Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 16th May 2019, 13:42   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)

I have been visiting this place as it is on my way to Delhi for any issue related to my cars. Both Heera and Sonu are very helpful. I found that they are absolutely not money minded and feel happy if the problem is solved even if they donít make any (or much) money out of it.

Everyone knows their denting and painting skills from the previous posts, I will share some more information about this place.

1. I visited them for a minor rattle in my Swift Vdi and he came to know that I am planning to sell the car. He told me that he knows a dealer and asked expected price. I told him that I will sell it to a direct buyer and dealers will not be able to match my expected price. He still insisted and just to oblige him, I mentioned my expected price and told him that I am reluctant to sign blank forms which I will have to do in case I sell the car to a dealer. He anyway called his known dealer and after 5 minutes of inspection/negotiations, dealer offered me almost same as my expected price (just 5k less). I asked Sonu about his commission out of this deal so that I can agree or disagree but he clearly said that he doesnít want a single rupee since both parties and known to him and this is not his line of business. He committed that ownership will be transferred within a 1-2 months and it was actually transferred within one month.

2. A friend (in my housing society) wanted to replace his i20ís worn out clutch plates (and other associated parts) and get both bumpers painted from HASS. I recommended him this place and he got all the work done at lesser price than what he would have paid only for the clutch plates at HASS. He is 100% happy with the work done.

3. Last week, I bought a pre-owned Grand i10. Before that, I went to him with the seller for inspection. He checked the car inside out and told me the details that helped me in taking a decision. No money was charged.

4. After this car purchase, he has fixed minor issues in the car for negligible money.

5. On a test drive, I told Sonu that I will get the spare key made from Delhi (I didnít get 2nd key with Grand i10 which was lost by owner few years ago). He called up an expert key maker (not listed anywhere online) in Gurgaon and spoke to him and clearly told him that he doesnít want anything in the deal and the customer will come himself (key maker wanted him to come and not send the customer). I finally paid almost one third of the price than HASS and Rs.1000 less than other alternates I could find myself in Delhi. It was a smart key for push button start car and I got a 100% genuine Hyundai key.

6. He doesn't like taking money for minor work like bumper adjustment or some other work that need 5-10 minutes. I forcefully pay him some money which he sometimes accepts and most of the times doesn't.

He has all the contacts to source things and he doesnít need any commission out of it which is very common in Delhi NCR.

So, I would wholeheartedly recommend these guys to anyone not just for denting and painting but any issue related to cars.

Sorry if it sounds like an advertisement but I just shared my experience with them.
mukeshgoel is online now   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2019, 18:03   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Sent one of the company cars that got little damage from a protruding Iron rod on the road at a turn. Guys asked Rs 5000 probably given the size of Car, but I told them that I have to sell the car so they charged Rs 1200, overall looks good work
Attached Thumbnails
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-whatsapp-image-20190524-1.54.45-pm-1.jpeg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-whatsapp-image-20190524-4.29.09-pm.jpeg  

Turbanator is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2019, 21:35   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Sent one of the company cars that got little damage from a protruding Iron rod on the road at a turn. Guys asked Rs 5000 probably given the size of Car, but I told them that I have to sell the car so they charged Rs 1200, overall looks good work
How much time does this place take to fix scratches which have scraped off the paint ( no dent) ?
rayjaycleoful is online now   Reply With Quote