Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2011, 14:43   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Memphis Car Audio - ICE in Ford Fiesta 1.6S

Very clean install. Loved how clean the boot is.
abhibh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th February 2011, 13:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawanarya View Post
Congrats 1.6s, the installs look neat.

I too recently got Memphis Components for my car and boy they sound sweet. The tweets were on the brighter side though and had to play around with the install locations to get them sound right, but overall very impressed with the details of the drivers.

Had it been any other installed 12K sure is on the higher side but Anwar is the best in BLR and so commands his premium. am sure he would have taken care of all damping etc and for the kind of stuff he does, 12K is a fair price. . What kind of Sub-enclosure have you put in? Sealed or Ported?

My only contention is if its a sealed box then you could have aswell gone for a fibre enclosure and Anwar would have done it within the same cost. The fibre enclosure would have given you a lot more space in your boot. Try talking to him and he might as well get it done.
It is a sealed woofer box since I wanted tight bass and I completely agree with you on the fibre enclosure. He makes very neat ones. I opted for it due to the cost. It would have costed me substantially more. The current woofer box does under extreme braking, slide around.
Boot space is not much of an issue as of now since Im single .
Old 13th March 2011, 18:44   #18
BHPian

Is this Anwar, same as Anwar-AutoFusion.
Pls give contact/address and location. Is he only installs ?

I just looking for stock speaker upgrades and damping right now, but I want it to be done neatly
Old 15th March 2011, 17:11   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiny View Post
Is this Anwar, same as Anwar-AutoFusion.
Pls give contact/address and location. Is he only installs ?

I just looking for stock speaker upgrades and damping right now, but I want it to be done neatly
Yes, its the same Anwar from AutoFusion. He has his own set up called as TopGear which is between JNC College main gate and Cuppa in Koramangala. He has a small ICE retail store in front but is quite popular for installs.

Anwar
Old 16th March 2011, 15:57   #20
BHPian

^^ Thanks for the details.. will check up with him. What all Damping/Speaker brands he stock in shop. Or is it better to purchase from outside..
Old 17th March 2011, 14:24   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiny View Post
^^ Thanks for the details.. will check up with him. What all Damping/Speaker brands he stock in shop. Or is it better to purchase from outside..
I remember seeing kicker, JL Audio, Memphis, Rockford Fosgate, Harman Kordon brands there.
He usually does his own damping with foam sheets which he includes in the fitting labour. However he has a particular brand that he will show you which will cost you extra. (It wasnt Noisekill or Dynomat)
You could buy the equipment from him since he's reliable. Just cross check the prices from others.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks