Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2018, 18:43   #31
BHPian

Re: Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
To put it in words is tough, but the paint job is far beyond my expectations....
Congratulations @devilwearsprada, that's certainly a top paint job!!
I'm also thinking about getting a full respray on my car now ... could you share how it cost you at Heera's?
jerry can is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2018, 20:27   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry can View Post
Congratulations @devilwearsprada, that's certainly a top paint job!!
I'm also thinking about getting a full respray on my car now ... could you share how it cost you at Heera's?
Costed me between 20-24. Its a week job, and you can give my reference (Utsav), he will also arrange any spare parts needed. I got both my tail lamps swapped since they were getting dull.
devilwearsprada is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th February 2018, 22:23   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Costed me between 20-24. Its a week job, and you can give my reference (Utsav), he will also arrange any spare parts needed. I got both my tail lamps swapped since they were getting dull.
I actually gave your reference when I took my Vento for a slight Paint Job. He immediately recognized your name and treated me well. I had a very positive experience with them. They are very VFM and confident in their Job. Their quality of paint and paint matching all are very good. It is hard to believe the end results from a road side shop.

I would highly recommend them for paint and other jobs. The only downside is that it a road side shop but other than that they are pretty good.

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 27th February 2018, 23:07   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Costed me between 20-24. Its a week job, and you can give my reference ...
Thanks a ton Utsav! I guess it'll be worth going all the way to the G Town for this
jerry can is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th February 2018, 02:01   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachit.K.Dogra View Post
I actually gave your reference when I took my Vento for a slight Paint Job. He immediately recognized your name and treated me well. I had a very positive experience with them. They are very VFM and confident in their Job. Their quality of paint and paint matching all are very good. It is hard to believe the end results from a road side shop.

I would highly recommend them for paint and other jobs. The only downside is that it a road side shop but other than that they are pretty good.

Rachit
Happy to help Rachit bhaiya, ours cars have been going to him since he was working at Maa Durga(Next door shop). Back then we had the 800 and he was their painter. Guess both our times are better now with him having a full shop with only his passion and quality to take him there and all our family cars going to him

Well, even VW in their paint booth does shoddy job so I am happy with the roadside stuff.

Also, incase you need a good AC guy, I have one listed in the directory by the name of Ganeshan. He is equally good and humble at work!

Last edited by devilwearsprada : 28th February 2018 at 02:03.
devilwearsprada is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st March 2018, 13:15   #36
BHPian

Lovely Work , Amazing Gloss
NOTORIOUS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2018, 22:05   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchir031 View Post
Went to Heera this morning at 11 to get some repair job done on my City and he attended me leaving his work just after I stepped out of my car. He had a smile on his face when he saw the t-bhp stickers on my car and knew it is a bhpians ride and the work should be done efficiently. Explained him all the work needed to be done and he quoted me 15k for everything.

Work to be done -
Trunk denting and painting
Denting of frame where the trunk closes
Front bumper repair and painting
Left fender denting and painting
Left ORVM shell cover and painting to body color
Scratch removing and touch-ups wherever required
Rubbing and polishing of the entire car
Little late to update with this but well, here goes.
Paint match is decent, could've been better, in direct sunlight difference can be seen but otherwise only the best of eyes can catch it.

These are the ones after the work was done.
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0150.jpeg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0151.jpeg

This is a recent one, had the front bumper painted, again. Much better job and matching done this time!
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0089.jpeg

Overall, for the price and work done, I am thoroughly impressed and recommend NCR people looking for a decent paint job should visit Heera and try his services. The only downside, it's road-side so do expect a little dust to be etched into your paint but nothing major, hardly noticeable.

I had also tried another well-known shop too for the front bumper, which apparently had a paint booth, but his work was horrible and the paint job looked like as if there were 2 different colors on a single car. Eventually had to come back to Heera to get it to paint again. (refer to recent pic)

Overall I am a very satisfied customer of Heera and he is now my go-to guy for denting/painting and even servicing!
Ruchir031 is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 6th September 2018, 14:56   #38
BHPian

I gave my 9 yr old i10 for a full denting and painting job and some other work as well. Dealt with Sonu and Heera. Very humble guys.

Listing down the same below.

1. OEM headlights replacement
2. OEM fog lights installation
3. AC panel replacement ( to be procured from Mayapuri as the new one is too expensive. The temperature control knob is broken )
4. Full car denting and painting ( except the roof )
5. Antenna installation
6. Wiper nozzle adjustment
7. Both front fender lining replacement
8. All 4 alloys repainting
9. Clutch kit replacement
10. All brakes check
11. Front shock absorbers replacement ( some issue in the front suspension ). The cause will be determined once the shocks are opened.
12. Boot hydraulic struts replacement
12. Horn replacement

Below are some pics of the car on the day it was given i.e 4th September. Shall post the WIP pics in the next post.

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113743.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113754.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113757.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113805.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113809.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113813.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113819.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113824.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113829.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113833.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113835.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113848.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180904_113857.jpg  

aditya.bhardwaj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th September 2018, 15:01   #39
BHPian

Continuing the post with WIP pics as of today i.e 6th Sep 2018.

Work has started and denting is on the way. Some parts like the boot struts and the fender lining have been procured as well.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180906_113328.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180906_113334.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180906_113346.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180906_113349.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180906_113359.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180906_113401.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180906_113410.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20180906_113413.jpg  

aditya.bhardwaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2018, 15:04   #40
Team-BHP Support

What is the price estimate given ?
Eddy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2018, 16:25   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
What is the price estimate given?
For all of the listed work above, it's 40k.
aditya.bhardwaj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th September 2018, 14:14   #42
BHPian

Couple of more updated pics. Paint was completed today. Rubbing and polishing is remaining. Now the mechanical work had started. Clutch replacement was undergoing today when I reached.
Attached Thumbnails
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655367335.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655379419.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655390223.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655399682.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655406983.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655415060.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655429775.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655437276.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-1536655445442.jpg  

aditya.bhardwaj is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th September 2018, 20:13   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Couple of more updated pics.
Saw you and your car today, sorry couldn't get to greet as I got busy on the phone. Btw, the paint has come out really good and the car looks superb, waiting to see the finished product with those to be greyish alloys!
Old 14th September 2018, 17:48   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchir031 View Post
Saw you and your car today, sorry couldn't get to greet as I got busy on the phone. Btw, the paint has come out really good and the car looks superb, waiting to see the finished product with those to be greyish alloys!
Hey Ruchir, in fact, I also saw your car a couple of days back. But due to time restrictions, I could not get the time to ask for the owner at that moment. And I really hope, the color on the alloys turns out to be good

Cheers
Old 26th September 2018, 22:24   #45
BHPian

I got a pre owned Suzuki Swift as second car early September. It had some bodywork for which I went to Heera Motors. Overall experience was good.

+
Paint matching was Very Good

Quality of work done was appreciable. I like the fact that they give attention to little details.

They gave a verbal assurance that they will be responsible for paint done on side panels but didn't take any responsibility for roof paint which had some small rust chippings.

-
Work was delayed by 4 days than actually promised

Car interiors that were ultra clean were received dirty. They cleaned it with a dirty cloth and the marks were all over the dashboard and door panels.

Small bits like fender linings were installed at the last moment when I found that were missing.

Original front bumper had fog lamps which they didn't install on the new one. I did point that out but left since one lamp was anyways broken.

Now let the pictures do the talking.

Before

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift1.jpg

Both Quarter Panels

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift2.jpg

Roof had rust chippings like this

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift3.jpg

Prepping

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift4.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift5.jpg

Just After Paint

You can see BHPian aditya.bhardwaj's i10 in background.

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift6.jpg

After Rubbing and Polishing

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift7.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift8.jpg

Paint Match

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift9.jpg

Finished Product

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-swift10.jpg

PS: The Front bumper was replaced along with headlight. I procured it directly from Mayapuri for a cool Rs. 700 and right headlight for Rs. 400. Rear bumper is due for a change very soon since i dint get it in grey color.

Thanks
streetlife is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks