Team-BHP - Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/)
-   -   Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/95971-car-accessories-privilege-moto-mall-chennai.html)

Products sold

Performance PartsICE & Car ElectronicsGeneral AccessoriesOils & AdditivesCar DetailingServices Offered
Complete Car & Bike Detailing
Underbody coating and Panel Protection
ICE Installations
General Accessories Fitment

What I LikeContact Information

Address:
781/428, Anna Salai,
Nandanam, Chennai - 35

Landmark:
Opp YMCA Ground

Nearest Bus Stop: Housing Board Bus Stop

Contact Number: 044 2434 8008 , 044 4315 0315

Contact Person: Mr. Pawan and Mr. Rajesh

I availed some services and also purchased some products. Am Happy with them very much.They attend professionally and all their products are with a Bill. Waiting lounge is very good. The best thing is car lovers can watch their car getting detailed / install progress. Trust Me - They have almost any accessory you can dream of.

This is the 4th Time I am visiting the place. I am planning future visits for Under body cleaning, Car-Detailing, Another bottle of Petrol Additive, Plastic Dressing Solution.

Please find some pics of the Motomall.
Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3801.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3802.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3803.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3804.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3806.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3805.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3807.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3808.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3812.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3813.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3815.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3817.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3819.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3821.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3826.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3827.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3828.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3830.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3831.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3834.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3835.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3836.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3839.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-img_3841.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-moto-mall-flyer-1.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-moto-mall-flyer-2.jpg

Name:  02jeg.jpg
Views: 38424
Size:  63.1 KB

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-03jpeg.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-04jpeg.jpg

Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai)-05jpeg1.jpg

Posting Some Links for threads describing other services offered by Motomall

3M CR 70 Windscreen Sun film Install @ Motomall

Car Detailing @ MotoMall

Jeez, these guys seem to be the most organised and clean auto shops in the country (I'm a stickler for these two characteristics). Thanks for sharing man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scopriobharath (Post 2227784)
What I Like
  • Professional treatment
  • Comfortable Waiting Lounge
  • All Products under one roof
  • Original Products Only
  • Parking facility
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Quality of Work

How about also telling us what you don't like? A balanced recommendation ensures that our Directory section remains invaluable for Indian petrolheads.

so far they have exceeded my expectations. I just expect good reception, competitive price and parking space. They have all three so at this time i dont have any complaints.

I could add this - probably they could have a nitrogen or air compressor and offer free air topup.

Shucks, they seem to be just the place we need, lol. Wish you had posted it earlier, was in Chennai for an entire week and would have loved to go there.

Bharath, I would surely agree that they are extremely organized. But certain items (ICE & air filters) are a little over priced when compared to the street prices. Let me call them up today and enquire. I am kinda thinking of an ICE upgrade, let me start hunting from today.

Hey Mutant X

I was quoted Rs 5000/- for K&N for Santro. Give them a call and negotiate well.

How are their prices ? If they are one bit like haute car zone, then wouldn't burn fuel for a visit. Looks impressive though.

bharath, i was quoted 3.5k for the replacement filter for the i10 in GP Road from a well known shopper and and the same time I was quoted 6k at this place. Even if I negotiate hard, I am sure they wouldnt better the GP road prices.

All, Apologies for the typo -

K&N Filter for Santro costs 4100/- @ Moto Mall.

to the best of my understanding (checked) there is no K&N Filter for i10. An Apollo conical filter is availble for 13K.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2theMax (Post 2233487)
How are their prices ? If they are one bit like haute car zone, then wouldn't burn fuel for a visit. Looks impressive though.

Prices are reasonable. They Offer good discounts. Just visit them before you part with money and trust me you will not be disappointed. Adding to the discount is the peace of mind that you get as they sell only orignal products with Bill and Warranty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2229143)
Jeez, these guys seem to be the most organised and clean auto shops in the country (I'm a stickler for these two characteristics). Thanks for sharing man!

How about also telling us what you don't like? A balanced recommendation ensures that our Directory section remains invaluable for Indian petrolheads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MutantX (Post 2231101)
Bharath, I would surely agree that they are extremely organized. But certain items (ICE & air filters) are a little over priced when compared to the street prices. Let me call them up today and enquire. I am kinda thinking of an ICE upgrade, let me start hunting from today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scopriobharath (Post 2234815)
Prices are reasonable. They Offer good discounts. Just visit them before you part with money and trust me you will not be disappointed. Adding to the discount is the peace of mind that you get as they sell only orignal products with Bill and Warranty.

As far as my exp goes the place is very good,professional ,clean ..ect

But if iam to give a -ve point it will be the PRICES.I got my friends car seats done for 6.5k for a particular model and i visited Motomall for my Car detailing just two days after that.

Same model and brand the best price quoted was 10k which is Exorbitantly expensive !!

It was same for almost all products except for Hella REDGRILL which was quoted 200 Rs extra.

One advantage is that you have lots of choices and you cannot find ICE brands like kicker everywhere. I have Kicker component speakers in my swift so i know how much rare it is to see kickers ! :)

Is it possible to share what brand of seat covers you had installed for the benefit of everyone ?

i remember seeing G-Sport Brand there.

I had a nice experience. The stuff i got was for MRP and the sales guy offered me a duster free if i bought a couple of more additional stuff with the car detailing materials i bought. I had purchased a Tire Detailer and dashboard detailer with a micrfibre wash mitt.

I had to buy the car wash and a foam multipurpose cleaner to get the microfibre duster priced at 475. In all i got about 15-18 % off the purchase price as free

I also give a -ve for the prices. Especially the car detailing stuff. what ever they quoted me on phone was 1-1.5 k more than the same stuff done by 3M at balaji agencies or at bosch ( meguiar car detailing). But the professional approach and the motomall varieties are good