Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 13th November 2020, 01:34   #61
BHPian

Default Another fab result on my Honda City - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)

Wanted to share another fabulous experience with Heera this time on my brother's 2014 honda city.

I got a few panels done by him on my EcoSport (shared in my previous post ) and then a door on Ignis and having tested his mettle enough, went in for a full paint job on the City which had numerous touch-ups at Honda and by now almost every panel had a different shade.

There were close to 7-8 panels which needed repairs so it was suggested to get full paint instead. Total cost was 24k. The car had a really bad and thick bondo layer from previous jobs which was an eye sore as you would see the pics below.

Heera did a fab job in actually removing the bondo and getting bare metal and then doing a very thin layer of filler and giving it a factory finish. Lines are perfect !!

I usually interact with Sachin who's the longest brother of Heera and he is outstanding. Always regular on updates with whatsapp calls or pics. The best part is that they are not greedy and have the eye for detail in their paint job.

Will let the pictures do the talking now.

The thick filler before

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201018_175649.jpg

Few pics of WIP

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20201025wa0041.jpg
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20201025wa0040.jpg
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20201025wa0042.jpg
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20201025wa0043.jpg
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img20201026wa0017.jpg

Attention to details on repairing the running board

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201029_133050.jpg

Prepared for paint

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201029_130908.jpg

FINAL Results

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201102_125622.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201102_125601.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201102_125536.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201102_1256142.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201102_1257522.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201102_1255512.jpg

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_20201102_130437.jpg
akhilesh is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 21st November 2020, 22:57   #62
BHPian

Default Great work by Heera Motors, Gurgaon on my Abarth Punto!

Thank you Bhpian akhilesh and Tuisha110HP for sharing your experiences. Your comments/ recommendations helped me take the decision of going ahead with Heera Motors.

This was my first visit to Heera Motors as my Abarth Punto was subjected to some vandalism recently which was bothering me. Took the opportunity to also get other minor scratches/ dents on the doors painted and the entire car rubbed and polished.

As suggested by fellow Bhpians, I called Mr Heera on 18 November 2020 around 10 AM and reached the Sukhrali workshop at about 10.30 AM. He along with his other staff took a close look and gave an estimate of costs and informed that it would take 3-4 days. Mr Heera's staff present at the workshop informed that they worked on an identical car few days back and for a moment they thought that why has the same car come back. I clarified that there are only two colours (Black and White) in which this car is available with the common Abarth branding/ stickers.

I informed Mr Heera that this was my first visit based on recommendations of fellow Bhpians and I was hoping for a 100% paint match with his personalized attention to details for which he is known for. He assured the same and also confirmed that if there is any dissatisfaction he would get it corrected without any additional costs. He drove me to his new paint shop on MG Road nearby and took me around the shop and the facilities.

Took delivery of the car today, 21 November 2020 and the work done appears to be of great quality and in line with the past feedback and appreciation. Cost appears to be reasonable and worth the quality of work executed and would highly recommend him for his polite nature, customer dealing and professional approach.

Even though I park the car in the covered parking of our apartment complex, have ordered a TPH Cover (Dark Horse) as an abundant caution to try and protect the car to the extent practically possible. Expecting the same to be delivered in 7-10 days time.

Now sharing some pictures taken before and after the paint work for reference. Please bear with me for the reflection.
Attached Thumbnails
Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0244.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0245.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0246.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0247.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0294.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0295.jpg  

Paint & Mechanical Work - Heera Motors (Sukhrali, Gurgaon)-img_0296.jpg  

jbpanda is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 21:12   #63
BHPian

Default Re: Great work by Heera Motors, Gurgaon on my Abarth Punto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbpanda View Post
Thank you Bhpian akhilesh and Tuisha110HP for sharing your experiences. Your comments/ recommendations helped me take the decision of going ahead with Heera Motors.

This was my first visit to Heera Motors as my Abarth Punto was subjected to some vandalism recently which was bothering me. Took the opportunity to also get other minor scratches/ dents on the doors painted and the entire car rubbed and polished.

As suggested by fellow Bhpians, I called Mr Heera on 18 November 2020 around 10 AM and reached the Sukhrali workshop at about 10.30 AM. He along with his other staff took a close look and gave an estimate of costs and informed that it would take 3-4 days. Mr Heera's staff present at the workshop informed that they worked on an identical car few days back and for a moment they thought that why has the same car come back. I clarified that there are only two colours (Black and White) in which this car is available with the common Abarth branding/ stickers.

I informed Mr Heera that this was my first visit based on recommendations of fellow Bhpians and I was hoping for a 100% paint match with his personalized attention to details for which he is known for. He assured the same and also confirmed that if there is any dissatisfaction he would get it corrected without any additional costs. He drove me to his new paint shop on MG Road nearby and took me around the shop and the facilities.

Took delivery of the car today, 21 November 2020 and the work done appears to be of great quality and in line with the past feedback and appreciation. Cost appears to be reasonable and worth the quality of work executed and would highly recommend him for his polite nature, customer dealing and professional approach.

Even though I park the car in the covered parking of our apartment complex, have ordered a TPH Cover (Dark Horse) as an abundant caution to try and protect the car to the extent practically possible. Expecting the same to be delivered in 7-10 days time.

Now sharing some pictures taken before and after the paint work for reference. Please bear with me for the reflection.
Excellent results must say. The finish looks spot on ! occasional shampooing and polishing helps retain the gloss for a long time. That's what I've been doing
akhilesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 23:22   #64
BHPian

Default Re: Great work by Heera Motors, Gurgaon on my Abarth Punto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh View Post
Excellent results must say. The finish looks spot on ! occasional shampooing and polishing helps retain the gloss for a long time. That's what I've been doing
Thank you. Noted. Will do that. It was my first visit and indeed a very pleasant surprise to see the final result. Most importantly, I liked the approach of everyone at the workshop, which is difficult to find.
jbpanda is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed