Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2017, 15:20   #61
BHPian

Re: Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrazy View Post
So please suggest what should I do? Raja or Heera? Nonetheless, the paint will be matched at Raja paints only as Heera also gets it done there.
I am assuming you met the master colour matcher who's name is Rahat. He typically says that the whole part should be painted (given the need for an even coat). Having said that, the choice is yours. Heera is highly recommended on the forum and since he gets the paint matching from Raja, you could go with him. My personal opinion is that a touch up will probably do the job on the bumper and door and the quarter panel will probably need a repaint.

On a different note, I have been getting work done at Raja and they are very good at what they do. I am however considering taking my wife's car to Heera this time so I can get a first hand view of any difference in the kind of work done by both. IMHO, Heera is probably more reasonable as compared to Raja. Hope this helps.
TheBigH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2017, 12:30   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigH View Post
I am assuming you met the master colour matcher who's name is Rahat. He typically says that the whole part should be painted (given the need for an even coat). Having said that, the choice is yours. Heera is highly recommended on the forum and since he gets the paint matching from Raja, you could go with him. My personal opinion is that a touch up will probably do the job on the bumper and door and the quarter panel will probably need a repaint.

On a different note, I have been getting work done at Raja and they are very good at what they do. I am however considering taking my wife's car to Heera this time so I can get a first hand view of any difference in the kind of work done by both. IMHO, Heera is probably more reasonable as compared to Raja. Hope this helps.
Thanks TheBigH. I did infact met Rahat. Getting an even coat is the reason why he suggested complete panel repaint. I think I will go to Raja only and selectively get only one panel painted completely and spot painting on others. Do share your experience when you get work done from Heera.
carrazy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2017, 17:28   #63
BHPian

Got rear ended by a RE while a trip to hill station in my Endeavour few weeks back. Heard a thud sound from rear while I braked quite smoothly while driving. Didn't even went out to check as it was raining that time but saw glimpse of an apologetic smile on the face of rider in rear view mirror. After reaching to destination checked the rear and found some black marks on skid plate. Anyways damage was small but I don't want to keep it like that on a new car so went to Raja Paint Gurgaon after reading the reviews here.

Met with the owner and told him I got their reference from TBhp and he was happy to help. He quickly analyzed and his painter advised to paint the half skid plate and told 100% paint matching can be done on plastic parts contrary to metal.

Although they do not have any separate paint booth but work done was neat and perfect. I think this will be my one stop shop for all paint jobs in near future unless I get something better than this.

Total Damage: 1000

Attached pictures for reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-img_20170713_143749.jpg  

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-img_20170713_150202.jpg  

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-img_20170713_160945.jpg  

roby_dk is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th January 2020, 22:39   #64
BHPian

Got my car rear ended too by a biker. Thankfully the scratch was limited to the skid plate. Dont have a before photo but got the same fixed at Raja Paints. The whole skid plate was painted, looks a little silver now (was more satin earlier). But overall happy with the job.
Attached Thumbnails
Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-whatsapp-image-20200124-12.51.53-pm.jpeg  

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-whatsapp-image-20200124-10.34.02-pm.jpeg  

Crazy_Bean is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks