Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2015, 17:53   #61
BHPian

Re: Seat Covers : Jeewajee Decors (Chennai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poloprasad View Post
Hello BHPian

I hope the seats were taken out & the seat covers were stitched up as per the original profile. I planned to do seat covers for my brother's Honda Brio this week. Can you share some after fitment snaps. Thanks
Per what Mr. Mohammed told me the types of seat covers he has are: custom made (stitched with the seat and they obviously fit the contours perfectly), ready-made ones that could be snug fitted (no stitching, but the seat covers hold on nicely to the seat) & ready-made ones that have customized profiles for specific cars (these too are stitched to the seats). since i didn't want to stitch, i went for the ready-made snug fitted type.

Yea, the seats were taken out before fitment & the guys did a good and quick job! sure will get some snaps ASAP
vw19d is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th October 2015, 19:25   #62
BHPian

Got my hyundai creta some quality leather seats.
Genous brand - Original leather, tan colour
Got the steering leather wrapped too!
Brillinat job by Jewajee cars decors, chamiers road!!
Thanks Mohammed for the great job!

Seat Covers : Jeewajee Decors (Chennai)-img_0070-2.jpg

Seat Covers : Jeewajee Decors (Chennai)-img_0073-3.jpg

Seat Covers : Jeewajee Decors (Chennai)-img_0074-2.jpg

Seat Covers : Jeewajee Decors (Chennai)-img_0072-3.jpg

Seat Covers : Jeewajee Decors (Chennai)-img_0075-2.jpg

Last edited by vinj14 : 9th October 2015 at 19:36.
vinj14 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th October 2015, 11:05   #63
BHPian

Extremely professional. I recently got reverse parking sensors fitted from Jeewajee. Good workmanship and very courteous too.

I had previously got my swift seat covers fitted from Mohamed, the fit and finish was excellent too.
Old 21st November 2015, 11:24   #64
BHPian

After a lot of reviewing, I decided to go ahead with the ever famous jeewajee for my new polo GT, really nice guys, and they mean perfection. Really impressed with their work and very humble about it. Got a skin fit autoform Napa custom black with the red stitch. Will add more pictures once the weather is better Seat Covers : Jeewajee Decors (Chennai)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1448085046.544849.jpg
leprechaun is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st November 2015, 11:27   #65
BHPian

How much did you pay for this seat cover? Looks really good.
Old 21st November 2015, 12:12   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandtheleo View Post
How much did you pay for this seat cover? Looks really good.

Worked out to around 11,000 rs, paid a small advance before he placed the order, said it'd take around a weeks time for it to arrive, but got it before the estimated time given.

Admin- I'm in no way connected to jeewajee, just a happy customer
Old 21st November 2015, 13:15   #67
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone let me know if Jeewajee (Thiruvanmiur) branch stocks hydraulic jacks? Thank you
Old 21st November 2015, 15:53   #68
BHPian

Hey arvind, from the earlier posts, it seems that jeewajee has only 2 branches in annanagar and chamiers road.
Old 24th November 2015, 17:14   #69
Senior - BHPian

Note: I know this thread is about seat covers but Jeewajee also performs other services.
Is it advisable to upgrade the headlamp bulbs in my VW with the help of Jeewajee Decors? Has anyone done it from them? How is the workmanship when it comes to electrical stuff since I will also need to install relays too.
Old 24th November 2015, 17:50   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinj14 View Post
Got my hyundai creta some quality leather seats.
Genous brand - Original leather, tan colour
Got the steering leather wrapped too!
Brillinat job by Jewajee cars decors, chamiers road!!
Thanks Mohammed for the great job!
Looks really good. How much does he charge for the steering wrap ?
Old 24th November 2015, 17:52   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leprechaun View Post
Hey arvind, from the earlier posts, it seems that jeewajee has only 2 branches in annanagar and chamiers road.
Oh is it? I thought I saw a branch somewhere opposite to the Thiruvanmiur Post office. Is that incorrect?
Old 24th November 2015, 21:11   #72
BHPian

Please read through the entire thread arvind, it has been discussed before, another bhpian had experienced the same,you should get an idea
leprechaun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2016, 11:49   #73
BHPian

Had visited Jeewajee to enquire regarding seat covers for the Honda City, was shown both autoform and Jackspeed. The Jackspeed felt more premium and the over all thickness was better. The perforations looked better too. Anyone who has used this make?

Was quoted 12500 for autoform and 15500 for the Jackspeed.

Last edited by manjith_pm : 21st March 2016 at 11:51.
Old 10th May 2016, 15:55   #74
BHPian

After many reviews, I landed up here to get some skin fit seat cover in full beige for my CIaz. I found them on the costlier side and provided restricted information to sell what they have at hand. I understand good job comes at higher cost, but I was not ready for 11-13k+ amount for seat cover, so came back without any work done. I hope he had something to offer me at a price of 6K which I was ready to spend. He has a good collection of eye catchy accessories and good indoor space for the car to be parked while the work done unlike most places who use public property for their business.
Someday my budget increase and I am in need of leather I would take this route.
Old 20th October 2016, 14:10   #75
BHPian

Well after reading all the good reviews here about Jeewajee and the customer friendly attitude of Mr.Mohammed, had visited the place two weeks back to inquire about magnetic sunshades for my Ciaz. Mr.Mohammed showed me the ones without the zipper and since I wanted the ones with the zipper decided against it. Also inquired about a sunshade for the rear for which he showed me a universal one which was decent but since it was late evening and i was running out of time I said would visit another day and pick it up.
Well went there today again, first at 9:30 AM for which the place was still closed, so went again at around 12:00 PM and it was opened, but Mr.Mohammed had not come in. There was this guy who was a staff member there and he showed me the rear sunshade by fixing it and all was fine up until that point. But when I started asking about other small accessories like the neck pillows, he was interested in only pushing the expensive memory foam ones which cost around Rs.1500. Told him to show me something less expensive and in beige to match the interiors and that was it! His whole attitude changed and he started behaving very arrogantly, showed me a very local neck rest for 250 bucks and said this is only what we have and only in this shade of brown! Ok fine, asked him the cost of the Jopasu duster which was hanging there and he said 750 (MRP-749) During my first visit, i remembered asking Mr. Mohammed about the price and he quoted Rs.700 for the Jopasu. When I told this guy, he replied arrogantly that this is what was told to him by the owner. I said ok fine, forget it and move on to pay for the rear sunshade which was Rs.550. I had just emptied my wallet at the petrol bunk earlier so had 500 bucks left in my wallet. Ok, so then I see the card swiping machine on the desk and ask if I can pay by debit card. NO! comes a very arrogant reply, cards accepted only for 1000 and above. I ask if he can check with the owner over phone if he can accept it this one time as I didn't want to hunt for an ATM in the afternoon sun. He calls the owner and explains to him and then gives the phone to me. I speak to Mr.Mohammed and he says that the minimum amount is 2000 for a card swipe! I request him for which he refuses saying he has "accounting" problems for card swipes less than 2000. So I tell him to at least display a notice or something somewhere so that the customer can be aware and be prepared for which he starts yelling and telling me that i need not tell him how to run his business and that he couldn't care less for customers like me! Shocked, I keep the phone down and tell the employee that I have come here thru a Team-Bhp reference and this is not the way to treat any customer. He couldn't care less. So I tell him fine, you have fixed the shade and let me go look for an ATM so I can pay you and just leave. So i step out in search for a ATM and when i get back Mr.Mohammed has arrived. Now this is where the fun starts. He starts yelling again at me saying that he is not there to listen to customers and that i should not have spoken to him or his employers like that. I ask him what wrong have I spoken and in fact it was his employee who was responding very arrogantly may because its a small ticket purchase. For that he says that you can purchase from somewhere else and he doesn't care about customers as he has many.
Normally I'm a very accommodating customer as I understand the person providing the service also has his own problems. But this guys were very arrogant and unprofessional, no wonder his employees also imbibe the same attitude. He thinks just because he has opened a shop on Chamiers road, that he can say and do whatever he wants. He just proved that he is no better that the other small time unprofessional accessory shops around the city. Wanted to fit some horns and a reverse camera with integrated with an upgraded touch screen music system and now will find it somewhere else.
Its no wonder that people like this give the vehicle accessories business a bad name.
It left a very bitter taste in my mouth, and if the guy hadn't already put the sunshade in my car I wouldn't have taken that also. I just didn't want him to touch my car again after the way he behaved so just paid and left in disgust vowing never to come there again and also will make it a point to inform all friends and family to stay clear of this place!
Kevciti is offline   (10) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks