Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2022, 12:50   #16

Re: Tata ACE electric LCV spied during ad shoot

Is there any information on the commercial EV platform?

Also with recent spate of fires with electric 2W, curious to know more about the battery tech.

I see many commercial Tata Aces and Mahindra Jeetos parked in open sun. How reliable / safe would it be in normal abusive usage conditions (I say this because commercial vehicles are more abused, generally speaking, than private vehicles)?
Old 7th May 2022, 22:27   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstuck View Post
Is there any information on the commercial EV platform?

Also with recent spate of fires with electric 2W, curious to know more about the battery tech.

I see many commercial Tata Aces and Mahindra Jeetos parked in open sun. How reliable / safe would it be in normal abusive usage conditions (I say this because commercial vehicles are more abused, generally speaking, than private vehicles)?
Unlike 2 wheelers, the 4 wheelers are liquid cooled. Car makers are adept at heat management. Don't forget, ICE engined vehicles already generate a lot of heat, so this is nothing new for them.
shortbread is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th January 2023, 18:09   #18
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors commences deliveries of the Ace EV

Tata ACE electric LCV spied during ad shoot-press09jan2301.jpg

Quote:
The first fleet of the revolutionary Ace EV was delivered to leading e-commerce, FMCG and courier companies, and their logistics service providers: Amazon, Delhivery, DHL (Express & Supply Chain), FedEx, Flipkart, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, MoEVing, Safexpress and Trent Limited.
Source
Venkatesh is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 10th January 2023, 15:11   #19
Senior - BHPian

The slow coach obstacle on our roads hopefully gets some poke to tackle inclines (quietly). My respect for this beautifully packaged utility vehicle evaporated after seeing them underpowered and overloaded, hope it gets its credibility back
GeeTee TSI is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks