Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2013, 22:23   #31
BHPian

re: Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogiii View Post
My Aveo was rear ended by a Fortuner, I landed up at Munna's workshop early in the morning around 8 AM and got my car ready in the evening by 6 PM. Bumper repair and paint cost me around Rs 3500 few months back. Initially I was very impressed by the work as I could not even make out where the damage was and color match was also up to the mark. Few months down the line I have noticed the paint has turned yellowish at least from one end as I am easily able to notice the difference !!

Will post latest pics ASAP

Pic of initial damage
Attachment 1078745
Any update on this thread guys ?
I am planning to get few scratches & small dents fixed, courtesy parking attendants & miscreants ...
Any reference I can provide ? Worth visiting the place ?
Old 23rd August 2013, 09:44   #32
BHPian

Guys,

My Swift is in bad state. The front bumper locks are broken from both the sides and back bumper is also out of shape. One of the doors have a dent and both the front fenders also have dents. Yesterday a car coming in wrong direction banged my car . The driver was an middle aged lady and was with kids so I couldn't say a lot and after giving her an advise to drive more carefully I let her go. Later I realized apart from the bumper damage the bonnet also has a dent and has deshaped a little.

Apart from this I would also like to car alloys to be painted. They are in the Matt chrome finish(The standard finish in which most of the OEM alloys come). I wanted to get everything repaired and get a fresh coat of paint with clear spray all over the car so that color remains intact apart from the roof and if advisable the boot also. What should be a figure which I should be looking at. As it is Pearl white color and I have got some panels done in the past from 2-3 places all of them have done a bad/shoddy job. The colors never match.

Also it would be difficult for me to leave the car with them for a long time what should be the minimum time frame which I should be expecting. Planning to go in the afternoon.
Old 26th August 2013, 18:29   #33
Team-BHP Support

Re: Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Also it would be difficult for me to leave the car with them for a long time what should be the minimum time frame which I should be expecting. Planning to go in the afternoon.
Did you happen to visit them ? Update please, I am looking at a similar job to be done on my Swift once the rains are over.
Old 27th August 2013, 08:14   #34
BHPian

Didnt get the time. Will be going in couple of days.
Old 27th August 2013, 23:49   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Didnt get the time. Will be going in couple of days.
If you want; do drop in a Pm when you decide on a day and time. I might also join in with my car to get an estimate.
Old 28th August 2013, 19:20   #36
BHPian

Sure thing. I am travelling for couple of days. Once I get back I will plan the visit. Will let you know.
Old 28th September 2013, 20:42   #37
Team-BHP Support

I went there for an estimate today. He has quoted 18,000 for the entire denting - painting of my Swift. He will also replace the current front bumper (in a horrible state) with a refurbished one.

I am still contemplating whether to go for it or not. Depends on if I decide to keep my car or sell if off.
Old 6th October 2014, 11:12   #38
BHPian

I was in the market for a complete denting and painting job of my beloved 7 year Maruti Swift Petrol. The car is pearl white. After doing my research, I finally decided to go with Munna (Bright Motors). I had checked the options of using Pandit & Co. and KJA automobiles also. I was not willing to spend an exorbitant amount of money on my 7 year old swift so had to give Pandit & Co a pass. I am sure their workmanship would be to die for but more than 75,000 Rs was too much for me. Many negative reviews on KJA thread made me decide otherwise. Munna quote me Rs 22,000 for whole car denting and painting. He threw in free painting of side mirrors, handle bars and wheel rims to make the deal sweeter. The car was delivered to me in 7 days. Car was thoroughly cleaned and touched upon before being handed over yesterday. Since Munna was not not available during the delivery process of my car, he made sure to call and check if everything was done to my liking. Team BHP power you see !

I am more than happy at the job, the pictures are here for you to see. I saw premium cars like - S Class, Porsche Cayenne and Audi also being worked upon at their workshop.
Attached Thumbnails
Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image.jpeg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image_1.jpeg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image_2.jpeg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image_3.jpeg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image_4.jpeg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image_5.jpeg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image_6.jpeg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image_7.jpeg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-image_8.jpeg  

Old 6th October 2014, 11:17   #39
BHPian

After the job pictures are attached -
Attached Thumbnails
Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-photo-1.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-photo-2.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-photo-3.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-photo-4.jpg  

Last edited by abhjain : 6th October 2014 at 11:23.
abhjain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2014, 11:48   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhjain View Post
After the job pictures are attached -
All you need now is a pair of decent registration plates. The car will look twice as good with better plates.
Old 6th October 2014, 11:49   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
All you need now is a pair of decent registration plates. The car will look twice as good with better plates.

Yeah man, there seems to be a holiday today for eid. Will have it done really soon !
Old 13th January 2015, 13:02   #42
BHPian

Going through the thread decided to send wife's car to Bright, Spoke to Munna on Thursday explaining over the phone the work that was required to be done.
Basically a complete paint for the 2009 i20 Magna barring the roof. he gave me an estimate of INR 18 to 19K. When I tried to haggle a little he wanted to see the car.

So decided to show him the care and took it to him on Saturday morning to the Okhla workshop, he gave me the directions and when I reached there he was not available but met a guy called " Pappu" who looked at the car where the paintwork was required, Since the Bonnet was fine and could do with a good rubbing and polishing decided to get the rest painted leaving the bonnet and roof. In addition also required a replacement of the driver side door handle ( Thanks to an over enthused car cleaning guy who broke it with brute strength) and repairing the drivers side side OVRM ( electrically folding), He gave me a price of 18K but when I insisted that when I spoke to Munna with the bonnet job he quoted 18K now the bonnet moved from under the spray gun it should be less.
The final figure negotiated was 16K, i am supposed to get the car back on 15 Jan'15 keeping fingers crossed
So the after work pictures will be posted then here is how she looked when it went to the paint shop..
Attached Thumbnails
Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-1.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-2.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-3.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-4.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-5.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-6.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-7.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-8.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-9.jpg  

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-i20-11.jpg  

Old 16th February 2015, 17:48   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedme View Post
Going through the thread decided to send wife's car to Bright.....

....i am supposed to get the car back on 15 Jan'15 keeping fingers crossed
So the after work pictures will be posted then here is how she looked when it went to the paint shop..
Waiting for you to update, hope the job turned out well.
Old 27th February 2015, 21:53   #44
Senior - BHPian

Count me in as another highly satisfied customer of Munna and Makhdoom of Bright motors, okhla, delhi. Recently in Haryana my car's bonnet had multiple dings and scratches courtesy highway trucks and vandals. Based on the reviews here, took the plunge and gave them a chance, Munna took extra attention on the finishing and ensured a smooth finish and high gloss.
Also got the RHS qtrpanel redone after some bruises. Charged Rs. 3.5K which is a very reasonable price for the amount of sincere hard work, time and effort that they have put in.

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-img_20150227_172314.jpg

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-img_20150227_172320.jpg

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-img_20150227_172324.jpg

Body Shop : Bright Motors (Delhi)-img_20150227_175605.jpg
sidindica is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2015, 15:55   #45
Senior - BHPian

Please can someone help me out with the exact location of this workshop, and their contact numbers as well? I need to take two cars over, this weekend. Thanks in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks