Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2010, 17:05   #16
BHPian

The first lot was good. They did an excellent job. But people who come nowadays do a horrible detailing job. I would need to sit near them and ask them to clean each and every part which they missed out on.

I enquired what liquid they used to clean the fenders, they said it is some engine oil! i told them to stop! and not to use it! tyre dressing is also horrible! they again use some oil to dress the tyres instead of tyre dressing foam.

Pras, can you please call and lodge a complaint! i will follow up and call these guys once you are done! i am not in any good mood right now. Please.
Old 26th July 2010, 20:26   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
The first lot was good. They did an excellent job. But people who come nowadays do a horrible detailing job. I would need to sit near them and ask them to clean each and every part which they missed out on.

I enquired what liquid they used to clean the fenders, they said it is some engine oil! i told them to stop! and not to use it! tyre dressing is also horrible! they again use some oil to dress the tyres instead of tyre dressing foam.

Pras, can you please call and lodge a complaint! i will follow up and call these guys once you are done! i am not in any good mood right now. Please.
I called today, but just as it was getting transferred to Mr Vijay it got cut and then I got busy with a meeting so didnt bother calling back. Will call up tomorrow and ask them if its funny to make someone wait at 630 on a monday morning. In fact I spoke to him the other day. I had a chance to go on site and before going for another session I thought I would ask him if they could just refund my money since I may not be around and he said no, you can use it even later after coming back and extend the one year period and stuff.
After reading about carz spa I realize now that I could have spent the same 1000 bucks every 3rd month to have a nice exterior and general interior cleaning.
I think I'm going to ask these guys to come only for cleaning the car body thoroughly and polishing it properly. The real earth colour doesnt show scratches from a distance, but it has a large number of small small black dots from exhaust pipes of autos and cars. Will post on this thread tomorrow after I give them a ring.

BTW Mutantx, can you please tell me your real name so that if its ok with you I can quote your name as well and tell him that theres more than one unhappy customer? I actually dont want to continue with this service and would like to try for a refund of some amount of the money at least. Even if he cuts tax and money for a single session I should get at least 3500 bucks back. Totally regretting my decision now.

Last edited by pras.oct25 : 26th July 2010 at 20:28.
Old 26th July 2010, 22:18   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pras.oct25 View Post
I called today, but just as it was getting transferred to Mr Vijay it got cut and then I got busy with a meeting so didnt bother calling back. Will call up tomorrow and ask them if its funny to make someone wait at 630 on a monday morning. In fact I spoke to him the other day. I had a chance to go on site and before going for another session I thought I would ask him if they could just refund my money since I may not be around and he said no, you can use it even later after coming back and extend the one year period and stuff.
After reading about carz spa I realize now that I could have spent the same 1000 bucks every 3rd month to have a nice exterior and general interior cleaning.
I think I'm going to ask these guys to come only for cleaning the car body thoroughly and polishing it properly. The real earth colour doesnt show scratches from a distance, but it has a large number of small small black dots from exhaust pipes of autos and cars. Will post on this thread tomorrow after I give them a ring.

BTW Mutantx, can you please tell me your real name so that if its ok with you I can quote your name as well and tell him that theres more than one unhappy customer? I actually dont want to continue with this service and would like to try for a refund of some amount of the money at least. Even if he cuts tax and money for a single session I should get at least 3500 bucks back. Totally regretting my decision now.
You could quote my name as Arun Vijayaraghavan from T.Nagar. I got totally pissed after seeing their cleaning job last friday. The scratch is still visible and my heart is just sunken!
Old 27th July 2010, 08:20   #19
Senior - BHPian

Our team Bhp ians are doing a good job on reviewing these areas. I had a mind to go for the Car spa. If they are not doing well, as some one mentioned I can spend the extra money on it through the MSM (MASS) who does better as per the requirement of the car.
Old 27th July 2010, 08:33   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Our team Bhp ians are doing a good job on reviewing these areas. I had a mind to go for the Car spa. If they are not doing well, as some one mentioned I can spend the extra money on it through the MSM (MASS) who does better as per the requirement of the car.
Navan sir carz spa at nandanam has got good reviews. We were discussing about problems with Pegasus.
Old 27th July 2010, 08:55   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pras.oct25 View Post
Navan sir carz spa at nandanam has got good reviews. We were discussing about problems with Pegasus.
+1;
Navan sir, I'd been there along with scorpiobharat & Pho3n!x & witnessed they use good quality materials to get a superior finish. There's already a thread running on them - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chenna...m-chennai.html

IMHO, people who're small time players & want to do quick money, do it good only for first few times, once they think they earn the trust of customer, they'll start taking them for a ride.

Last edited by aargee : 27th July 2010 at 08:57.
Old 27th July 2010, 11:07   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
You could quote my name as Arun Vijayaraghavan from T.Nagar. I got totally pissed after seeing their cleaning job last friday. The scratch is still visible and my heart is just sunken!
SPoke to Mr vijay. Told him I was up yesterday morning and again they didnt show up. He said they have all gone home for aadi month and I asked him how they agreed for appointments in that case.
Told him about your scratch and he seemed shocked. Perhaps now its your turn to call him up and talk to him. He talks very politely so I didnt want to be rude with him. But requested him to look into the problems and told him that they are happening constantly.
Old 27th July 2010, 11:24   #23
BHPian

Yes, he called me up sometime back and I talked to him and explained how difficult it is when you see a scratch on the bonet of your new car. He was also polite talking to me.

I was flexible when it comes to the timings but I told him that I need a perfect job on something which I spend such a lot of money on.

He asked to get the scratch corrected and send the bill to him so that he would pay it back to me. I am upset, but nothing can be done. Let me either get it corrected or live with it.
Old 10th August 2010, 22:36   #24
BANNED

Hi bhpian's did any of you try this service if flitz&glitz apart from rajinibm?

Please post your feedback
Old 17th August 2010, 15:45   #25
BHPian

I have got my car cleaned through FlitznGlitz this Sunday.

I called up at 9:30 in the morning to book for an appointment, and I was told that someone would be coming around 3:00 PM (tentative). Around 3:15 I received a call from the guy and he informed that he is near the landmark I have provided.

Overall he did a good job in cleaning the car, and it took 3.5 hours for him to complete the job. The guy's attention to detail was good and he had my car cleaned in a satisfactory manner.
Old 18th August 2010, 21:44   #26
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarman_008 View Post
I have got my car cleaned through FlitznGlitz this Sunday.

I called up at 9:30 in the morning to book for an appointment, and I was told that someone would be coming around 3:00 PM (tentative). Around 3:15 I received a call from the guy and he informed that he is near the landmark I have provided.

Overall he did a good job in cleaning the car, and it took 3.5 hours for him to complete the job. The guy's attention to detail was good and he had my car cleaned in a satisfactory manner.
any idea on what polish he uses ? i guess must be a local rubbing polish.

cost pleas?
Old 19th August 2010, 09:15   #27
BHPian

He was using the following products:

3M tyre dresser, 3M Vinyl & Plastic Protectant, 3M liquid wax, and Mr.Muscle glass cleaner.

The total cost was 499/- for my Santro

Last edited by Aarman_008 : 19th August 2010 at 09:19.

Most Viewed