Team-BHP - Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/106517-raja-paints-india-pvt-ltd-gurgaon.html)

Products sold:
All types of Automotive Paints (acrylic or epoxy), Alkyd Rasins, NC thinners and other automotive after products used in workshops . Main product line is autopaints. Indian and imports.

Services offered:
Painting, Denting, wholesale and retail of paints and thinners.

Services I used:
Took my old santro for a very long overdue dent and paint job

What I like:
Had heard of them from many people, even the hyundai workshop guys spoke highly of them on my earlier visit to orion hyundai gurgaon.

Honest and ethical. Told me not to waste my money by getting a scratch at the bottom painted as it would require the whole thing to be painted and would prove costly affair.

Guarantees the best output and quality finish (i vouch for this :thumbs up) and has many references.

Could match and make any colour of any make/model of car. While sitting in the premises noticed the guy taking orders for a plethora of models varying from maruti to merc.

Final results - Nobody could say my car was dented/scratched when i came here.

What I don't like: Not open on sundays.

Speciality / USP: Heard a lot about the place from outside; referrals told me they are the best in matching the paints to the original color of the car.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Rajesh (owner)
- Phone numbers: +911244089152,+91124 4089153
- Postal Address: Scf 87 Sector 12a, opposite Telephone Exchange,
Old Delhi Road, Gurgaon. 122001, Haryana
- Helpful landmarks / directions: opposite Telephone Exchange
- Email / Website : N/A

Thanks for sharing kaks15. Some before and after pics of the car would be great!

I am VERY interested in this kaks15. Can you please share

- what work did you get done.
- pics
- time taken
- cost involved.

Same here. And my project is to repaint the whole car! May be I should contact the concerned person directly. Please post the pics as well as the cost involved.

This sounds good, given that he does a good job (as good as OE ?) But it boils down to the cost of doing it. How much time he typically takes on a hatchback (Swift)

Do post pics & cost of doing up the whole car..

Cheers

Okay, had a chat with Fallas (Rajesh and Puneet) at Raja Paint. A few points from the talk:

- They do not have any separate paint booth, so I doubt the quality would be as good as OE or even Pandit's (of we keep them as benchmark).

- Was given a quote of INR 20,000 for the full repaint job for my Civic after taking care of 1-2 dents that my car has (Pleasently surprised if you ask me, honestly)

- They said they use Dupont paints.

Lets see how the things go once I pay them a visit. However, I am thinking at first I should only go for taking car care of my car's dent and observe how good the workmenship actually is! Will keep you all updated whenever I find spare time and hand my car over to them.

That sounds about right...if the Civic is at 20k - the Swift should be at 15k (approx)

Time to visit Old Gurgaon for New Paint Job !!

Thanks for posting the information.

Cheers

If I am not mistaken this the shop right next to Pal motors (a spare parts shop) and near the sector 12 Bikanerwala. They most definitely do not have a paint booth. It's a mini complex of sorts - the place that is. They have the spare part shop, the paint shop (owned by separate people), mechanics and car electricians and a whole bunch of other people plying their trade from there.

On a side note - I have gone by their shop on innumerable occasions and have never seen a Merc (or for that matter any high-end car) being painted. Seen plenty of Accents and esteems though. The best I have seen there was a Innova. Not to say that they don't do paint matching for high-end cars - just didn't see any being painted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace F355 (Post 2478869)
Lets see how the things go once I pay them a visit. However, I am thinking at first I should only go for taking car care of my car's dent and observe how good the workmenship actually is! Will keep you all updated whenever I find spare time and hand my car over to them.

Please also click some high resolution 'before and after' pics for our benefit.

@Ace: I'm on the lookout for a complete paintjob for my 2004 WagonR as part of the refurbishment. Pics please!!

Guys, I haven't got my car repainted yet. Pics will be posted the day on my thread as well as here once I get it done (need to figure out alternatives and timelines for the project).

Ok, so my Fiesta is getting repaired at Raja Paints as I write this. I am putting down pictures to show what was the damage and what is being done.

My initial impression is, they may be good at matching paints (I am seeing garage owners from all over Gurgaon to come and getting their paints getting mixed here), they do not have in-house denting guys. The owner Punit, a smooth talker I must say, has called upon guys from a neighbourhood shop to take care of dents.

And this is where I am a little nervous. He has made far too many holes to remove theh dent on the pannel below the doors (see pic). Also, what do you guys suggest, should I get the velding done on these holes or Body Filler alone is sufficient (being recommended by Punit of Raja Paints)? Any help here from you guys is crucial and most welcome.

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-image1498.jpg

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-image1499.jpg

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-image1500.jpg

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-image1501.jpg

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-image1502.jpg

Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon-image1503.jpg

That's the worst area to get the dent. The running board has double sheets so dent removal is quite difficult task. Anyways getting the dent removed by making holes is unprofessional and will invite corrosion at those spots. I would recommend you get the part replaced at an A S S if you plan to keep the car for more than a year.

docaxe.. thanks for commenting. Unfortunately, it was late to take that decision. Once the holes were done, I didnt really have much choice in front of me. I have now taken the car back. At least for now it looks flawless. The guy was true to his words and color match is impeccable. Will post the pics later which I took after the complete work was done.

And yes, I plan to keep the car for much much longer. I just hope and pray it stays. I mean the work done without any corrosion.

How much did he charge for this work ?