Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2019, 08:54   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)

I visited Motomall for Rogerab suspension buffers for Nexon. I got size A & B. I got it at 7500/- including taxes and installation with 3 year / 1,50,000km warranty.

They have a tie-up with Anand Tyres Teynampet for fitment.

There is a definite improvement in ride quality as the suspension is stiffer. The Nexon takes corners better and the rear seat doesnt feel nauseating or stomach-churning.
scopriobharath is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th June 2019, 12:02   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaji31582 View Post
Hi anachronix
Any update on your repaint job? I am planning to fix an appointment with motomall to remove few little small dents and scratches in my chevy beat. The dents are small enough that they were caused due to the gate hitting the car door slowly (people open the gate and leave it without closing and the gate edge slowly hits the car door :( )

Please let me know how your repaint went on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
BHPians, any feedback on the paint job done by Privilege Moto Mall? I am planning to leave my car tomorrow for a repaint job.
Hey guys, did y'all end up going to motomall for your body work? and Would y'all mind sharing your experience and feedback too?

I got these 2 tiny dents on my JTP and it's driving me up the wall. I'm looking at going the paintless dent removal route.

Any pointers?
Attached Thumbnails
Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-untitled.png  

Old 19th June 2019, 23:22   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrrb0 View Post
Hey guys, did y'all end up going to motomall for your body work? and Would y'all mind sharing your experience and feedback too?

I got these 2 tiny dents on my JTP and it's driving me up the wall. I'm looking at going the paintless dent removal route.

Any pointers?
Hi
It was in 2013 and If I remember I didn't fix it.
Old 22nd June 2019, 22:02   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrrb0 View Post

Any pointers?
Hey Turrrb0. I’d given my Punto to Motomall albeit a few years ago when their outlet was located opposite YMCA. They did a stellar job in repainting close to 4 panels on my Tuscan Wine Punto.

Three years later, when I sold the car off it was just as good with no signs of paint mismatch or bubbling whatsoever.

Hope this helps you.
kaush666 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th June 2019, 14:32   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaush666 View Post
Hey Turrrb0. I’d given my Punto to Motomall albeit a few years ago when their outlet was located opposite YMCA. They did a stellar job in repainting close to 4 panels on my Tuscan Wine Punto.

Three years later, when I sold the car off it was just as good with no signs of paint mismatch or bubbling whatsoever.

Hope this helps you.
Thanks kaush666, I spoke to Mr. subbu from there and showed him the pictures, but he said that it's not possible to get it done by paintless dent remval, and that I will need to get it repainted. Since the dents are small and there is no damage to the paint I was hoping to go the PDR way, but it's not worth spending almost 10k on tinkering and repainting for such small dents. Have just left it as is for the time being .
I will definitely consider them if and when the need to do a repaint arises.
Turrrb0 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks