Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2019, 18:12   #16

Re: Weird Force Motors vehicle spotted testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasKinger View Post
This vehicle in a strange way reminds me of the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust from the older Top Gear episodes with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May.

PC: Topgear Fandom.
Haha same! This thing looks similar to Geoff!
VTEC_Powaaaa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th April 2019, 16:50   #17
BANNED

This looks like a maintenance vehicle often seen plying in the government departments like electricity and transport. They usually have some of their older vehicles being adapted to rare duties instead of getting scrapped.

Force motor's Tempo Travellers have started getting pleasant and fresh designs and its highly unlikely that this vehicle is something that is being tested for production in future. I really like their 3050mm wheelbase, flat roof, 140bhp, 2.2litre engined TT to be very attractive but I couldn't source one at the time of purchase because the dealership was keen on pushing the 11+lac(2016) models, as oposed to the ~8Lac model I was willing to settle for.

In India, because of our taxation, it's highly improbable that the cost saving through crude vehicle will be transferred to customers.
COMMUTER is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2019, 14:26   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercloud View Post
I vaguely remember some article with Prasan Firodia saying that the Pune facility is developing a new platform for a bus which will be slightly bigger than the Traveller. Probably this is for that.
On my recent journey through the Outskirts of Varanasi, saw quite a few many of these. Not really sure if they are actually Tata Chassis (Going by the Hubs) with a Force type face and body built on them. But too many of them, of consistent layout and some newer ones with OEM quality to suggest a one-off creativity.

Weird Force Motors vehicle spotted testing-img_89111.jpg

Weird Force Motors vehicle spotted testing-img_89121.jpg
1100D is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks