Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2020, 16:52   #1
BHPian

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai

Washify 360

Wanted to wash our newly picked pre-owned Ignis. Have seen Washify 360 a couple of times when passing the Echankadu - Pallikaranai stretch, so wanted to give them a try. Venkat, the owner, is a software engineer who has been detailing part-time, has quit his full time job recently to follow his passion. Venkat personally does all the detailing, and also sprays the foams on car for the washes, while the pressure washes are done by his workers. One of the advantages of the car wash is the quality of water. The water doesn't have much dissolved salts, and the hardness levels are almost nil. This was confirmed by an acquaintance I met in Washify. The guy owns a premium car SVC, specializing in Mercedes, and he says he makes sure to bring all his cars here for wash mainly because of quality of water and work.

What they do?
They do car wash, detailing, PPF, wheel balancing, and also have basic accessories. The prices, at least the introductory, ones seem very VFM for the quality of work done.

Where are they located?
They're located on 200ft radial road, on the Echankadu - Pallikaranai junction. There's a newly opened food street, and Washify is located around two hundred meters from the food street, towards Pallikaranai side. Their website is still under construction.

Venkat - 9962221714
Location - https://g.page/washify-360?share

Some pictures below. Please excuse the poor quality as I went there around 5:30 PM, and it started getting darker.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-entrance.png

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-entrance2.png

Our Ignis getting ready for wash.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-before_dirty.png

Under-body getting washed.

Name:  Underbody_cleaning.png
Views: 1941
Size:  1,009.9 KB

Venkat makes sure to apply the foam himself.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-foam1.png

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-back_shot.png

Post wash and drying.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-post_wash.png

The interiors were cleaned for close to 30 minutes, and overall a very good job done. Again, please excuse the poor quality of pic as it was very dark.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-interior.png

There were black grease marks on the top, Venkat made sure to remove them too.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-top_carpet_before.png

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-top_carpet_after.png

Introductory prices seem VFM. The wash for 499 includes foam wash, interior vaccuming, glass cleaning with IPA, and polishes for dashboard and wheels. The entire process for our Ignis took 1.5 hours.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-prices.png

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-ignis_final.png

The car detailing studio.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-verna1.png

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-verna_polish.png

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-verna_polish2.png

Overall I'm happy with the quality of wash done. Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Apart from being a customer, I have no affiliations or connections to the place/business.

Cheers!
GandalfTheGrey is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 20th December 2020, 17:00   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai

Full marks to them for figuring out a way wash undercarriage without lifting the car up. I do not like some of the lifts these car wash folks use for lifting up the vehicle, I have seen some careless washing guys attach the lift posts to track bars and suspension bits , scary stuff.
Kosfactor is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th February 2021, 11:00   #3
BHPian

Re: Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai

Visited Washify 360 last week to have my Passat B8 water washed after almost 7 months. For the price charged, they provide great attention to detail for both the exteriors and interiors. They also took care while washing the ppf protected areas.
deep_behera is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th December 2021, 20:46   #4
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Visited Washify today for getting a car wash and interiors vacuumed and cleaned up. A good job overall with the overall time taken around 1.5 hrs.

My creta had a lot of grime and dust collected in the last few weeks. They did a vacuuming first and then a pressure washed followed by a interior clean up along with the glass cleaning and tyres getting a polish. Paid around Rs. 650 which I believe is worth the money.

The approach road is having lot of construction work but the place itself has a lot space.
Old 22nd December 2021, 18:51   #5
BHPian

I visited Washify360 today and the reviews still stand true. The approach road is a mess, but not a deterrent. The place is busy but still all cars are still attended too fine. I wanted a through wash and was willing to pay a bit more for it. And I got a thorough wash and I paid the same amount as I would have paid for a regular pressure wash. The interiors were cleaned, engine bay was cleaned, under chassis was thoroughly washed and I also opted for a wax polish that cost only 200 extra.

It was the regular wash in it's best form one could ask for in an ideal world.

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-20211222_133338.jpg

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-20211222_135732.jpg

Washing & detailing cars : Washify 360, Chennai-20211222_142021.jpg
asbshyam is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks