Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2015, 15:44   #1
BHPian

Military Green JCBs

Sharing a few pics from JCB's official release via Linkedin on their new delivery to British Army (They havent mentioned the customer name on the Linkedin Page though, this is an assumption: please correct if I am wrong)

"JCB's Government and Defence Division have fulfilled an order for three JCB 4CX Backhoe Loaders decorated with the JCB Military Green paint job. These machines join the customer's fleet of current JCB machines including a number of Fastracs"

This was to an extend great news to me, and then when I went ahead and searched for the same on their company web, i found a detailed list of offerings from them and some of them are beastly.

http://www.jcb.co.uk/Products/Machin...-Products.aspx

On Wiki-page it says Fastrac was Jeremy Clarksons tractor of choice during the year it was launched.
Attached Thumbnails
Military Green JCBs-507a5d92b2344c978c349177c3fe5e98original.jpeg  

Military Green JCBs-4fastracmilitary01.jpg  

peterjim13 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 30th March 2015, 16:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Military Green JCBs

Even Indian vendors are supplying to Army. Tata supplied 45 backhoe loaders to Indian Army more than a decade ago!

Last edited by Latheesh : 30th March 2015 at 16:51.
Latheesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st March 2015, 12:04   #3
BHPian

re: Military Green JCBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Even Indian vendors are supplying to Army. Tata supplied 45 backhoe loaders to Indian Army more than a decade ago!
Wow, didnt know that. I really wanted to explore that side on who were our sources for Tractors and excavators for military use.

Any pics ?
Old 1st April 2015, 09:43   #4
BHPian

Re: Military Green JCBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Yes I have seen many military green excavators from Indian Army in my home town Bhuj just after 2001 earth quack. These machines were transported to Bhuj airbase in cargo aircraft (most probably IL76s) along with other rescue and relief material.

Last edited by Vishal.R : 1st April 2015 at 09:46.
Vishal.R is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2015, 12:41   #5
BHPian

Re: Military Green JCBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishal.R View Post
Yes I have seen many military green excavators from Indian Army in my home town Bhuj just after 2001 earth quack. These machines were transported to Bhuj airbase in cargo aircraft (most probably IL76s) along with other rescue and relief material.
Can you tell me the model number, I searched for Tata Backhoae Loaders with Indian Army, couldnt find anything on Web

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks