Team-BHP - Home safe drivers (Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Home safe drivers (Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/105877-home-safe-drivers-delhi.html)

I came across the following folks in a couple of pubs and didn't see their mention here. So has anyone used them so far?

Home Safe India

PS: I've no relationship and neither i drink - but I think the service merits mention and who knows, some BHPian may just have used them!!

I have used such services in Bangalore, although i dont think they are associated with homesafeindia. I guess they call themselves Driver-On-Call service. Rates are similar to what is quoted on the site. I paid INR 300 for the driver to have family go shopping (to painful shopping areas in BLR, and wifes love this place), also for Dropping at airport, railway station.

Services are good, and i am satisfied with the driver provided.

PS : Never used their services for late in the night travel.

Correct - i'm looking for feedback for this service as it seems to be the only one of its kind in Delhi (that I'm aware of, to my limited knowledge).

On the other hand, party hard drivers (mumbai) has receieved good reviews on TBHP

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 (Post 2462805)
I have used such services in Bangalore, although i dont think they are associated with homesafeindia. I guess they call themselves Driver-On-Call service. Rates are similar to what is quoted on the site. I paid INR 300 for the driver to have family go shopping (to painful shopping areas in BLR, and wifes love this place), also for Dropping at airport, railway station.

Hey Mayank, can you provide a link to their site. If possible if you can PM the driver's number, it would be helpful. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakku (Post 2462980)
Hey Mayank, can you provide a link to their site. If possible if you can PM the driver's number, it would be helpful. Thanks.

Not sure if they have a web site there are two number that i have.

There are two more who are closer to my home in Bellandur/Outer Ring Road

There is one more that i found out googling
Welcome To DzireDrive Bangalore

BTW a word of caution, i haven't left the car with them, i mean there is always someone with them in the car. So not really sure how would they drive when no one else is in the car, or would they be able to run away with the car :). If someone has already tried that it would be a good to see if there are any precautions that need to be taken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 2462817)
Correct - i'm looking for feedback for this service as it seems to be the only one of its kind in Delhi (that I'm aware of, to my limited knowledge).

On the other hand, party hard drivers (mumbai) has receieved good reviews on TBHP

I have used their service only once, and have been thoroughly impressed. I called for a chauffeur late one evening for the next morning, and received a confirmation call from the driver within half an hour.

The driver arrived 10 mins early, and ... was polite to a fault! Knowledgeable about the routes, behaved impeccably on the road as well! Will give two thumbs up. The driver's name was "Kanhaiya Singh", who only moonlights with homesafe on sundays. I am waiting for a chance to give homesafe another try, to see if the other drivers are as good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 2462817)

This is late posting as I had missed the thread earlier. We have used these people many times over the last two years and have to say that they are reliable, safe and the drivers are good. We have not had a single issue with them with our cars or their services.
Good for both manual and automatic transmission cars, just let them know in advance.
Drivers have always been on time (10-15 minutes earlier than asked).

Has any of the bangalore guys used DzireDrive? I need some feedback because when you are out in town partying or entertaining, it is very difficult to find autos, the other option being to drink and drive or drive and not drink - both of which are not suitable :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtonsing (Post 2747579)
Has any of the bangalore guys used DzireDrive? I need some feedback because when you are out in town partying or entertaining, it is very difficult to find autos, the other option being to drink and drive or drive and not drink - both of which are not suitable :)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html

i end up using these guys 3-4 times a month without fail. they are professional, on time and take good care of your vehicle when driving. strongly recommend them

Phew... I needed just the kind of service last friday and this thread didn't show up on my search here for "drivers on hire". As a result, had to drive my brother (who came to see us and taken ill) back to Gwalior starting late in the noon right after office, reached Gwalior at 9:30 PM hopped in a train at 9:45 and back to Delhi.:Frustrati

Funny question it might seem... say XYZ use thier services to attend to a party which is in a pub. Does he need to allow this driver sit in his car (in a parking which is not secure)? What if he runs away with the expensive ICE that is not covered under insurance?

I've been using homesafe since August '12 and always allow them to sit in the car. Especially in the harsh Delhi winter, otherwise it's just cruel. What I found out through my chats is that the company pays them the next morning when they deposit the fare. Hence the need/ temptation to steal isn't there, which may occur when an employee is disgruntled.

My only complaint to them is go easy on my clutch :)

It's Friday night and I am looking for such drivers. Home safe seems to have shut down. Anyone else that you guys can recommend ?

Drive-U , they have an app too. Offline, there is a service from AA also.