Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2012, 00:35   #1
BHPian

Modifications & Repairs : Speedsport (Delhi)

Products Sold and Services Offered:

Coilover Suspension / Ecu Re-mapping / Diesel Tuning Boxes / Turbocharge Your Petrol Engine to Double your Power, With O.E Reliability / Custom Exhaust Systems / Cold Air Intakes / Rally,Race car preparation.
The upkeep of daily office commute or weekend fun car which one no longer want to maintain at the authorised service centre because or the exhorbitant bills by SVC (as claimed).

What I have bought from him:

BMC cold air intake, mintex brake pads, custom free flow exhauts, suspension components. Both my cars, Civic and Indigo are maintained at Speedsports now. Both are daily drivers.

Merits::

- Best performance mods in Delhi. The performance work done by them makes you say wow!
- Flexibility: They would tune the car as per your needs. Got something for everyone.
- Procuring exotic parts: They would procure rarest/finest performance parts which are right for your car.

Demerits:

- Unreliable: Can't rely on them as your regular service center in case you decide to 'switch over' from your authorized service center completely. In lean days, you can get your car serviced easily, but in busy days (rally preparation days) forget service, even your phone will not be picked up. Same goes for emergency situations. If they are busy, they simply don't have the time for you, in case you are after them for a minor work.
- Lack of a first time solution: Routine problems like maintaining diesel pumps or AC related problems are not their forte and you might find repeated visits to get your car fixed.
- Communication: The mechs over their are very responsive. But quite a task to reach Phil (Owner) through Phone/SMS/FB/Tbhp/Gmail. Generally non responsive. But once in a blue moon, when you are able to reach him, generally resolves concerns.
- Long service times: Expect to leave your car for 1-3 days in lean days and 6-10 days in rally days for average works. More for engine related works.
- Pick and drop facility only available depending on availability of workers. No emergency/breakdown services provided.

Pricing::

- VFM when it comes to air intakes and custom FFEs.
- Pricier as compared to authorized service centers. Labor charges quite high. E.g: For Civic, service charges at SVC: About 800 - 900 (labor only), At Speedsport (About 1600). All service charges at Honda SVC are lower than charged at Speedsports.
- No pakka bill would be provided for anything and everything, only a handwritten paper would be provided through which guarantee (if any) would be honored.
- Payment through cash/cheque/bank transfer only. No credit cards accepted.

Recommendation:

Strongly recommended for people:
- who want to have fastest cars in North India.
- Have deep pockets and time in hand with money to spend.
- Can endure with the timeframe/Have a backup car to serve their daily needs.

Not recommended for:
- Salaried people (Read entry level/middle level management).
- People short on time/patience.
- As a replacement for authorized service centers.
- In emergency situations. (Better to have a 24/7 roadside assistance handy).
- During rally days (Unless you are getting a rally car prepared there).

Speed-Sport
Chattarpur Pahari, Delhi, Delhi 110030
http://bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=...port&mkt=en-US
Contact person: Mr. Phillipos Matthai, Ph: 9818400027.

Last edited by GTO : 20th October 2012 at 20:44. Reason: AS requested
kumargandharva is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th October 2012, 12:31   #2
BHPian

Re: Modifications & Repairs : Speedsport (Delhi)

Whats good about him kumar?
Non responsive, unreliable, expensive, Snob...and the list of demerits is longer than merits...
I had myself tried so many times caling phil but to no response and I don't visit such ignorant people.
I believe few miles ahead (Udyog vihar, gurgaon) there is a better station with a humble and approachable owner who does his work reliably (a little expensive but not like this fellow) and provides one stop solution.
Also the fellow I am talking about is no less passionate and is a graduate engineer from Michigan States.
)My intentions are not to sabotage your thread neither to discourage you or anyone from going to Phil neither promoting any other fellow. Just my observation and comparison of the two.)
Honda Monk is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th October 2012, 17:44   #3
BHPian

I agree with you. I appreciated his skills and yes, now am realizing with the passage of time, that the lists of demerits is indeed longer than merit. After one month of continuous followups from him, there is no response as Speedsport left my Indigo in the doldrums and now are not attending it. I had to visit Tata to get it up and running. Would be taking this up with Phil.

You may be right about the other option. Have met him but couldn't avail his services due to shortage on time. One preliminary observation is he is infinitely more responsive than Phil. Oh yes, I can see the Snob factor taking over Phil now.

If you go through my review again, no where I promote Phil. Thanks for contributing though. I thought there might be only Speedsports fanboys here, but you proved me wrong. Thanks ;-)

BTW, can you share your experience with him in detail.

Last edited by kumargandharva : 20th October 2012 at 17:51.
Old 20th October 2012, 21:22   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumargandharva View Post
Both my cars, Civic and Indigo are maintained at Speedsports now. Both are daily drivers.
Thread update: Both my cars are no longer maintained at Speedsport as Phil doesn't have time for people at all and is unable to provide any support. Infact, I got the complete engine rebuild for my Indigo from him, but it was giving continuous problems (Will share the detailed experience in a separate thread). It died down a month back and after continuous followups, Phil and his guys didn't respond. I've to go back to Tata SVC to get it up and running. They told me that the turbo is faulty (replaced by Phil) and has a play.
So far the problem stands unresolved.

As far as Civic goes, I have switched to Pearl Honda, the authorized SVC. They are cheaper, available at a 30 minute lead time during working hours, don't snob a bit, and explain all costs which are to be incurred before starting any work. Most importantly, for all regular works, they deliver the car on the same day.

Peace of mind & financial transparency are more important for me than getting my car turbo charged at an unreliable/non responsive place like speedsport. Not recommended.
kumargandharva is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2012, 00:00   #5
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Abusive language – whether used directly or indirectly - is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and use of abusive words/photographs in posts/avatars/signatures/topics is STRICTLY prohibited.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 22nd October 2012 at 09:39.
Honda Monk is offline   Received Infraction
Old 7th November 2012, 15:51   #6
BHPian

Need advice:

Speedsport people messed up my Indigo's engine while it was rebuilt (Problematic Turbo, diesel pump etc.) and kept on assuring that they will fix it up. Now it has been 2.5 months since we are following up with Phil, Amarjeet and Ashok (Folks over there) but none of them is responsive.

I have paid about Rs. 1 lakh on Indigo repairs at Speedsport so far and getting this treatment. Phil has been completely non responsive. Now his service advisor, Amarjeet goes unresponsive after committing to resolve issues. The car suffers from a non engaging turbo, black smoke and extremely poor pick up. People at TATA state that a faulty turbo has been installed. The diesel pump has been repaired thrice in a span of 6 months.

Shall I post the details in this thread, or start another thread to share details?

Phil, if you are reading this, kindly attend to my car and resolve the pending issues. I would take this matter to all channels possible.

Last edited by kumargandharva : 7th November 2012 at 15:53.
Old 7th November 2012, 16:21   #7
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for what you have gone through. At this point, I guess your best bet is to take it to the TASC and get it resolved once and for all.
I think it makes sense locking this post and starting a new thread explaining your travails and how unresponsive Speedsport was, so that it serves as a deterrent to others who plan to get their cars modded or serviced there.

From what I have seen on this forum, I cannot see any third party service company delivering 100%. Everyone has had some bad experience. you can see the Carnation thread, where from Praise, it has gone into curse and regret. Same for Carz. The third party service center market in India is not yet fully matured like say the West. So you can never be assured of good service or resolution.

Any company A** has its share of horror stories, but you are at least assured of quality spare parts and marginally higher diagnostic capabilities compared to the third party service centers. And if anything goes wrong, you have email ids of the higher ups to escalate. This is not possible with a Third party service center.
Just my opinion, don't take it as a "We told you so". We all make mistakes and learn and move on. Which is why we have forums like TBHP.

Last edited by hrman : 7th November 2012 at 16:26. Reason: Spelling
hrman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2012, 17:41   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
Sorry for what you have gone through. At this point, I guess your best bet is to take it to the TASC and get it resolved once and for all.
I think it makes sense locking this post and starting a new thread explaining your travails and how unresponsive Speedsport was, so that it serves as a deterrent to others who plan to get their cars modded or serviced there.

From what I have seen on this forum, I cannot see any third party service company delivering 100%. Everyone has had some bad experience. you can see the Carnation thread, where from Praise, it has gone into curse and regret. Same for Carz. The third party service center market in India is not yet fully matured like say the West. So you can never be assured of good service or resolution.

Any company A** has its share of horror stories, but you are at least assured of quality spare parts and marginally higher diagnostic capabilities compared to the third party service centers. And if anything goes wrong, you have email ids of the higher ups to escalate. This is not possible with a Third party service center.
Just my opinion, don't take it as a "We told you so". We all make mistakes and learn and move on. Which is why we have forums like TBHP.
Very well put together. It is just that am after Speedsport, to get my money back. The car, of course, would be sorted out by TASS. I simply can't bear anyone fleecing my hard earned money. Amarjeet did contact me today couple of hours back, am taking car there tomorrow. Lets see how it goes. Will post details in a separate thread.

I don't think that we should lock this thread as other people can contribute discussion/experience related with Speedsport and Phil.

You are very right, there is absolutely no escalation process with these so called 'tuners'.
Old 8th November 2012, 00:28   #9
BHPian

I believe you have a proper receipt and job card copy for the work executed on the car. Had he given any verbal guarantee or anything specified in written like that.
Even if you have a tax paid receipt (which I believe must not have been issued to you) you an easily approach a friend lawyer and send a legal notice to rectify the issue in a given period. I believe that would be good enough for him to sort out the matter. Simultaneously the matter will be in discussions on board.
Regarding the third party service centre, mostly what we see is like the mechanic working at some good workshop or A.S.S. opens his own some day.
Many are managed by professionals but costumers and works are on mechanic's apathy.
Hardly few are there who genuinely care for costumer's machine and satisfaction.
It's a really pain and tricky to find a passionate learned and honest hand.

Do keep us updated, definitely being on the forum provides you support!
Honda Monk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2012, 10:38   #10
BHPian

It's a sad state of affairs isn't it? You went to an establishment which had some 'perceieved repute' and find out that the reality is different. That they are unresposnsive has been well documented on the forum by Ricky. That they are incompetent as well is new information. That somebody couldn't sort out Indigo's engine speaks a lot about their competency. There are enough mechanics outside TASS in Gurgaon (forget about Delhi combined) who can work to a customer's satisfaction as far as the Indigo's engine is concerned. That the turbo has play clearly implies Speedsport knew they were installing a faulty turbo to start with.

A customer pays a good amount of money, a good marging over other normal mechanics, trusting a garage of some repute to sort out issues, the garage messes it up, goes underground, customer takes the publicity route, garage just about wakes up from deep sleep. Somehow I don't feel you will get any money back. At the end Speedsport will try to put together a barely acceptable solution that is better than now but not quite there. It wouldn't appeal much to you but it would be a compromise. You would think a garage of repute would try to protect or preserve their reputation - perceieved or otherwise. What you see is a blatant disregard for the customer and shoddy service. A sad state of affairs indeed.
Cesc is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th November 2012, 12:01   #11
BHPian

Hey Kumar what's up!
What is the status update on your car? Did speedsport pay any heed to the matter or still a bloated head?
Old 14th November 2012, 19:00   #12
BHPian

Dropped the Indigo there. They have agreed a FOC replacement for the faulty turbo. Further they say the switch (adjacent to the pump) is faulty and demand about 4k for the replacement. I've asked them to replace the turbo in my presence (may be on Friday) and then the car would be re-analysed. The engine oil lasted only 2000 kms due to the faulty turbo.
Old 19th November 2012, 01:03   #13
Senior - BHPian

Just stumbled across this thread so thought i'd share my experience of getting a Free flow exhaust (FFE) installed from Speedsport about a year and a half ago.

I was not highly impressed in my first interaction with him - I distinctly remember him responding to some query of mine by explaining that length of headers in an exhaust manifold are irrelevant to performance. Something else I asked him about coil-overs, he tried explaining using lot of jargon but I couldn't understand. I probed deeper, asked him to explain in simple terms and he got progressively irritated. He did mention to me that he had a legal background. I did not mention to him that I was an engineer.

But not so smart I was, still decided to go ahead with him - perhaps due to lack of alternatives. Plus I do remember how a lot of people were praising him on TBHP then.

Anyhow, back to the FFE - time committed was about 4-5 working days. Actual time taken (after numerous follow up calls, etc.) was more than 21 days. And all for a simple FFE.

Performance is dismal - no gain in performance anywhere across the powerband. Just a noisy dirty sounding exhaust. My past experience with Automech for my OHC was infinitely better. Reliability is OK OK - one of the "dholki's" corroded & developed leakage within a month of installation - had to leave the car with them for a day or two. After that was fixed, no real issue except the odd rattle here and there due to poor workmanship on the brackets. Very poor customer orientation. In addition to what others have mentioned about him not answering calls, etc. I remember this particular event as it happened more than once - I would be driving to his garage and give him a call - and he'd tell me that he was in some other part of town. And voila, within 2 minutes i'd see him drive past me in the opposite direction.

Oh yeah, another thing. I went crazy following up with him to return the OE Exhaust - said he misplaced it and would try to find it - he could never manage to do that. Now that I am selling the Accord, am sorely missing my stock exhaust.

p.s.
If you're reading this, hope you have done some spring cleaning in your HUGE workshop and managed to find my OE exhaust. If yes, please let me know and i'll have it collected.

Last edited by manveet : 19th November 2012 at 01:04.
manveet is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th November 2012, 12:33   #14
Senior - BHPian

Well lets shift the tone for this thread from the Bashing up SpeedSport to my personal experience with him

Cars Maintained/Build and repaired by SpeedSport for me

1. Swift Petrol 1.3 ( Old )
2. Swift Diesel DDiS
3. Honda Civic Maintain/NOS Upgrade/Suspension/Turbo
4. Chevrolet Cruze
5. Honda City B16 Build

I remember meeting Phil first time to discuss swapping engine in my Civic to a K20 which went outside the window due the reasons me and Phil know very well

Anyways all of my cars have been maintained and regularly serviced by SpeedSport and I have always been happy with him. Phil has gone out of the way to Help me with my cars, Source very very Exotic stuff ( The Wheels being the latest). Sure I agree the time taken may not be as fast as the authorized workshops but please understand SpeedSport is not a very big facility. They are growing with time, I am sure regular visitors here with me will agree. It will take time but with the workforce SpeedSport have they delivery and try to match all standards of a A.S.S.

The costs are cheaper compared to the A.S.S at-least in the matter of my Cruze. I can share one incident for you, My Cruze Air conditioning wasnt working well, at full blast speeds very minimal air use to come from the vents, I took it to the A.S.S and they were ready to bill me 50k worth of parts and A.C service repair and what not. Next Sunday I was speedsport checking up on my Honda City when I asked phil for this, He instructed his mechs to do something which was a 15 Min job and required cleaning and the AC was working like brand new, Cost barely nothing. Phil easily could have charged me for some replacement if he wanted too.

Also when my Swift broke down, Phil came to tow my car using his Personal Land Cruiser very late in the evening when the car was standing somewhere mid way Greater Noida and that too then advised me to take the car to Maruti A.S.S and helped me get through them as well using his contacts.

SpeedSport is working towards improving their services and I am sure they will achieve the same with the opening of the new facility and everything. Phil I hope you are reading this and will take this as positive feedback and work towards improving the same
m4ugr8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2012, 15:28   #15
BHPian

Hi, to start with trying to reply to your mail to me which you sent on 22nd of september as best as i can -
  • through the old bills. For Indigo, diesel pump has been repaired twice. I confirmed after checking the bill for engine work. Pump was repaired and I was charged Rs. 4500. Then recently I paid Rs. 6450 again for pump repairs assuming that it was never repaired from you earlier.
yes your diesel pump had to be reopened and a critical part replaced. and you were charged for the same. initially when your pump was opened it was serviced with the nessary service kit from a tata authorised pump overhauler. it also ran properly for a couple of months (exact details am sure you have and can provide ) during this time you also were kind enough to call and tell me that starting was perfect, mileage had improved, and throttle response was a lot better. post this time a problem did occur and the car was brought to the work shop and on taking it out and showing it to the pump guy, he clearly mentioned that the valve body of your pump was beyond fixing and had to be replaced. the valve body normally goes bad because of bad fuel. and during the 1st service of your pump the valve body was in good enough condition, now in months to follow if the valve body goes bad then it has to be addressed and to say the least a new seal kit has to be put. now in all this what was wrong ? if there was a problem with work that was done then i'd be most happy to take responsibility and fix it free of cost. if work done/you were charged for is different from the next problem that occured to your car then how am i not liable to charge you ? anyway at that time your were convinced and there wasnt a problem .also in your own words you clearly mentioned that this car in question had been worked on by various workshops across delhi ncr,uttar pradesh and was a mix of hack jobs and spurios parts. it took a lot of effort and time to figure what what was done and what needed to be corrected, mainly because you made it very clear that it needed to be a cheap option. i have stuck as cheap a solution as possibly could without cutting corners. this includes engine overhaul, gearbox overhaul, suspension overhaul, air condioning system overhaul. i even ran the car for 200 km on my own accord to see if all was well.
  • The pump is taking air as of now, and am unable to start the car. For starting I need to remove the pipe, ignition on, switch off once diesel comes out and then place the pipe back. This has become a daily morning routine and am very concerned now about this.
It took me sometime to figure what you were saying but now i understand > what you call the pump is what i'd identify as diesel filter body,not the diesel injection pump and yes it takes in air. so if that particular part failed or needed attention again how is Speed Sport liable ? were you charged for a new filter body ? your D.I pump works fine (once we fixed the diesel filter body) and starts just fine.
  • I expect you to speak with the pump repair vendor and reclaim any extra paid charges towards these repairs.
hope fully the above should give you some clarity now.

• Turbo Failure
this wasnt mentioned in your mail but am putting it here. yes we changed your turbo to a brand new turbo which came in tata motors packing. in time turbo failed. as we speak a new turbo has been put it your car free of cost, between you and me Speed Sport has paid Rs 5800 as this is the best deal i could cut with the tata vendor. but i dont think me or anyone at work mentioned that to you. this is fact. now looking at it from a different angle i dont manufacture turbo or in the distribution chain of parts. now if i put a new turbo and charge you for the same and tommorow if fails then yes i stand and take responsibility but what you would agree with is that i also have to take it up with the vendor, we do lakhs of business with various vendors so its not a one off. for the vendor to own up it took some time. and thats all there is to it. for the record it is my workshop manager who called and told you it wasnt the pump which was the problem it was the turbo which we changed for you and we are looking into gettting a replacement for you.

Civic:
  • Paid about 6.5k for AC service. The AC has become efficient but the problem remains. In extreme heat conditions, the AC continues to trip. No change at all in the problem mentioned.
Yes you paid for Ac service in which your air conditioning system was take apart, cooling coil which was chocked cleaned, all airconditioning lines were foam infused to further clean and de-odorise. dupont gas was use to refill the system. on recieving the car i clearly remember you mentioning that its a lot better and blower was way stronger. now if it trips due to typical delhi summer then i suggest you look into changing your comrpessor as due to the constant running of the compressor to maintain prescribed cabin temperature the compressor trips. this is a problem in some civics, most swifts and my landcruiser amoung others. or the cheap way to do it which i nessarily dont approve is put a toggle switch which when turned on runs constantly and dosnt trip. soo what i charged you for i did. to add to this its only in september that you mentioned this and AC service was done at the start of the season if not earlier.. just for the record.

• The mintex disc pads got worn out in 12k kms!!! I understand the stock pads last anywhere between 35k-50k kms even on a Civic A/T. (Gone through a lot of links on the web to confirm the same). Mintex claims a better brake pad life than stock pads. How this happened is beyond my comprehension and all these things accumulating are making me grieve.
well to say the least i suggest you do a little bit of research...any brake pads life (might as well include life of the brake rotor) is directly dependent on driving style. we've done a couple of civics amoung other cars with brake upgrades ranging from pads, pad + rotor, pad + rotor + rear disc brake conversion. in all this a some come back for a pad change in 6000km, some come back in 20,000km for a pad change. and here i talk particularly of your brand and part number.

so here was trying to answer your questions from the mail. further still i see you have tried to go on a tangent from time to time. you write something on tbhp and then call the shop and talk otherwise.
some points you mentioned that i'd like to reply to -

• throttle body cleaning - you mention that i over charge. i wont get into technicalitly and confuse you. your car had a stuttering problem and i called you to tell you thay in my opinion we should clean the throttle body > also mentioned that this is how much Speed Sport charges for throttle body cleaning. you said no problem do it. and only then did go ahead and open the throttle body. Now what i choose to charge for work i carry out in my shop is strictly my perogative. you can agree and choose to do it or disagree and not do it. the choice is yours. strangly the way you put it across on this forum sounded otherwise. on the lines of a certain F1 driver said recently i know what i do at Speed Sport, what i have to offer many approv of and some dont approv of so my reference is based on what is right and wrong is based on my experience & feed back from my entire customer data base. so lets not go there.
  • now coming to your statement that Speed Sport is for the rich and not for the saleried (middle class - etc etc) again i have college kids who save up over a quater to get work done to millionares who write me and advance cheque for work to be done. each customer is different. For the record Speed Sport is for the enthusiast, now what Speed Sport chooses to charge for work is strictly dependent on the nature of work, what parts (hardware & software) it involves Speed Sport way of addressing the concerning issue and not a persons IT return.
  • on the same lines for the record Speed Sport does not have a pickup and drop facility (which was politely put across to you > but then when i can spare a colleague/employee i do try and help out... in your case particularly just because i choose to break the norm and get your car picked up and droped (because you cut a sorry face saying that you were employed and no one was there to drop the car i did step in and facilitate). if that is taken for granted then am sorry but you understood wrong. you did mail me on 22nd september in 4-5 days i did get back to you on facebook saying am out of town for the Raid and you should get in touch with the workshop, you did get in touch with the workshop but after posting your heart out on this forum which is fine, we all have a right to express our views/frustrations. you said get the car picked up. workshop got back to you and said there is no problem with sorting your car out (details of which i have mentioned above) but they requested you to get the car to the shop. which wasnt done till 10 days back ! i also got in touch with you on facebook saying that for statements you have made i will reply once am free but on the plateform you used. then my manger relays to me recently that your father was in touch with him and my manager categorically told him that car comes to the shop we can sort out whatever issue, you have blame Speed Sport or not we still stand by work done by us. i choose to not come here and post. but to your statement on the 7th that 'if i am reading this then i better wake up and sort it out or you'll take whatever nessary action required'
this my friend is taking it too far.. just because i did work on your car and billed you for the same dosnt mean i have to put up with arrogant misbehaviour. for the work done, for the amount you were billed for am very clear where i stand.

lastly regarding a bill which you mentioned that Speed Sport gives a sheet of paper. bossman i have no issue giving you a bill if you pay service tax and vat wherever appicable. that again is a decision you took.and yes i choose not to have a credit card machine... which is a personal choice.

to bring this to a close... as far as i am concerned its my responsibility to sort out the turbo issue which i am and there was never a doubt about the same. i will check the car for 5 days by using it (with your kind permission) post that take both your cars and go where ever you feel fit. Speed Sport will refuse to do anywork for any car that you own currently or in the future. and regarding you taking action please do whatever you feel appropiate.

to all other fellow tbhpians as a enthusiast and later a workshop owner i'd like to say this. automotive forums are a great way to interact with fellow enthusiasts and for outlets like mine to do work be praised for it or critisized for the same. but to use a forum to to try and corner or pressurise someone is not right. the above is fact if fiction kumar will be the 1st to point it out . every story has two sides to it. its wrong to take one side and start framing an opinion.

now to address my long lost friend Manveet - yes we made and exhaust system for him. this was close to 2 years back or more. at that time we had made a couple of exhausts for 2.4 accords owners with great gains, soo i find it surprizing that after 2 years he makes a comment on the performance aspect of the job done. regarding old exhaust parts at the time of delivering the car with our exhaust system i had brought to his notice that stock exhaust parts are here please taken them if you want or else they will be given away as scrap (common practise in the workshop industry) you call me 8 months later and ask for the parts i cant help you here. we do 10-15 exhaust systems a month and if i dont give heaps of junk away every 3 months then i'll have to get a whole new place to stock junk... which dosnt make sense to me. in the 1st instance you didnt take the parts at the time of delivery because the mid section pipe was too big.

now regarding your suspension query... you asked if Tein had a solution for the accord given that we are dealers for Tein i told you instantly that the Indian distributor didnt have a off the shelf solution for the accord but Tein globally did have a solution and i had the Indian distributor give me a quote for the same. to which you said you could get a relative to hand carry it from the states and requested me to give you the exact part number for the, i got you the same from the american dealer with exact part numbers and even contact website. post which i didnt hear from you.

lastly regarding my legal back ground and technicall jargon that i gave you you asked me if i was an engineer > to which i replied. and in no other context did i add to that.

technical jargon > you asked me to lower the car why cant we simply cut the spring and lower it using the stock damper. to which i replied appropiatly that your ride would be really bad and you would have bump steer at speed and eventually the stock damper will blow due to obvious reasons did i say anythign else ? yes little did i know you were and engineer because after reading

your recent post i totally refuse to belive you are one .

Peace,
Phil

Phil
speedsport is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed