Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2005, 21:43   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
well im no moderator here but such comments wont be tolerated here..if u want to degrade other brands so blatantly i request u do this elsewhere..here we respect all the brands and give advice based on ones necessities and budget and not look down upon brands like these..so pls do take care before u post such comments..and also read the announcement section once very carefully..what u migh think as utter rubbish might sound excellent to others and like we always say here its ur own ears that got to do the talking and deciding which brand is good because its your hard earned money that u end up spending..pls take care that u refrain from such comments and u can say it in a much more senile way..because ultimately if the customer is satisfied then we say dont care a world for what the others have to say..
well said! I second it
Old 2nd November 2005, 21:47   #17
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
well said! I second it
thanks JK..i appreciate it..we as thbpians should not make such comments and dampen the spirits of other brands..hope u learn something from this team.r.a.r..
Old 2nd November 2005, 21:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile
Dmitri,

I will recommend the following amplifiers under and around 10K in no specific order..

Kenwood KAC-8452

Pioneer 6100

Sony SD Series (4 Channel) sorry dun remember the model number.

If the budget is less than 5K then best option is Sony XM-504.
JB, how abt two PA275.
Old 2nd November 2005, 22:23   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM R.A.R
Hey buddy forget abot the faltu amps or pioneers , sony, kickers and jbls all r **** worth for the money u spend on it CHINA KA MAAL......

If u have a good budget try installing a 1200watts full briefcased packed TWISTER (US make) 4channel amplifier with fancooled system

and the best + point u can attach 2 woofers and do the same settings on both the subwoofers with the bass control,sub-sonic control,x-overs,crossovers,gain-control and the best part is u get a REMOTE BASS CONTROL which will be fitted on ur dashboard like a regulator turn knob for increasing and decreasing bass.... dats not enough... its much more sleeaker and slim than nakamichi 4channel car amp and + it has both sides neon tubes

i stay in mumbai if u need it do tell me worth buying for the price u can run 4 1000"watts woofers on it bindass without tripping u can mail me at ramnik_matharoo@yahoo.com
Dear Ramnik Bhai,

It is nice to know that you sell umm.. Twister US Make. I wish you all the best in your business. I am sure there are many people who will buy your briefcase packed amp, fan cooled.
However this is not a forum where we sell equipment. Team-BHP does have a marketplace where you may find people to sell your wares to. Do visit it sometime.
This section of the forum, however is run by people that love car audio and respect all brands. Big and small. Wrong place to say silly stuff like a child.

Quote:
no1 takes pains selling stuff on site .... ne1 requires i'll give da NY adresse order it for dat they have 2 contact right
Try as we might, we have NO idea what you are trying to say here. Please read "posting rules" Chat and sms lingo is not allowed here and methinks a moderator will warn/ban you shortly (as they deem fit).
Old 2nd November 2005, 22:31   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Dear Ramnik Bhai,

It is nice to know that you sell umm.. Twister US Make. I wish you all the best in your business. I am sure there are many people who will buy your briefcase packed amp, fan cooled.
However this is not a forum where we sell equipment. Team-BHP does have a marketplace where you may find people to sell your wares to. Do visit it sometime.
This section of the forum, however is run by people that love car audio and respect all brands. Big and small. Wrong place to say silly stuff like a child.

Try as we might, we have NO idea what you are trying to say here. Please read "posting rules" Chat and sms lingo is not allowed here and methinks a moderator will warn/ban you shortly (as they deem fit).
i second it ,

by the way sam, u knw that bhai ?

and rar bhai mate, some blaupunkt amps too has cooling fans

Last edited by jkdas : 2nd November 2005 at 22:45.
Old 2nd November 2005, 22:57   #21
BHPian

hi dimitri,
I was also in a maze of 4 channel amplifiers. It was difficult to decide which brand to go for. I had zeroed down on JBL CS 50.4 , blau GTA 470, apline. But people in this fourm adviced me to go for a pioneer 6100f, because the sound and the build quality of pio 6100f is better than blau, jbl etc..
This is what the sound experts in this forum say, and after posting many comments i too agree with them. I would suggest pio. Read the thread "advice car audio for hundai accent" in this forum. I hope i would answer many of your queries
Old 2nd November 2005, 23:33   #22
BHPian

hi amit, how much did u pay for the pioneer 6100f? how is it sounding?
Old 2nd November 2005, 23:41   #23
BHPian

I checked the pioneer 6100f's specs in net, its not offering variable freq. attenuation.
I think i should look for an amp with the variable crossover as i could select the frequencies to be sent to the front comps...
Old 2nd November 2005, 23:49   #24
BHPian

hi TEAM RAR, can u tell me the url to the website of these Twister car audio products, i searched the net but cudnt match any..
Old 2nd November 2005, 23:58   #25
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitri
I checked the pioneer 6100f's specs in net, its not offering variable freq. attenuation.
I think i should look for an amp with the variable crossover as i could select the frequencies to be sent to the front comps...
hhhmm..thats strange the pioneer 6100 does have variable crossovers..where did u get that from..anyways check this link..
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro...s_id/3451.html
hope that helps..it clearly says that it has variable LPF and HPF..
Old 3rd November 2005, 00:39   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Hey buddy forget abot the faltu amps or pioneers , sony, kickers and jbls all r **** worth for the money u spend on it CHINA KA MAAL......

i stay in mumbai if u need it do tell me worth buying for the price u can run 4 1000"watts woofers on it bindass without tripping u can mail me at ramnik_matharoo@yahoo.com
1. Not all products made in china are rubbish. I suggest you visit China before making such claims.

2. I can remember infroming you that we do have a marketplace on team-bhp and you are advised to use that forum for soliciting sales.

3. read and adhere posting rules posted by GTO and those added by me before making posts. failure to do so will get you banned without warning. We are a easy going lot here. Dont try our patience least of all mine.

4. Team-bhp's tech team is very well versed with IP masking and other techniques. We have guys here that consult with Tata Indicom and VSNL/TTML etc... and have the ability to ensure that a banned member stays banned.

5. I would love to see a PM from you confirming that you have understood the above.
Old 3rd November 2005, 03:50   #27
BHPian

pioneer 6100f is costing around Rs 7150 grey in Mumbai
Old 3rd November 2005, 14:19   #28
BHPian

Please check this image, i cannot find the variable crossover in that.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pi...ctions_big.jpg
Old 3rd November 2005, 14:38   #29
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitri
Please check this image, i cannot find the variable crossover in that.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pi...ctions_big.jpg
hhmm..now thats very strange..maybe it has the crossover points under a foldable face plate or something..which is not shown in picture..personally havent seen this amp so cant comment on where the crossover points maybe hidden(if it has that is)..
Old 3rd November 2005, 14:41   #30
BANNED

ok here it goes dmitri..maybe its on the other end that is the opposite end where u are to connect ur speaker wires..do check on it..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 3rd November 2005 at 14:44.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks