Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2021, 16:07   #136
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
This franchise of 3M is downing its shutters in a few days the owner tells me. Lack of business due to impact of covid, lockdown etc. The original owner sold it to two brothers who are running it currently. Does any one know of another 3M franchise outlet in Gurgaon?
No other 3M outlets in Gurgaon. NCR ones are in Noida and another in New Friends Colony. Spoke to them recently. Need recommendations for a wash and wax in Gurgaon as well. Most new detailers are either ready to fleece or don't do quality work if you don't take an expensive treatment package
ankitahuja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2021, 02:52   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
No other 3M outlets in Gurgaon. NCR ones are in Noida and another in New Friends Colony. Spoke to them recently. Need recommendations for a wash and wax in Gurgaon as well. Most new detailers are either ready to fleece or don't do quality work if you don't take an expensive treatment package
Most Detailers actually do way better work than 3M's crappy workmanship. I recommend 5C Car Care for a decent quality wash and wax in gurgaon.
devilwearsprada is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th December 2021, 18:48   #138
BHPian

What's a good place to get a proper interior cleanup/ detailing done?
Preferably on the DLF side of Gurgaon
Old 20th December 2021, 16:23   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
No other 3M outlets in Gurgaon. NCR ones are in Noida and another in New Friends Colony.
Indeed! I used to be a regular at 3M Gurgaon till they decided to shut shop. My experience at other Delhi NCR 3M centres - Adhchini and Noida Sector 104 (which is also closed now) had left a lot to be desired.

Therefore I decided to give the 3M NFC (New Friends Colony) a shot over the weekend. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised.

The centre principal, Amit and the manager Gagan are both extremely pleasant people who go to lengths to ensure that your vehicle receives the best possible service. The boys are also well trained and extremely hard working. I got the Trizact treatment done on my black 2.5 year old Endeavour and am extremely satisfied with the outcome. Swirls and minor scratches are history.

After having tried all 3M centres in Delhi NCR, I can now say with my eyes closed that this one is the best 3M you can take your vehicle to.
rovingeye is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st August 2022, 12:47   #140
Team-BHP Support

I guess NFC is the only functional outlet remaining in Delhi & Gurgaon? NFC is quite far from my place, but looks like I have no option. Have to get my AC coil cleaned.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks