Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2010, 10:11   #16
BHPian

I am going to balaji today to get "CLW Liquidwax". This was quoted at Rs. 80 for 100 ml bottle. Let me check the product and provide some feedback
Old 27th July 2010, 08:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Josh guy,

The job of Car spa seems not satisfactory. Our forum members are reporting negative reports on their commitments. Where as Balaji is getting some positive reports. So I am planning for Balaji and will post the effect of their job in September end.
Old 27th July 2010, 08:37   #18
BHPian

navan, i had been to balaji yesterday. I wanted to enquire and get some details on their products. They are good and very very courteous. They start to work at 9:00 am and windup at 6:30pm. Just remember to fix an appointment before going there.
Old 27th July 2010, 08:46   #19
Senior - BHPian

Multan,

You are a nice resource person in Chennai. Thanks for all the information on polish,tyres, wheels etc. I will make a good survely before I go to Balaji as well as Raja Tyres. In the mean time I believe there is no harm in Checking with the MSM also. SO far they do a good service for me. Of course I did not check the differences of the charges, Job they did were all good and I am satisfied.
Old 27th July 2010, 08:51   #20
BHPian

Yes, these sources of car spa are just an alternative for expensive OE service providers (MSM, CARS india, DSC, KUN etc.,). But Balaji is authorized 3M distibuter and details expensive cars. Last evening I saw a fortuner being detailed. I didnt have time to check it out completely., but just had a glance.

Just check out the rates and how good their service is before proceeding.
Old 27th July 2010, 11:27   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
I am going to balaji today to get "CLW Liquidwax". This was quoted at Rs. 80 for 100 ml bottle. Let me check the product and provide some feedback

did you pick this up ? i googled and saw its a cutting polish ?
Old 27th July 2010, 11:29   #22
BHPian

Yea, I got it. It is 3m's Liquidwax. It didnt seem to work. Can you please provide the link with reagard to the product info. I just want to make sure it is the same product that I had pickedup from balaji.
Old 27th July 2010, 12:01   #23
mkh
Senior - BHPian

wondering if something like this is existing in bangalore? Strange that i could not locate anything other than those at the service centers
Old 29th July 2010, 12:29   #24
BHPian

Guys, I'm planning to get the 3M Front Windscreen film for my swift to be done there. How are there services & charges?.. I saw a post stating that they do with bubbles? Can you clarify me?
Old 29th July 2010, 12:37   #25
BHPian

The cost is around 3500 for the winscreen (3M). I enquired last week, it includes installation and warranty. The film quoted has 70% Heat rejection. Sorry that I forgot to get the serial number of their film.

* actually, I am also looking at getting sunfilm for my winshield, but I want to wait till the moonsoon is over.
Old 29th July 2010, 12:46   #26
BHPian

Quote:
The cost is around 3500 for the winscreen (3M). I enquired last week, it includes installation and warranty. The film quoted has 70% Heat rejection. Sorry that I forgot to get the serial number of their film.

* actually, I am also looking at getting sunfilm for my winshield, but I want to wait till the moonsoon is over.
Thanx for the info buddy. My budget is also 4k at max. What will be the Visible light transmitted in that film you stated & why to wait for the monsoon to get over? Its not raining nowadays.
Old 29th July 2010, 12:52   #27
BHPian

it was raining yesterday! that too in teynampet there was a heavy downpour for 10 minutes. I guess it would be best to call him directly and get the quote. I was in a hurry and hence couldnt get much information.
Old 29th July 2010, 13:16   #28
BHPian

Quote:
it was raining yesterday! that too in teynampet there was a heavy downpour for 10 minutes. I guess it would be best to call him directly and get the quote. I was in a hurry and hence couldnt get much information.
Ooh!, Specific areas get rain it seems. I'll call up them & ask for a quote.
Old 29th July 2010, 13:21   #29
BHPian

yeap please do ask for quotes wrt different RE ratings and post the same here. Thanks.
Old 29th July 2010, 16:40   #30
BHPian

Quote:
yeap please do ask for quotes wrt different RE ratings and post the same here. Thanks.
Yep, Only the RE series for Front windscreen or any other series available?

Most Viewed