Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2019, 13:42   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)

I have been visiting this place as it is on my way to Delhi for any issue related to my cars. Both Heera and Sonu are very helpful. I found that they are absolutely not money minded and feel happy if the problem is solved even if they don’t make any (or much) money out of it.

Everyone knows their denting and painting skills from the previous posts, I will share some more information about this place.

1. I visited them for a minor rattle in my Swift Vdi and he came to know that I am planning to sell the car. He told me that he knows a dealer and asked expected price. I told him that I will sell it to a direct buyer and dealers will not be able to match my expected price. He still insisted and just to oblige him, I mentioned my expected price and told him that I am reluctant to sign blank forms which I will have to do in case I sell the car to a dealer. He anyway called his known dealer and after 5 minutes of inspection/negotiations, dealer offered me almost same as my expected price (just 5k less). I asked Sonu about his commission out of this deal so that I can agree or disagree but he clearly said that he doesn’t want a single rupee since both parties and known to him and this is not his line of business. He committed that ownership will be transferred within a 1-2 months and it was actually transferred within one month.

2. A friend (in my housing society) wanted to replace his i20’s worn out clutch plates (and other associated parts) and get both bumpers painted from HASS. I recommended him this place and he got all the work done at lesser price than what he would have paid only for the clutch plates at HASS. He is 100% happy with the work done.

3. Last week, I bought a pre-owned Grand i10. Before that, I went to him with the seller for inspection. He checked the car inside out and told me the details that helped me in taking a decision. No money was charged.

4. After this car purchase, he has fixed minor issues in the car for negligible money.

5. On a test drive, I told Sonu that I will get the spare key made from Delhi (I didn’t get 2nd key with Grand i10 which was lost by owner few years ago). He called up an expert key maker (not listed anywhere online) in Gurgaon and spoke to him and clearly told him that he doesn’t want anything in the deal and the customer will come himself (key maker wanted him to come and not send the customer). I finally paid almost one third of the price than HASS and Rs.1000 less than other alternates I could find myself in Delhi. It was a smart key for push button start car and I got a 100% genuine Hyundai key.

6. He doesn't like taking money for minor work like bumper adjustment or some other work that need 5-10 minutes. I forcefully pay him some money which he sometimes accepts and most of the times doesn't.

He has all the contacts to source things and he doesn’t need any commission out of it which is very common in Delhi NCR.

So, I would wholeheartedly recommend these guys to anyone not just for denting and painting but any issue related to cars.

Sorry if it sounds like an advertisement but I just shared my experience with them.
mukeshgoel is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 24th May 2019, 18:03   #47
Team-BHP Support

Sent one of the company cars that got little damage from a protruding Iron rod on the road at a turn. Guys asked Rs 5000 probably given the size of Car, but I told them that I have to sell the car so they charged Rs 1200, overall looks good work
Attached Thumbnails
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-whatsapp-image-20190524-1.54.45-pm-1.jpeg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-whatsapp-image-20190524-4.29.09-pm.jpeg  

Turbanator is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 17th June 2019, 21:35   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Sent one of the company cars that got little damage from a protruding Iron rod on the road at a turn. Guys asked Rs 5000 probably given the size of Car, but I told them that I have to sell the car so they charged Rs 1200, overall looks good work
How much time does this place take to fix scratches which have scraped off the paint ( no dent) ?
Old 18th November 2019, 14:04   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Also, incase you need a good AC guy, I have one listed in the directory by the name of Ganeshan. He is equally good and humble at work!
I am looking out for a car AC guy. Please share the contact. TIA
Old 18th November 2019, 18:37   #50
BHPian

How long he takes to do basic paint job of back front bumper, full repaint. And where exactly is the location. Past IIFFCO then past Sect. 17, and then into the industrial area which eventually leads into Palam.
Old 18th November 2019, 23:46   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asingh1977 View Post
How long he takes to do basic paint job of back front bumper, full repaint. And where exactly is the location. Past IIFFCO then past Sect. 17, and then into the industrial area which eventually leads into Palam.
Basic paint jobs he can do in 1 day. I am sure a full repaint will take longer. It also depends on the work he already has in hand. If you are going from IFFCO Chowk to Bata Chowk, this is right after IFFCO chowk. The 1st shop in the 1st shopping complex on left while heading towards Sukhrali.

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2020, 12:48   #52
BHPian

Had my first FNG experience at Heera motors this morning to get a sound from my car's brakes fixed. It was diagnosed as "normal" by Honda but was getting really bad. The mechanic fixed it and told me my brake shims were most probably swapped with some other car or they put the 4thGen brake pads in my 3rdGen City because of which there was a small gap between the shims/patti and brake pads.Sound is gone now (fingers crossed).
Heera is a polite chap, complimented my 2011 car's original shiny paint , gave me tea but took only 200 rs!

Last edited by rayjaycleoful : 2nd February 2020 at 12:50.
rayjaycleoful is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th February 2020, 19:45   #53
BANNED

I've had an absolutely amazing experience in getting my EcoSport painted for a few scratches I had here and there. I was interacting with Sachin and Sonu all the time and they truly carry passion in their work. Sachin kept me updated with all WIP pics

The finish they gave to the work was outstanding and absolutely pocket friendly. The major ones to be painted were the front right fender and front bumper, rest were minor scratches on both rear plastic quarter panel pieces and the tyre cover. There was dry denting done at 2 places which was also spot on. Then he polished and rubbed the whole car to get it to that pristine finish and gloss.. now I'll let the pics do the talking, it has both before and after pics

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200210_1029502.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200213_1132382.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200210_1030132.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200213_1052362.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200210_1030552.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200213_1052222.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200210_1030042.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200213_1052462.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200210_1031222.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20200213_1053152.jpg

Some WIP pics

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20200211wa0007.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20200211wa0006.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20200211wa0004.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20200210wa0001.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20200210wa0010.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20200210wa0011.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20200210wa0007.jpg  

Last edited by akhilesh : 13th February 2020 at 19:54.
akhilesh is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2020, 21:54   #54
BHPian

One of my friends wanted to get the numerous dents and scratches on his car fixed. Since the panel count was coming to 7-8, Sachin suggested to get the whole car painted- 2009 Honda City.
He quoted 2000 per panel and 24000 for full paint except roof.
Is this the going rate nowadays?

We're not worried about the paint finish; going by the pictures on this thread and a ready car were shown but my friend is apprehensive about leaving his car with them for 10 days on the road?

TIA

Last edited by rayjaycleoful : 22nd February 2020 at 22:03.
rayjaycleoful is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2020, 08:15   #55
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
One of my friends wanted to get the numerous dents and scratches on his car fixed. Since the panel count was coming to 7-8, Sachin suggested to get the whole car painted- 2009 Honda City.
He quoted 2000 per panel and 24000 for full paint except roof.
Is this the going rate nowadays?

We're not worried about the paint finish; going by the pictures on this thread and a ready car were shown but my friend is apprehensive about leaving his car with them for 10 days on the road?

TIA
Leaving the car should be ok. They don't keep all of them on road at night, but park them in neighbouring society complex instead. On the price front I found him flexible so maybe you could negotiate once the job is done.
akhilesh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th July 2020, 12:55   #56
BHPian

Any chance you guys would have Heera's number? I need to get some painting, denting done and service my S-Cross, too. And, if I can extend the budget, get the car some new upholstery. Many thanks in advance.
Old 13th July 2020, 14:26   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldshivabull View Post
Any chance you guys would have Heera's number?
This is one of his boy's number who handles the customer for denting, painting & mechanical jobs at Heera.

Name: Sonu
Phone: 9810754241
roby_dk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2020, 06:04   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldshivabull View Post
Any chance you guys would have Heera's number? I need to get some painting, denting done and service my S-Cross, too. And, if I can extend the budget, get the car some new upholstery. Many thanks in advance.
Heera's number -

I'll be visiting him today for some denting/painting as well.
Old 25th October 2020, 18:01   #59
BHPian

Good new guys. Heera has opened another workshop at Iffco Chowk, this time with a dust free paint booth. Has more space to park cars inside and outside. He called me to attend the inaugration ceremony of his new workshop. The old one will continue as it is, but slowly all painting would move here.

Good to see an honest and hardworking guy progressing and expanding his business. I need to take my BMW to him to get the side skirt repaired and painted.

Location is https://maps.app.goo.gl/UkKXHzBATiWmBfEt5

Some pics
Attached Thumbnails
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20201025_135148.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20201025_134337.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20201025_134741.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20201025_134959.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-20201025_134817.jpg  

VineetG is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 31st October 2020, 10:58   #60
BHPian

Amazing to see Heera's progress. Congratulations in order when I visit him next. I trust him & only him for all denting/painting requirements on my 2015 City. Now that the car is out of company warranty, planning to get my regular service done at his garage as well.

Had a real bad experience at Crown Honda's ASS last year. I was told that the ESP has gone kaput & will need replacement. They gave me a quote of around INR 50K. I absolutely could not find any issue while driving (over 1000+ km in a single stretch). This was in December 2019 & to date, the car has been working fine. This greedy behavior by Honda A.S.S put me off badly.

Just to think of it, I went sometime back for a minor engine cover job to Heera's place & he took 5 mins, didn't charge a single penny even after insisting. Honda & other company-owned A.S.S may learn a thing or two from Heera about customer satisfaction.
Lazy Driver is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed