Team-BHP - Budget Car Audio Advice Needed Guys
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Budget Car Audio Advice Needed Guys (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/9948-budget-car-audio-advice-needed-guys.html)

hey guys i need some help i want to buy a car audio for my maruti 800
and i have budget i have rs17,000 to max rs 20,000 with me pls help i need something nice help me out pls i want the complete systerm in that amount is it possible pls do reply

I HAVE ABUDGET TO TAKE CARE OFF SO PLS DO HELP ME AND I WANT A NICE AUDIO PLSSSSSSSSS HELP

Budget? what Budget? You dare come here with a budget! :-) LOL Just kidding.

Blaupunkt and Sony make a nice HU at 7.5-8K.
A pair fo 5" coax for the front will run you about 3K (JBL or Blaupunkt come to mind)
A pair of 6x9 in the rear will give you bass and rear fill at 4K (again JBL or Blau).
2K for a MDF deck, cables and install.
------------------------------------

options...

if you dont need the bass or dont want to use a MDF rear deck you can add a pair of 4-5" coax for the rear at 2.5-3K.

If you are willing to have tweeters mounted on your dash near the A pillar you could upgrade the front speakers to components for about 5K (instead of 3K for coax).

hey thanks navin
and hey could u jst simplyfy that for me a bit i am a new guy for all this what is a mdf ,coax and hey pls reply thanks man help appreciated
i want a woofer
also so pls do reply and where can i get all that
thanks
appreciated ur help
haaaaa haaaaaaaa

you want a subwoofer or a woofer? if you want bass you have to do one of 2 things....

a. get a subwoofer in a box
b. put in a MDF rear deck and install a woofer or 2 there.

however on your budget you cannot afford an amp unless you compromise on the HU and other speakers.

for example a 12" Pio subwoofer will run you about 3.5K a sony 502 amp to drive it will cost about 2.5K and a MDF deck would cost about 1K so the bass alone will take up 7K. Add a HU and you wont have much left over for speakers.

One idea is to forego the rear speakers. Sub/Amp as above for 7K, HU for 7.5K, front coax 5" speakers for 3K and 1K for install = 19.5K. tuned well it will sound good in the front but anyone in the rear might curse you. It is not as radical as it sounds. it has been done by many.

Blau sets start frpm 4k or so!

Pios frm 3.5k

and Navin, he has to cut the front door panels to fix the front speakers right?.

I have seen speakers fitted to the tailgate panel ( the thing that opens up, 5th door? ). 6*9 in a good box should make one happy if ones on a budget.

I was looking at coax and not components. i thought coax was available at 3-3.5K

hey that means guy for every thing that i want i have to estend my budget hey guys thanks for ur advise i think i can extend my budget to 22,000rs bap aachank meherbaan ho raha hai yaar thanks ones again and hey navin yaar what is a mdf deck

Hey, I hope you have read Statutory Warning before taking that decision to extend your budget :D

22k is fine. let me try a config

7k for an HU
4k for 6x9 Rear Speakers
3k for 4/5inch Front Speakers
2k for installation + wires
3.5k for Pio sub
1.5k for MDF
--------------
21k!

Prices are a bit exaggerated. Jbl 6x9 would be 3.5k?, CS series would be 2.5k. I suggest that you go for some 6inch Coax for rear if you would be gettign the sub.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas

7k for an HU
4k for 6x9 Rear Speakers
3.5k for Pio sub
1.5k for MDF
--------------
21k!

Prices are a bit exaggerated. Jbl 6x9 would be 3.5k?, CS series would be 2.5k. I suggest that you go for some 6inch Coax for rear if you would be gettign the sub.

JKD, how is he going to power the sub without an amp?

OMG! spank spank, JK dont forget again! I seriously has some problem, keep forgeting stuffs

5k for an HU
4k for 6x9 Rear Speakers
3.5k for Pio sub
1.5k for MDF
3.5k Amp ..yes its a sony
--------------
22.5k!

phew!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas
OMG! spank spank, JK dont forget again! I seriously has some problem, keep forgeting stuffs

5k for an HU
4k for 6x9 Rear Speakers
3.5k for Pio sub
1.5k for MDF
3.5k Amp ..yes its a sony
--------------
22.5k!

phew!

my version...
HU: 6K (Sony)
Front: 3.5K 5" coax (JBL 536)
Rear: 2.5K 4" coax (JBL 426)
Sub+amp: 7K (Pio 306F + Sony 502)
MDF: 1K (any installer will get this for you no brands)
Install+wires: 2K (anything but Boss)
------------------
Car Stereo: 22K

Music: Priceless!

guys,we have already succeeded in increasing his budget to 22 from 17k,so now lets try to increase it furhter and buy him something even better.lol:

Why don't you give a try at Metro the retail store? I think it is in Chembur if I am not mistaken. You could get a slightly older model but for a damn good price, maybe you could get the HU and the speaker for a down to earth price and that would help you to buy a sub??
What says?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsjaurr
guys,we have already succeeded in increasing his budget to 22 from 17k,so now lets try to increase it furhter and buy him something even better.lol:

your wish....

basic Alpine 9847: 15K
Infinity 5" Front: 5K
Infinity 4" Rear: 4K
JBL 1200B: 8K
JBL 60.4: 9K
Wires and Install: 5K
-----------------------
Total: 46K

Music Still Priceless! :-)