|25th June 2015, 23:18||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chennai / Kochi
Thanked: 2,192 Times
CTS main gate would be some 50 metres to the left.
Products sold: All types of Tyres - Yokohama / Michelin / Goodyear / Bridgestone / Apollo
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- Tyre Rotation
- Tyre Changing
- Nitrogen Gas Filling
What I liked :
- Reasonable pricing as compared to the market.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Experienced staff who are also knowledgeable about tyres.
The way the staff & management deal with customers is impressive. Also the two guys doing the alignment and tyre fitting are not only very good at what they do, but are eager to help clarify any doubts about tyre-care etc. Totally liked the interaction with the folks there and just for that would recommend the shop. Can source any tyre / size.
What I don't like:
- Not really a big facility - only space for one vehicle inside the shop.
- While they accept credit-cards, they charge a 2% extra if paid by card.
- Don't reduce one bit from the quoted price.
Pricing: With the checking around I did before buying from them, the price seemed reasonable. Quoted price was cheaper than what I saw online, though I did not check with any other brick 'n mortar shops.
What I have bought from him: A set of 4 Yokohama A-Drives for my Baleno last month and also got the alignment done while getting the new tyres fitted.
Contact Information :
- Name of the contact person: Selvam
- Phone numbers: 044-6545 0055 / 89393 00055
- Postal Address: 5/389, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Okkiyampet, Chennai - 600097
- Helpful landmarks / directions: Not very far from the main gate of the CTS-Thoraipakkam facility on the same side of the road
- Email : email@example.com
Last edited by Gannu_1 : 1st July 2015 at 10:36. Reason: Merging back to back posts; correction made as requested.