Team-BHP - Needed: Best Audio config for a tata Indica
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Needed: Best Audio config for a tata Indica (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/9541-needed-best-audio-config-tata-indica.html)

It very good to see some great discussions going on in this forum. I have a TataIndica and has a Blaupunkt bahamas mp3 player. I am planning to add a subwoofer and a amplifier to the system. Please suggest wchih will be better for this car.

Hi MSK

Welcome. Before we can answer anything fruitfully we need to know
1) What speakers do you currently have
2) What your budget is
3) What your musical preference is

That is true, U have to answer these quetions because These days amps come from rs 4 k to 15 or 20 k....So u decide u wanna spend less and go for a desi amp or a Top char performer amp....As far as subs are concerned i thing these days pioneer 306 Dvc's rule, costing around 3 K.

for 3,000 you can get the sony 502 for Rs 200,000 you can get a Crown. pick your poison.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
for Rs 200,000 you can get a Crown.

Starts at Rs 275,000/- actually :)

Quote:

for 3,000 you can get the sony 502 for Rs 200,000 you can get a Crown. pick your poison.

ehem, 3k is grey market price.

and Sam, maybe Navin said the Sam effect price available to tbhp members :p

Nah. Sam effect for Crown for TBHP members would be just plain availabilty. at 2.75L a pc. i doubt Crown sells much in India.

Quote:

Nah. Sam effect for Crown for TBHP members would be just plain availabilty. at 2.75L a pc. i doubt Crown sells much in India.

and also the sam effect gives members like ur's truely to stand on such amps LITERALLY lol: !!!!

Quote:

We have stock, believe it or not. In fact we're even offering 1 free on every 5 purchased! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
We have stock, believe it or not. In fact we're even offering 1 free on every 5 purchased! :D

sam,at this price most will prefer 5 free for one purchasedrl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
and also the sam effect gives members like ur's truely to stand on such amps LITERALLY lol: !!!!

Quote:

ok so it survived mclaren but what about you!

Is that the 'free' jblfyed crown???? OMG!

Quote:

Starts at Rs 275,000/- actually :)

what does it have 2.7lakh,
i think bose amps are cheaper than this..... does bose make car amps??
whats the upper limit of crown amps thenrl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit1101
what does it have 2.7lakh,
i think bose amps are cheaper than this..... does bose make car amps??
whats the upper limit of crown amps thenrl:

what makes Bose so hot? I have found that while Bose Corp. invested a lot in psychoacoustics their results are poor. I am also a believer in psychoacoustics but believe that the path taken by Bose Corp is a bit too simplistic (and I dont mean their design). I mean that in their zeal to pursue this technique they have thrown the baby out with the dishwater.