Team-BHP - Railway Pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Commercial Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/commercial-vehicles/)
-   -   Railway Pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/commercial-vehicles/75014-railway-pics-34.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadiMaama (Post 3864905)
And the loco link for KK has changed I believe. It used to run on ET Twins between ET(Itarsi) to BAngalore. In 2013, it ran on Maula Ali twins from Manmad sharing locos with Ajanta Express. Now I believe the link is twin Guntakal deemers from Bangalore. Can't wait to see it with namma KJM deemer twins

Yes, it has changed to GTL both ways.

Here is a picture taken couple of days ago of KK coming in.

Sanghamitra Express at Tyakal near Bangarpet

Here are 4 more pics from my side.
The pics show Hubli-Mysore Hampi Express entering Kengeri Station with a SHF UBL WDP4, Gol Gumbaz Express exiting Srirangapatna with a WDP4B in LHF, Mysore yard as seen from the SLR of Gol Gumbaz Express and 12610 Chennai Intercity with a WAP7

Some pictures of trains i took while roaming in Japan.

Railway Pics-img_8393.jpg

Railway Pics-img_8398.jpg

Railway Pics-img_8427.jpg

Railway Pics-img_8439.jpg

Railway Pics-img_8525.jpg

Railway Pics-img_8607.jpg

Railway Pics-img_8825.jpg

Railway Pics-img_20130526_144643.jpg

Railway Pics-img_20130526_144737.jpg

Railway Pics-img_20130530_161456.jpg

Some of the recent pictures from my phone with a different perspective.

Baiyappanahalli station and how it looked around 20-25 years ago.

Some pics from a quick trip to Pune, yesterday

Don't fail to notice the joy riding railway workers (pic4) and the card playing fellows (pic7)

I visited the Mysore railway museum with my two year old nephew. Must say it's a pretty nice place for the young and the old!
Rs.10/- entry ticket and a additional Rs.10/- if you want to take a ride on the toy train. Well kept premises and a neat play area for the kids.
Here are a few pics:

I had a chance to revisit the museum, and here are a few more pics:

Not sure why they repainted the YDM4 in KJM (Krishnarajapuram) shed's colors. It was always maintained at GOC (Golden Rock - Ponmalai) and should be in Green.

Posting after a long time

Track Works Incorporated!
Railway Pics-camerazoom20160401172102316edit_lr.jpg

Ever seen a broken track?
Railway Pics-camerazoom20160402180150482edit_lr.jpg

Work in progress of a new platform being built
Railway Pics-camerazoom20160401173401445edit_lr.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampere (Post 3944916)

Work in progress of a new platform being built

Which line was this on? Looks similar to the new line when it was being built between Kolar and Chikkabalapur.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWind (Post 3941407)
Not sure why they repainted the YDM4 in KJM (Krishnarajapuram) shed's colors. It was always maintained at GOC (Golden Rock - Ponmalai) and should be in Green.

Talking about shed colors, here is a KJM EMD in shed colors. A first for EMD which are always retained in the factory colors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tharian (Post 3945275)
Which line was this on? Looks similar to the new line when it was being built between Kolar and Chikkabalapur.

They are getting a new main station platform for Yelahanka and shifting that building. Because of that a loop line is being re-routed. Hence all the work. So all in all there will be 5 platforms.

KJM has painted 12276 also in this cool livery. The entire WDP4/4B/G4 rabge will be painted in this livery by KJM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadiMaama (Post 3946203)
KJM has painted 12276 also in this cool livery. The entire WDP4/4B/G4 rabge will be painted in this livery by KJM

Maybe this is their livery for their EMD locos. Could be better if they had chosen another contrasting color to go with the blue.

I would have preferred a orange or red highlight instead of the turquoise. Or even their ALCO livery would have been welcome. Not denying this is uncool though