Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2015, 23:19   #31
BHPian

Re: Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickoo View Post
guys,my driver banged the car (swift) today! The left side rear door has a minor dent and there are few dents on the fenders as well.Need to get it repaired- dented and painted both. Should i take it to Raja Paints or Heera Motors? Don't want to go to MASS. Pleas suggest.
Hi. You can take it to heera. He is good and overall has more people at hand. You can refer my name (Utsav) or esteem waale bhaiya to him.
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2015, 11:49   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
The whole car save the roof (silver). It costed me 20k including a new front bumper, one side new fender lining & rear bumper repair. The car was in a REALLY bad shape dents wise. I will post pics in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpMan View Post
Pics Awaited
Waiting for before after pics Eddy.
Old 22nd May 2015, 19:40   #33
Team-BHP Support

Sorry guys for the delay. Workplace does not allow attachments to be uploaded. Will do it at home during the weekend.
Old 23rd May 2015, 01:58   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Hi. You can take it to heera. He is good and overall has more people at hand. You can refer my name (Utsav) or esteem waale bhaiya to him.

Where is Heera? I am struggling with a water leak on my city for the last 5 yrs. the front passenger side floor ends up becoming a pool. it happened after some accidental repairs from Ring Road Honda in ggn. They have still not been able to provide a permanent solution. What I have noticed is that the direction of the rain dictates if the water would come inside the vehicle. Any suggestions where I could take it. This plus my roof colour has faded
Old 25th May 2015, 22:09   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_2rahjo View Post
Where is Heera?
Heera is right after you cross Iffco Chowk towards Sukhrali, you cross the first pump on your left and its the first shop after it on your left.

Hope he does a good job. You can PM me your number will connect and refer you to him.
Old 26th July 2015, 03:32   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry guys for the delay. Workplace does not allow attachments to be uploaded. Will do it at home during the weekend.
Eddy, can you share photos, please?
Old 2nd September 2015, 10:34   #37
BHPian

Raja Paints has apparently stopped denting and painting work if the customer doesn't come through a reference. The first time I went in, I was told to go to Pal motors next door. The second time, I went in and asked to speak to the owner Mr. Rajesh and showed him the T-BHP post and the demeanor changed immediately. The master painter and a gentleman named Vaibhav accompanied me to see my car and give me an estimate. I left the car with them yesterday and they have committed delivery today by 6:00 PM. Will share my experience once I receive my car. The good part was that Team-BHP does open doors for you in the automotive world!
Old 2nd September 2015, 12:49   #38
Senior - BHPian

Last month, I got my B-I-L's i10's bumpers painted (and some sides touch up) and as usual they did a fantastic job.

My B-I-L came specially from Delhi (Old Rajinder Nagar) to drop and pick the car on my recommendation and he was not disappointed.
Old 3rd September 2015, 10:54   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigH View Post
Raja Paints has apparently stopped denting and painting work if the customer doesn't come through a reference. The first time I went in, I was told to go to Pal motors next door. The second time, I went in and asked to speak to the owner Mr. Rajesh and showed him the T-BHP post and the demeanor changed immediately. The master painter and a gentleman named Vaibhav accompanied me to see my car and give me an estimate. I left the car with them yesterday and they have committed delivery today by 6:00 PM. Will share my experience once I receive my car. The good part was that Team-BHP does open doors for you in the automotive world!
This has been clarified. I spoke to the owner yesterday and he said I was probably misguided by some employee in the shop and he apologized and said that they DO perform denting and painting. Apologies for the mis-information.

I received delivery of my car yesterday and they have done an absolutely fabulous job. The price I was charged was 9500/- which included the front bumper denting and painting, rear bumper denting and painting, left side passenger door painting, right passenger quarter panel painting and some touch ups here and there. He also did a full body rubbing, waxing and polishing. His per panel charge is 2000/- and rubbing and polishing is 1500/-. The fit and finish is near OEM and paint match is fabulous. I will upload pictures after I take her through the 3M treatment on this weekend.
TheBigH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2015, 16:49   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi, waiting for before/after pics.
Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-7tqtget.jpg
quickdraw is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 25th October 2015, 10:42   #41
BHPian

My driver hit the rear bumper of my brand new Altis, I wanted to check if Raja Paints repairs bumpers too? I also get a feel that in the impact the boot has come slightly off place too. Would his repair skills be as awesome as his painting skills or should I get the bump repaired elsewhere and then take it to him for painting?
Old 25th October 2015, 14:15   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Would his repair skills be as awesome as his painting skills or should I get the bump repaired elsewhere and then take it to him for painting?
Take your Toyota to Raja Paints first. You will be approached by an employee who will let you know the whos and whats of the jobs to be done and how much time they will take. You can negotiate with the owner who sits inside. (dont forget to mention you are a BHPian) If the bumper is broken and/or if you would need a new one they would let you know if they would be able to help you or if you would need to see someone else. If the latter is the case then visit Heera Motors in Sukhrali and take a quote from them. Unless the bumper is broken AFAIK you will easily be able to get it done from Raja or Raja+Heera as mentioned in previous posts. If there is some heavy damage with the boot they would let you know.
PS - you mentioned your car is new. if the damage to the boot is significant consider Toyota's body shop if you have zero depreciation insurance.
I have been to both Raja and Heera and recommend both.

Last edited by RocketRaccoon : 25th October 2015 at 14:18. Reason: added recommendation for zero depreciation claim.
Old 15th July 2016, 23:16   #43
BHPian

Hello Guys,
So I am thinking of going to Raja Paint to get my EcoSport front left fender fixed. Is this place still good or do you have any good place to suggest in West Delhi?
Below is the damage, the door is also a little stuck. Stupid traffic.

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-whatsappimage20160715.jpeg
Old 16th July 2016, 07:58   #44
BHPian

Go right ahead. You won't be disappointed. Mention that the "black verna waale bhaiya" sent you. I'd suggest go post the monsoons. Paint drying will be quicker.
TheBigH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2016, 11:11   #45
BHPian

Yes you should go post monsoon as the place would be messy now as there is no dry booth
newtonMeter is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed