Team-BHP > BHP India > Commercial Vehicles

Old 11th August 2019, 14:11   #31

Default Re: Need advice choosing a small commercial vehicle to carry milk + supplies to the farm

I would suggest the Jeeto X7-16 model for your requirements, if you need to purchase immediately. There is a CNG variant available with the same configuration too. Deck length 6.5 feet and can carry 700kg easily. It doesnít behave too badly when lightly loaded either, and takes a good deal of abuse.

If you can wait a short while, newer variants will be available, and then of course, onto BS6. Obviously, better to buy before BS6, since price will shoot up.

Tata Ace series is also robust, but loses out on a few critical parameters like FE. Like someone else mentioned, CVs are purchased to make money for their owners. In that sense, Jeetoís downtime is helpfully low and easy to repair.

Also, if many around you are choosing the Jeeto, please check with them why not Tata. It should help you get some useful insights. Despite a great vehicle, dealers can make or break sales as we all know.

Dsiclaimer: I used to be the Program Manager for the Jeeto platform, Mahindra. Iím no longer associated with this brand. I believe this post is neutral.
KSTejaswi is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote