Team-BHP - Authorized 3M dealer - Shri Balaji Agencies (Alwarpet, Chennai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/)
-   -   Authorized 3M dealer - Shri Balaji Agencies (Alwarpet, Chennai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/83228-authorized-3m-dealer-shri-balaji-agencies-alwarpet-chennai.html)

Services offered:
What I like:
What I don't like:
Speciality / USP: Sunfilm and Paint Protection. Balaji is the only independent 3M authorized distributor in the city. Even if you avail of 3M services from car dealerships, it is Balaji's people who actually do the job.

Contact Information

-Address: #12 Seethammal Extension, 3rd Cross Street Alwarpet Chennai -600018

-Landmark: Opposite SIET College

-Phone: 044-24345154, 044-24315317, 044-24322259

-Mobile: 9444042474

-Contact Person: Vinayaga Murthy

- GoogleMap:

Also recommended for their pricing actually and very professional crew

He did the Sunfilm for my Figo. Neat job, except that I'm watching bubbles appear on the film. Need to get it replaced.

-Need to bargain and quote references to get the good price
-No product catalog available
-Crew member used a blade to remove the Ford Emergency # sticker from the rear quarter glass. Heck - its there for a reason.

Its not band opposite SIET and you need to go inside a road opposite to SIET.

They can't have done a neat job if bubbles have started appearing. And it's not possible to stick the film without removing stickers that are stuck on the inside.

Any idea how much they charge for the exterior polish at door step?

I did the polishing (waxpol) an year back ,but it was of no use and they charged 2500

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshguy (Post 1931133)
Any idea how much they charge for the exterior polish at door step?

I did the polishing (waxpol) an year back ,but it was of no use and they charged 2500

joshguy, they charge 1000. 2500 is for 3 services. If you got charged 2500 for just one service, then you may have been conned.

If you take it to their place for the exterior polish, they will also vacuum the car and do some general interior cleaning for free. This is as good as what they do in A.S.S. There is a separate interior detailing package for 1000 where they completely transform the interiors of the car. I saw them working on an NHC and I was very impressed with the results.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshguy (Post 1931133)

While waxpol (i am assuming you mean WAXOYL) products are equally good, the problem with them is, unlike 3m/Balaji, you cannot get this done outside the a.s.s. AFAIK. With Balaji, you can hang around and check the progress, which at the a.s.s. may not be possible...and becos of the extra rush at a.s.s, things are rushed-up.

At Chennai Ford, I opted for Waxoyl treatment (paint+rust and all that)..they gave a warranty card and promised free touch up/cleaning etc during the 1st/2nd service.

I did the sunfilms in Balaji and they did a very good job ...as mentioned by Gilead getting an appointment on weekends is near to impossible. I have been trying to get an appointment for past 1 month and was not successful.

Yesterday i went through the street specified but i could not find it.

From capgemini(turning from mouth road towards SIET) is it the 1st or 2nd right?

yea from capgemini,it is on the second right. Actually it is on the main road.It is near some balaji hospital.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshguy (Post 1964565)
Yesterday i went through the street specified but i could not find it.

From capgemini(turning from mouth road towards SIET) is it the 1st or 2nd right?

2nd right.. first right has some car jewels shop. take the 2nd right go down a bit keep looking to the left for a 3m board saying Shri Balaji and its the left after that. corner building

Guys please let us know the price for polish and interior cleaning.

Please do put up your car pic and give you feed back too.

OT: Now am confused whether to do it with CARS India or CARZ SPA or 3M or Waloly

Suggestions please

It is good to know that the Balajee is rendering a good service in Car Polish and Sunfilm. I will try the polishing of may car in September on the anniversary day after the touch ups of all the minor scratches. After that let me too give the first hand review on their work.

Do they have 3M paint protection films too??

Quote:

Originally Posted by navan49 (Post 1984570)
It is good to know that the Balajee is rendering a good service in Car Polish and Sunfilm. I will try the polishing of may car in September on the anniversary day after the touch ups of all the minor scratches. After that let me too give the first hand review on their work.

After see this am also thinking of postponing the polish to Oct (aniiversary):D

I too have some minor dents in the wheel arches.BTW way what is the charge any idea?