Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2013, 10:26   #1
BHPian

Volvo launches the new FE and FL Trucks in Europe

Volvo has re-launched their new FE and FL models of trucks with an outstanding combination of technology and services designed to ensure that the truck is always ready for duty when required. The new Volvo FE and Volvo FL trucks are now even easier to drive in city conditions where the demand is for fast, smooth and clean transport. The new trucks feature an enhanced driver environment, and the Volvo FL range is extended with a very competitive four-cylinder, 5-litre engine.

Here are some pics from their press release that happened on 14th May.

Volvo FE

Volvo launches the new FE and FL Trucks in Europe-15_fe_location.jpg

Volvo FE Interior

Volvo launches the new FE and FL Trucks in Europe-8_fe_studio.jpg

Volvo launches the new FE and FL Trucks in Europe-18_fe_location.jpg

Volvo FE - Specifications

Volvo launches the new FE and FL Trucks in Europe-specifications_volvo_fe_130327.jpg

Volvo FL

Volvo launches the new FE and FL Trucks in Europe-6_fl_location.jpg

New engines
Driving becomes more efficient thanks to two new, in-house designed eight- and five-litre engines:

• The new 6-cylinder D8 engine has a displacement of 7.7 litres and is available with a choice of three power outputs: 320 hp, 280 hp and 250 hp.
• The Volvo FL is also available with the compact 4-cylinder D5 engine. It has a displacement of 5.1 litres and comes with power outputs of 240 hp and 210 hp.

Specially designed 12-tonner
Volvo Trucks has also designed a unique 12-tonne version of the Volvo FL. With the most powerful engine in its segment (four-cylinder D5 with 240 horsepower), specially optimised I-Sync transmission and weighing 500 kg less than a corresponding truck with a 6-cylinder engine this is a highly competitive model.
Manzone799 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th May 2013, 17:09   #2
BANNED

Re: Volvo launches the new FE and FL Trucks in Europe

If i had enough money, i would have bought one of these for my long drive leisure trip, no need to book a hotel if tired after driving day long , just sleep in the cab and enjoy; who needs a trailer anyway.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks