Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2007, 20:00   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by salilpawar1 View Post

OR did you really see this???
right this is the vehicle that I spotted... thanks for sharing the pics !!!!
Old 26th May 2007, 22:54   #32
Team-BHP Support

Coming back to the original topic, I do hope that bus is built on a proper bus chassis and not a truck one. Also, I hope the make it safe for the passengers. All our buses, including Volvos are really pretty flimsy. If a truck happens to ram into one, the passengers are really not to safe.
Old 18th June 2008, 12:10   #33
santoshnair

TATA Hispano Pics

Chk out the TATA Hispano pics

Attached Thumbnails
Spy Pics- Tata Hispano Bus-tatahisp1.jpg  

Spy Pics- Tata Hispano Bus-tatahisp2.jpg  

Spy Pics- Tata Hispano Bus-tatahisp4jpg.jpg  

Spy Pics- Tata Hispano Bus-tatahisp23jpg.jpg  

Old 18th June 2008, 15:56   #34
BHPian

Nice find, santhoshnair! Wonder how it would fare against the Volvo B7R, in terms of performance and price.
Old 18th June 2008, 15:59   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkamath View Post
Nice find, santhoshnair! Wonder how it would fare against the Volvo B7R, in terms of performance and price.
Good find there santhosh . Am not sure on the performance but am damn sure its going to be much cheaper than the volvo, probably a good 10 lacs lesser.
Old 18th June 2008, 16:03   #36
BHPian

At first glance the Hispano looks very similar to the B7R. but the big question is can it challenge the Volvo when it comes to reliability, performance and comfort. Hope this bus does not have reliability issues, else we will be seeing a lot of breakdowns on our highways in the near future. But all said and done, this is a good development, as Volvo will now have competition.
Old 18th June 2008, 17:41   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Coming back to the original topic, I do hope that bus is built on a proper bus chassis and not a truck one. Also, I hope the make it safe for the passengers. All our buses, including Volvos are really pretty flimsy. If a truck happens to ram into one, the passengers are really not to safe.
I dont agree that the Volvo's are not safe!

I happened to travel in Volvo B7R which had to brake suddenly. An eicher van carrying a transformer rammed into the bus from the rear. The van was badly damaged and so was the engine of the bus which was dislocated and was leaking coolant onto the road.

The amazing thing was, the passengers on the last row were not injured at all!! All they felt was a big jerk because of the impact! Even the rear glass was not broken as the engine absorbed the impact by moving slightly into the luggage compartment, therby absorbing the impact!
Old 18th June 2008, 19:04   #38
Senior - BHPian

the colour doesnt do justice to its beauty and i thought the wheels are going to be better than the orDINARY ONES the headlamps make me mad
Old 23rd June 2008, 13:04   #39
santoshnair

Leyland Luxura spotted

Guyssssssssssss..Leyland Luxura spotted here r the pics....front looks very simple with TVS Itzaar writen...at first look the bus looks sleeka nd compact not over sized etc...tk a look this was on film city road goregaon mumbai...
Attached Thumbnails
Spy Pics- Tata Hispano Bus-leylandluxura3.jpg  

Spy Pics- Tata Hispano Bus-leylandluxurasmall3.jpg  

Spy Pics- Tata Hispano Bus-leylandluxura2small.jpg  

Old 24th June 2008, 12:06   #40
Senior - BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Post deleted. Please note that it is now imperative to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server.

Last edited by Jaggu : 24th June 2008 at 13:28.
Old 24th June 2008, 14:59   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaiks View Post
Note from the Team-BHP Support : Post deleted. Please note that it is now imperative to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server.
Well! The point in my older post was a request to re-upload the "spy pics" of the Hispano bus which has disappeared from the post. It doesn't matter whether it is hosted at Team-BHP or in Hell.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks