Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2013, 17:44   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorBlades View Post
I guess the guys over there were busy with other customers and they had kindly asked us to wait.
HI Razorblades,

Do visit again and meet Car Spa Rajesh / Pavan and mention my name (Bharath ) & Team BHP. They know Team-BHP and take Team-BHP customers seriously

I know that it must not be customer based / T-BHP based, but still a push would do good.

Last edited by scopriobharath : 22nd April 2013 at 18:06.
scopriobharath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2013, 11:42   #77
BHPian

Went to motomall yesterday and checked out the seat covers for my verna. They quoted me 12600 for autoform with fitting and 16000 for ovion with fitting. I enquired at few other places where they quote 10000 for autoform with fitting and 13000 for ovion, the same model. Is it work going to motomall for a stress free job or is the price difference a bit steep?

I bought a pair of osram night breakers from motomall for 1200/-
razorBlades is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2013, 22:07   #78
BHPian

I have a belief that they outsource the work to the original guy for the premium they charge. As long as it does not hurt its fine. But there will be delays on getting the seat covers fixed in that route. If you have enough spare time the deal may be worth to consider
MuzzledMoose is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2013, 10:23   #79
BHPian

Went and inquired prices for the autoform U Impress model around and the price is steep at motomall. Went to the official dealer for autoform and he quoted me 7500/- for the same model and it is sold for 12700/- at motomall (including fitting). I called up subramanian asking for the same and if there are any duplicates and stuff and why is he quoting very high, his responses did not convince me.

Went to jeewajee at chaimers road and he quoted me 7500 + 1500 for fitting. Though this too is higher than the autoform dealer, the workmanship was good. I have placed an order for top gear seat covers at him now.
Old 16th May 2013, 10:47   #80
BHPian

Mr Subramaniam called in the morning to inform that there is a special mela of 'Red Rooster' performance kits for the next 3 days from 10 am to 7 pm.

Directly company officials are available at the site with 4 cars fitted with Red Rooster Products for test drive and Demo.

Note : am no way involved with the product nor marketing on behalf of Privelege motomall. Just passing on the information received from them to fellow BHPians. You may contact Privilege Motomall for further information.
Old 24th August 2013, 11:57   #81
BHPian

Mod Note : Using Team-BHP to promote vested and commercial interests is STRICTLY prohibited. Do refrain from marketing your goods / services on this board.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further, and to prevent your account from being permanently disabled.

Last edited by GTO : 30th August 2013 at 11:53.
webblescott is offline   Received Infraction
Old 12th November 2013, 12:04   #82
Senior - BHPian

BHPians, any feedback on the paint job done by Privilege Moto Mall? I am planning to leave my car tomorrow for a repaint job.
Old 13th November 2013, 11:13   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
BHPians, any feedback on the paint job done by Privilege Moto Mall? I am planning to leave my car tomorrow for a repaint job.
Had my friends accord painted there an year ago and the experience was good. However, one not so good experience with another friend but definitely it is a better place than most a.s.s.

Would suggest that you personally check the finish before you take back your vehicle after you are done.
Sridhar K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2013, 15:04   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
Hi anachronix
Any update on your repaint job? I am planning to fix an appointment with motomall to remove few little small dents and scratches in my chevy beat. The dents are small enough that they were caused due to the gate hitting the car door slowly (people open the gate and leave it without closing and the gate edge slowly hits the car door :( )

Please let me know how your repaint went on.

Last edited by Balaji31582 : 9th December 2013 at 15:07.
Old 16th December 2013, 23:32   #85
BANNED

I see a big threat for this outlet

Yesterday I was going thru that side and right next to car spa 3M has opened a outlet ,

Might be interesting to see what happens next..... If car spa maintains quality then they win for sure!!
Old 1st October 2014, 07:55   #86
Senior - BHPian

I purchased a bottle of OWS Aircon cleaner foam spray from Motomall. I wanted the small bottle but they had the large one in stock.

Effect was superb. Nothing to complain about.

Procedure:
  • Spray the foam into the AC Vents (With AC-blower off)
  • Wait for 10 mins for the foam to settle down (Should not be able to see foam inside vents)
  • Start the car and use AC from blower 1 - blower 4 in 5-minute increments

Pros:
  • Imported product
  • Works more than expected (AC Chills in blower 2 now)
  • Imported (so psychologically it would work better (for the non-enthusiast section of people))

Cons:
  • Smaller bottle preffered for car owners (Big one is too much. Will last 2-3 timeS)
  • No pleasant smell (A lingering dentrie/fevi-qwick smell for almost 12 hours, even after ventilating the system)
  • Cheaper options available in the market (Although difficult to source)
Name:  OWS.PNG
Views: 3938
Size:  166.8 KB

Last edited by scopriobharath : 1st October 2014 at 07:58.
scopriobharath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2015, 22:01   #87
BHPian

After reading through TBHP official review and ownership reviews of Honda City, upgrade of Headlights and Horns were in my to-do list. As I do frequent highway driving, I decided to upgrade immediately after taking delivery of my new car. From ownership reviews, I observed two options for headlights:
  • Philips Xtreme Vision
  • Osram Night Breaker Unlimited
After browsing online, I decided to go for Philips Xtreme Vision bulbs for both low beam and high beam (H11 and HB3 respectively). Not much upgrade information was available for horn. In another forum, an owner had replaced stock horn with Hella Black Pearl trumpet horn (Skoda type) directly. I checked in GP road for Philips bulbs, but observed only China manufactured bulbs only available. Also, got a quote for horn replacement. Then, I visited Privilege Moto Mall and had a discussion with Subramanian. He showed me the headlights and also different types of horns available for upgrade. I observed the bulbs were manufactured in Germany. Hella Black Pearl was available and also Chrome finished type was there. The rate quoted was reasonable and also the ambiance was good. I decided to do the upgrade at Privilege Moto Mall and fixed an appointment for 07-Mar.

On 07-Mar I visited Privilege Moto Mall and Deva was assigned to the job. Deva was knowledgeable and skilled. The bumper was dismantled quickly and efficiently. I decided to go for Chrome type Hella horn to replace the stock OEM horn. While replacing the headlights, Deva also suggested to upgrade fog lamp (H11) as we have dismantled the bumper. So fog log was also upgraded to Xtreme vision bulbs. The workmanship was good and professional. Photos taken during the upgrade:

Dismantling the Bumper:

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_4400.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_4408.jpg

Stock Horn:

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_4410.jpg

Upgraded Horn:

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_4426.jpg

Re-Assembly:

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_4433.jpg

Upgraded Headlights:

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_4436.jpg
AshBabu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th March 2015, 00:24   #88
Distinguished - BHPian

That is very interesting. Do they have the proper methods and equipment to aim and focus the lamps correctly, or is it done by guess work?
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2015, 20:23   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Do they have the proper methods and equipment to aim and focus the lamps correctly, or is it done by guess work?
There is no equipment to check focus. Also here in Honda City, the headlights were just replaced with Xtreme vision type. It is plug and play replacment
Old 13th April 2015, 14:26   #90
Senior - BHPian

Steering Wheel Leather Cover

Managed to get a leather steering cover for my santro.

It is very comfortable and nice to use. Highly recommended

Price: 1350/- after discount.
Time to install: 45 mins.
Brand: G-Sport
Quality or workmanship / Finish: 9.5 /10

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_20150401_125902.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3087.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3088.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3089.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3090.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3091.jpg

Most Viewed