you can configure the sound using the kit by placing the microphone on each seat to calibrate the presets.

You dont need to have the kit connected all the time, however if you need to retune the setup then you might need to reconnect the kit. Best is to find out if any local tuner has such a kit which can be used once and returned back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks