Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2013, 06:13   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: BharatBenz launches its Light-duty Trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjeeperk View Post
Dear Team

I have planned to buy two BharatBenz 1217C fully built Tippers. Can someone post the comparison table which contains details and price of same capacity tippers from TATA, Ashok Leyland & Mahindra.

Thanks in advance.
Mind sharing the reason why you picked a 13ton GVW vehicle??

I think the smallest tippers that Leyland and Tata can offer you is a small wheelbase variant of their 1616 trucks with I think a 4.5cu.m. load body.

I have seem these small tippers functioning in small lanes of city roads, ferrying sand for construction work.

If at all you have to compare the Bharat Benz 1217, it will have to be with these.
Old 12th July 2013, 15:06   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheARUN View Post
I don't think Tata, Ashok Leyland or Mahindra have have a tipper in that tonnage, Mahindra does not have a tipper and both Tata and Leyland tippers are 16 tonne ones, they do not have a 9 tonne payload tipper

Having said that, you can buy their chassis and get the tipper mechanism built on them

There is not much utility value in under 10 tonne tippers, mainly because they are uneconomical to run, its possible to run a higher capacity tipper with less load but not vice-versa

How are the finance terms and conditions, wonder how Bharat Benz helps customers finance their vehicles
Dear Mr.Arun thanks for the useful post.. the tipper is mainly going to be operated from the bluemetal stockyard to the local construction site so think a 10tonner would be more economic than using a tractor or any other means of transport. your valuable suggestions are much needed to narrow down on my purchase.

Regarding finance bharat benz has its own finance, yet to visit them will give more details after visiting them in person.
Old 12th July 2013, 16:12   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjeeperk View Post
Dear Team

I have planned to buy two BharatBenz 1217C fully built Tippers. Can someone post the comparison table which contains details and price of same capacity tippers from TATA, Ashok Leyland & Mahindra..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheARUN View Post
I don't think Tata, Ashok Leyland or Mahindra have have a tipper in that tonnage, Mahindra does not have a tipper and both Tata and Leyland tippers are 16 tonne ones, they do not have a 9 tonne payload tipper...
AL has Ecomet 1012 and 1212 Tipper with 4 and 6 Cu.M capacity. 1212 will be inline with Bharat Benz.
TML has 5Cu.M capacity in 1109.
Mahindra does not have entire line up in ICV - Tipper.
Bharat Benz will provide finance from Daimler Finance. Though Ecomet 1212 is good, I suggest you can try Bharat Benz and share us the experience.

Last edited by Ashley2 : 12th July 2013 at 16:18.
Ashley2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2013, 09:39   #19
BHPian

My friend spotted new BharatBenz 714 being test in Kerala roads.
Attached Thumbnails
BharatBenz launches its Light-duty Trucks-3.jpg  

Transsenger is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th March 2014, 22:28   #20
Senior - BHPian

Finally an affordable Benz. Now only if there were a body building company that could create a RV style camper at the back.
Old 11th March 2014, 12:18   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Finally an affordable Benz. Now only if there were a body building company that could create a RV style camper at the back.
It could be rightly said, if its called cheapest Benz - That's the reason Bharat tag line is added to Benz.
Old 9th March 2016, 18:11   #22
BHPian

Dear Friends

I have planned to buy Bharatbenz 914 Reefer, please suggest me if there is any better option.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks