Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2019, 08:35   #46
BHPian

Re: Prevalence of Force Travellers in the hills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmessiah View Post
Hi,
Force traveller is very much available at the dealers as personal vehicles and can be registered using white board. I just bought one last week and the registration was hassle free.The point is that the seating capacity should be in the 9+1 configuration.Please do enquire about the Force travellar Super 3050 with 9+1 seating configuration.
Hi,
Force traveller is very much available at the dealers as personal vehicles and can be registered using white board. I just bought one last week and the registration was hassle free.The point is that the seating capacity should be in the 9+1 configuration.Please do enquire about the Force travellar Super 3050 with 9+1 seating configuration.
Attached Thumbnails
Prevalence of Force Travellers in the hills?-t1.jpg  

Prevalence of Force Travellers in the hills?-van-t1.jpg  

drmessiah is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 5th July 2019, 11:50   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,
Wonderful! I'll junk all plans to buy a big 7 or 8 seater MPV for family use and get a Force Traveler instead. This is driveable legally with our "private" LMV driving licences since it should be sub-7 tonne right?
locusjag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2019, 13:46   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by locusjag View Post
Wonderful! I'll junk all plans to buy a big 7 or 8 seater MPV for family use and get a Force Traveler instead. This is driveable legally with our "private" LMV driving licences since it should be sub-7 tonne right?
Its just treated as a private car. You can drive it with your LMV license. The AC is a chiller to the bones. The road tax is for 15 years and insurance for 3 years to be paid at the time of purchase.
drmessiah is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th October 2019, 19:11   #49
Senior - BHPian

Hello everyone, I need your advice on Tempo Traveller and it's alternatives.

We (a family of 7 adults with 8 to 10 suitcases) will be travelling in Gujarat for 3 days. The planned route is Ahmedabad - Ambaji - Mount Abu - Mehsana - Shankheshwar - Ahmedabad. Two members out of this group are the senior citizens; 65+.

Considering the inadequate luggage space and cramped third row, I am not thinking of Innova. A 10 seater Tempo Traveller can be an option but my past experience with this vehicle is uncomfortable ride, fatigue and uncomfortable seats.

Which rental vehicle would you suggest? My requirements:

1. Must have comfortable and wide bucket seats with good amount of leg room for everyone.

2. Ride must not be hard and tiring. Suspension shall be good.

3. Budget is not a problem. If modified vehicles (vans or minibuses) with special seats or sofa are available, these can be considered. I can even consider a 20 seater bus with pushback seats and alternate rows of seats removed.

4. One vehicle is preferred so that the entire family travels together. Otherwise, I know that two Innova cars can meet my requirements.

Please let me know your suggestions.

Mods, please put this post in appropriate thread if this is not the one.

Last edited by Rahul Bhalgat : 29th October 2019 at 19:13.
Old 26th July 2020, 09:47   #50
Senior - BHPian

Tale of two Force Travellers having the same engine number.

https://www.manoramaonline.com/distr...ambulance.html

The report is in malayalam. This is the story. A local self government department's ambulance meets with an accident. After repairs, Kerala RTO refuses to recertify, citing chances of stolen property. Apparently,the engine number of this ambulance belongs to some other Traveller too. Opposition party cries foul, the department is forced to register a case citing original engine was stolen. Investigation reveals that it was a mistake from Force motors pune plant and they engraved the same number in two engines. The other one is still plying in the roads of Kolkata.

The result: Kumaly health centre's ambulance is dying a slow death since last two years because the RTO refuses to certify it. Goes to say a lot about Force motor's processes after being decades in the business.

Last edited by padmrajravi : 26th July 2020 at 09:52.
padmrajravi is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 26th July 2020, 10:02   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by padmrajravi View Post
Tale of two Force Travellers having the same engine number.

https://www.manoramaonline.com/distr...ambulance.html

The report is in malayalam. This is the story. A local self government department's ambulance meets with an accident. After repairs, Kerala RTO refuses to recertify, citing chances of stolen property. Apparently,the engine number of this ambulance belongs to some other Traveller too. Opposition party cries foul, the department is forced to register a case citing original engine was stolen. Investigation reveals that it was a mistake from Force motors pune plant and they engraved the same number in two engines. The other one is still plying in the roads of Kolkata.

The result: Kumaly health centre's ambulance is dying a slow death since last two years because the RTO refuses to certify it. Goes to say a lot about Force motor's processes after being decades in the business.
There is likelihood of some hanky Panky of duplicate numbers to evade taxes etc.

The two vehicles were sold to two different states. The RTO offices until recently were not digital and were not nationally integrated.

Pure speculation.
drsingh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2022, 20:07   #52
BANNED

Quote:
Hi,.Please do enquire about the Force travellar Super 3050 with 9+1 seating configuration.
Thanks for the tip. What is this Super version? I see no mention on the force website.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks