Team-BHP - Pioneer Car stereos & accessories
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Pioneer Car stereos & accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/9831-pioneer-car-stereos-accessories-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
Given that Pioneer outsells Alpine 100:1 or even 1000:1, Alpine did pretty good on thei poll.

with all due respect, favorite has nothing to do with sales figures.
:OT
my favorite car might be a porsche but i might not buy one?

Do anyone use pio HU AVH-P 5750 in this forum..How does it fare?

Pioneer throughout my life,i had tried a few other,but always came back to Pioneer.

Thouqeer(who does ICE'ing for me) on Umpteen occasion's had made me sample Alpine HU's but...Pioneer for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert fox (Post 368322)
Pioneer throughout my life,i had tried a few other,but always came back to Pioneer.

Thouqeer(who does ICE'ing for me) on Umpteen occasion's had made me sample Alpine HU's but...Pioneer for me.

I guess you can't teach an old fox new tricks. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble (Post 368328)
I guess you can't teach an old fox new tricks. :)

Nice one Guruji,but this fox knows all the tricks of pioneer range! I have been using High end pioneer's for 15 year's now.

To me it is Nokia amongst all other choices.

P.s:I hope you do not mind me calling you Guruji...For i became a fan of yours after sampling your wonderful atittude in the(by now)famous....you know what thread.

I prefer sony to pioneer any day. IMHO, pioneer is all about jing bangs, i know i am a miniscule minority here. Recently i have heard some alpines & was impressed by their SQ, but i still haven't used one in my car. I am not saying that Sony is the best, but i believe it to be more VFM than pioneer (talking only about HUs).

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 368715)
I prefer sony to pioneer any day. IMHO, pioneer is all about jing bangs, .............................................
but i believe it to be more VFM than pioneer (talking only about HUs).

It's more of personal tastes and what a person owns, uses etc....
And you've said correctly: i know i am a miniscule minority here

guys i'm in bangy and i've been tryin to get my hands on a pioneer 12-CD Changer for days now. Any help would be appreciated. Also, some guys said the changers dont play MP3s, and some said pioneer stopped making them !? is that a fact ?! How much can I pay for a changer in grey ?!

I have a 6-cd changer. CDX-P600. It's unused still inside the box bought from Singapore a few years back.

My lancer came with Kenwood so i couldn't use this.

vid6639....do you want to sell it ? also, does it play MP3s ?

Nope doesn't play mp3's its pretty old. Yeah if your interested. although I'm not sure how much to expect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert fox (Post 368587)
Nice one Guruji,but this fox knows all the tricks of pioneer range! I have been using High end pioneer's for 15 year's now.

To me it is Nokia amongst all other choices.

I was just kidding ya. Pioneer HUs are good for the budgets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert fox
P.s:I hope you do not mind me calling you Guruji...For i became a fan of yours after sampling your wonderful atittude in the(by now)famous....you know what thread.

Call me Mr.Raider call me Mr.Wrong
Call me insane call me Mr.Vain
Call me what ya like
As long as you call me time and again

Guruji is very nice, some others call me low_bass&trouble_makker and what not. I have no clue what all that means. I assume you are talking about the thread where in her interview, Pamela Anderson names me as the man she lusts most for. All good sir, I am a very modest person that way.

lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIP

vid6639....do you want to sell it ? also, does it play MP3s

I swear, your nick really intrigues me. :)

Only Pioneer's DVD changers play mp3 files, the other cd changers don't. I am not sure if Pioneer has stopped cd changer production, but the demand for them is very low considering that they dont play mp3s, the declining popularity of cassette head units, and the increasing popularity of mp3 head units, iPods, USB devices etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert fox (Post 368587)

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 368715)
I prefer sony to pioneer any day.

For HU's I prefer Alpine over any other brand I've heard. Like DF I've become used to them & any other HU seems like an unnecessary pain. Currently on my 4th Alpine now!! And more importantly all my Alpine's have seen atleast 3-3.5 years of hard use & never gave me any trouble!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble (Post 369486)
I assume you are talking about the thread where in her interview, Pamela Anderson names me as the man she lusts most for. All good sir, I am a very modest person that way.

lol:

Haan Ajay modesty to bilkul tapak rahi hai tere andar se lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 369492)
And more importantly all my Alpine's have seen atleast 3-3.5 years of hard use & never gave me any trouble!

How do you "hard use" an HU? :confused:

I have a Sony HU, Had a Pio on my Esteem..But by far all, I found Kenwood to be the best to my ears, the clarity and reliability is unbeatable..Although I'm referring to Basic Systems not with Amps or Woofers.