Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2010, 10:03   #16
Senior - BHPian

Why would one want an AUX cable (EP to Aux-In) when one is using the USB cable?

The USB connectors (both plug and socket) are usually rated for 10K insertions at least - much more than the number of times you will connect/disconnect your phone to your HU over the life of the car with you! An extension cable would be for psychological satisfaction only.

Reminds me of the philosophy of using plastic covers for refrigerators and washing machines (even my wife succumbed to the same urge for the washing machine) - logic doesn't work there.

One does not have to be an expert in music (the art or the technology) to appreciate and feel good music. Just enjoy the rhythm, the lyrics, the tune - whatever turns you on! BTW, 'bass' is low frequencies notes like tabla (the large left one), deep male voices, large drums, etc. Treble is high frequency notes, like Sitar / Santoor (in general), triangles or the small brass bells used in bhajans, higher notes in female voice etc.

Last edited by DerAlte : 22nd September 2010 at 10:15.
Old 22nd September 2010, 15:38   #17
BHPian

May be I got the post all wrong. My friend’s i10 Kappa sports (2008) came with this music system as stock. So its been their for as long as the car itself.

As for the SQ, even though I think it lacks bass (quite understandable), the overall sound is not shrill at all. Even on (relatively) high-er volumes it holds its own. Not bad for stock is all I have to say.

Last edited by Eddy : 22nd September 2010 at 16:19.
Old 25th July 2012, 13:59   #18

Re: New Integrated audio system for i 10

I iced my i10 Magna with the new Integrated i10 audio system. Ran into some problems as detailed in my below post.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ouble-din.html
Old 17th March 2015, 17:45   #19
BHPian

I am planning to buy Hyundai Grand i10 Magna however, this model does not come with the music system. I inquired for a music system similar to what company provides in Sportz model. Dealer has quoted me 16500 for a system and 4 speakers (180 w). I find it to be bit expensive. Has anybody purchased OEM music system.

Request experts to guide me on this.
Old 17th March 2015, 18:16   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autolock123 View Post
I am planning to buy Hyundai Grand i10 Magna however, this model does not come with the music system. I inquired for a music system similar to what company provides in Sportz model. Dealer has quoted me 16500 for a system and 4 speakers (180 w)
Please refer this thread for the queries related to Grandi10 ICE upgrade.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks