Team-BHP - Maintenance, Repairs & Paint : Perfect Automobiles (Chennai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/)
-   -   Maintenance, Repairs & Paint : Perfect Automobiles (Chennai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/142416-maintenance-repairs-paint-perfect-automobiles-chennai.html)

Greetings to all my fellow Bhpians.

This is the first post i am writing regarding to the services offered in Chennai regarding our cars. I'll just give a background as to why did i need to go to a repair shop.

We were driving in a silver optra back to our place and were at the guduvancheri red light. It was about 8:30 in the evening. As we were standing at the red light, we got a sudden push and a loud noise from behind us. On getting out of the vehicle, we saw that a tata ace had rear ended us right in the middle of the vehicle. And the damage was bad. With bad i mean it was actually very bad. The boot was badly damaged and the boot of the vehicle was literally half the original size. We sorted out things there and let the poor guy go with just a note of apology.

Further, the very next day, i inquired about good workshops where good quality work is done. Then i came across this workshop in kodambakkam. As the damage to the vehicle was just external, we decided to drive down to the workshop. On reaching there, i was very keen on seeing any vehicle which was done by them. There were a few that i saw and i was impressed by the quality of the work. So i decided to give my vehicle for repairs. As the work on the vehicle was quite alot, they committed us to give the vehicle in about a weeks time.

Within that week, Mr. Naresh kept me updated about the work going on the vehicle and whats the current status. The bumper of the vehicle was very badly damaged so he advised us to change it. We went ahead with that.

It was after 6 days that Mr. Naresh called us to inform that the vehicle was ready and we could come to collect it. He wanted us to reach the workshop in day light so that we could see the quality of the paint matching. Not to forget that he agreed to put a clear coat on the whole vehicle on my request so that the paint could regain its shine.

The paint, tinkering and repair work was amazing. The owner is a very patient and polite person. And the price that he charged us was a fraction of what we would have paid somewhere else.

All in all, i am a satisfied customer and Perfect Automobiles is highly recommended from my side.

Contact Details
Mr. Naresh

Address
No. 13
Viswanathapuram
2nd street
kodambakkam
chennai- 600024

Thanks for the useful information S.I.N.G.H

Would be helpful if you could share the directions as well. Like any near landmark or signal etc.

cheers,

Thanks for the information Mr. S.I.N.G.H.

Could you kindly post the pictures of your car and the work done. If you have any before and after pics of your car, that would be helpful.

I have some body work to be done on my Innova and looking out for a competent garage. Lanson Toyota is very expensive for body shops related work. Let me know and thx in advance.

Best Rgds,
Karthik

Thanks for your response to the thread. I am happy that my post is helping us all.
Regarding the directions, its very close to ragavandhra marriage hall.

For directions we can call Mr. Naresh. He guided me with all the lefts and rights that had to be taken.

I'll put up the picture of my vehicle very soon. Currently i dont have a copy of the pic on my laptop.

Please mention that you are from team-bhp when you talk to him.

Would you be able to give the quote for tinkering and painting ? I am in dire need for tinkering to be done in my Fiesta. I had a very bad accident 2 days back and the right side of the car has crumbled however, the car is drivable. except for the the bonnet would be sticking out and the rear is crushed.